Seven

Stay the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Trafalgar, 7 pm tonight.' Seulgi kept seeing Irene's text at the back of her mind.

 


Krystal. Dinner.

 

Joohyun. Trafalgar.


'Should I go with Joohyun?' Seulgi asked herself again for the nth time this afternoon. She only has a few hours left to decide.


She walked back and forth inside her small hotel room while fiddling on her phone, checking Irene's text over and over again.

She sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed her laptop, connecting her dslr to it.

 


She looked at the pictures she took during the small Paris escape with Irene. She stared at the beautiful woman.


Sure she's attracted to Irene but is their phasing too fast?

 

She then looks at Krystal pre-nup photos. Krystal looked happy and excited. Krystal's getting married soon. Seulgi can see the genuineness of Krystal's happiness with her fiancé.

 


She looked at Irene's pictures again. Irene looks happy on the photos. But is she really? Seulgi wonders.


Irene seemed a cold-hearted person, she looks intimidating at times but Seulgi thinks Irene is the total opposite.

 

Irene is a very jolly person, she's a bit shy at times but that changes when she's with someone she's comfortable of being with.

 

 

 


Seulgi thinks again.

 

Irene.
Joohyun.
Trafalgar.

 

 

 

Krystal.
Soojung.
Dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi lay on the bed, laptop by her side. Her wallpaper is now a photo of her and Irene. She smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

.

.


Seulgi stood up, grabs her phone and texted
'I will see you later.'

 

 

*******

 

 

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Seulgi called a taxi and told the cab driver where to go.


She left the hotel at 5:45pm. It's almost the peak hours, she wants to avoid the London traffic and arrive on time on the meeting place.

 

 

'I am on my way.' Seulgi texted.

 


The traffic was not that horrible, yet. Good thing she decided to wear just a simple shirt and pants cause it's kind of warm outside but she still brought a cardigan with her just in case the weather gets a bit chilly or cold, of course she did not forget to bring her camera and laptop with her.

 

 


She arrived at the place 15 minutes early. She just sat down on the spot she thinks she can be seen easily.

 


Her 's not yet heated from where she was sitting when her phone rang.

 

 

 

 

'You really said you'll be sitting somewhere you can be easily seen, huh.'

 

 

'Where are you?' Seulgi looked around to find the woman she is talking to.

 

 

 


'I'm here.'

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...

 

...

...

...

 

...

 

 

 

Joohyun kissed Seulgi's cheeks from the back and smiled.

"Hey. We really need to talk." Seulgi said.

"I know. Thank you for agreeing to meet me."

"I need to make a hard decision. But my heart chose you."

Joohyun blushed.

"Let's go somewhere private and quiet? I wanna tell you something." Joohyun back hugged Seulgi.

Seulgi is not a fan of skinship but if it's Joohyun why not.


"Do you have a place in mind?" Seulgi asked, facing Joohyun.

"St. James Park. Five-minute walk from here. I know a quiet spot there."

 

 

They walked hand in hand, like normal couples do.


"Let's sit here." Joohyun pointed at the grass, she pulled out a small mat from her backpack and lay it down on the grass. She gestured to Seulgi to sit down.

 

They sat, face to face.


"Let me speak first?" Seulgi asked.
Joohyun replied "Go on."


"First, sorry for being so stupid earlier this day. I don't know why I burst like that. Maybe I was jealous or I was being worried about our situation. Guess I over thought a lot of things earlier, making me say those hurtful words. I am really sorry." Seulgi gulped and talked again.
"Second, I am hoping we won't cut ties. I really wanted to know you and not use you as a 'rebound' for Krystal or as a 'past time' while I am here in London. I am still hoping we can communicate still after I go back to Seoul."


Joohyun spoke.
"First, I understand where you came from. I know you were thinking about a lot of things and I added up. Second, you're forgiven. I am sorry too, for saying you were irrational. Sorry for saying those unpleasant words. Those weren't too nice, I know. And also.. About us talking right after you go back to Seoul. I was thinking, maybe we should stop talking to each other for a while. Maybe you can see me back when you come back here for Krystal's wedding.. If you still have that whatever feelings for me you have inside."

 


Seulgi felt crushed fifty times more when she knew Krystal's getting married.

"Why?" Seulgi asked coldly.


"Let's give time for ourselves. Let's see if the feelings will still remain. Maybe we were just excited about this new feeling inside us. Maybe we were just exhausted about the things happening around us and we found comfort in each other.. Seulgi.. We said we'll take things slowly right?"

Seulgi nodded.

 

"Can I still talk to you when I miss you?" Seulgi asked, playing with Joohyun's fingers.

 

"Text me all you want but I may not reply. Let's take time for our hearts to heal, okay? I will hold on to your promise on Paris love locks." Joohyun intertwined their hands together.


"Can you at least be with me tomorrow until I leave on Wednesday?"
"I will be by your side, Seul."

 

 


They sat in silence.
"Here." Seulgi gave Joohyun a flash drive.

"What's this?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter