Four

Stay the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi woke up from her sleep with a pounding headache. She scanned her eyes around the hotel room and saw the human form of Aphrodite beside her.
She had with Irene. Seulgi had her eyes widen. She had friggin with Irene.
She tried to recall what happened and boy, she remembered a mind blowing from Irene and she had Irene squirted.

She slowly walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower.
Once done, she dressed up with a tank top and some sweatpants. Irene was still in deep slumber and Seulgi thinks the woman woudn't wake up in the next hour or so. Seulgi looked at her watch. It's 5:45 in the morning.

She decided to go to a convinience store nearby to buy something to eat for her and Irene.


---

Irene woked up, her hands immediately found her head which is pounding so hard. She remembered she drank with Seulgi last night. Irene sat on the bed and scanned the room. She's in Seulgi's hotel room. She tried her best to remember what happened last night. She looked at her body and she was shocked she was .
Right, she and Seulgi had some mind blowing last night. Seulgi was nowhere to be found in the hotel room.
Irene had a quick bath and wore an over-sized long sleeved shirt she saw from Seulgi's wardrobe.

The door ticked.
It should be Seulgi.. Irene thought.


"Morning, Irene. I bought food." Seulgi said as she entered her hotel room.
Irene was standing near the kitchen counter, drinking water from Seulgi's tumbler.

"Morning. I'll leave soon.." Irene said.
"Oh, but aren't we going to some tourist destinations?" Seulgi said as she put the plastic bag containing their food on the kitchen counter.

"Right, but..."
"But? You're feeling awkward towards me?" Seulgi asked. "Do you remember what you did last night?"

Irene gulped the invisible lump on .

"Seulgi.. I-.. I hope you're okay with what happend cause I don't have regrets."

"We were drunk but.. Yeah, I don't have regrets too. Come on. Let's eat and you need to tour me around. You can borrow a pair of jeans from me. I'll look for one that will fit you after eating."
Irene sat down beside Seulgi's stool and started to eat the sandwiches Seulgi purchased.

"Seulgi?" Irene called Seulgi from the living area. Seulgi was busy checking on her wardrobe to see of there's something Irene can wear.

"Yes?" Seulgi shouted back.

"I was thinking about going to Paris tonight."

Seulgi felt mixed emotions on Irene's statement.
"Paris, tonight? Really?" Seulgi said as she gave Irene a pair of shorts.
"Yes, it's just a train away. We can do the tour in U.K by tomorrow. I don't feel like going to school." Irene sgrugged.
"And Seulgi, I wanna talk about last night."

"Unnie, we were drunk."

"I know but I.. I remember every single detail Seul. We weren't that drunk."

"Unnie, please.. You have a boyfriend."
"Seul. I told you last night that we called it quits. I don't love him anymore.."

Seulgi just hummed.
"Seulgi, look.. We can still hang out right? And maybe.. Do it again?"

"We can still hang out.. If you wanna do it again.. I-- sure."

"We could be friends with benefits?" Irene questioned.
"Probably?" Seulgi just smiled. "Go and get changed. Let's go to Paris then."

After taking a shower together, yep. They took a shower together.. They head to the train station.
"You didn't forget anything, Seul?"
Seulgi was dragging her small luggage.
"Yep. Camera's here, laptop's here. Hmm, my wallet is here, powerbank is here, passport's here.. I think everything's good." Seulgi said to Irene, smiling. "And you're here, that's the most important thing."

Irene blushed. Seulgi's indeed a sweet talker.
"Let's go. Train's gonna be here in fifteen minutes." Irene dragged Seulgi who was carrying a laptop bag, a camera bag and her small luggage. She checked out from her current hotel and she'll just find a cheaper place by the time they'll go back.

------
They boarded the train and Seulgi's so excited.
"I will take lots of pictures in Paris and send it to my team in Korea. I'll make them regret that they didn't join me in this trip." Seulgi laughed.
Irene was smiling at the sight. Seulgi's beautiful.

"Seul? Tell me more about yourself."

"Are we really having this conversation unnie?"
"Come on, I wanna know you."

"Okay, so as you know, I am a photographer, artist and a painter. I'm 26, Korean age. I'm originally from Ansan. I'm a lesbian and the reason why I am in London is because of my first love, Krystal. There, your turn.. Irene unnie."

"Hm? So I'm here for med school as you know. I'm three years older than you. I'm from Daegu.. I love tteokkboki. I'm just me. There's nothing much in store.." Irene smiled.

"Is that so? I think you have more in store. You're probably too shy to open up. But it's fine we have all the time in the world to get to know each other more." Seulgi smiled back to Irene who was busy sight seeing thru the train windows.
Seulgi pulled out her camera from it's bag and started to take pictures of the view plus Irene as the main picture.

"Unnie, smile for me?" Seulgi said as she held the camera to her eyes, ready to take shots.
"Why do you keep on taking pictures of me?"
"I just want to. You're beautiful and I like you." Seulgi was taking pictures while talking.
"Yah! Stop taking pictures. I'm going to sue you, Seulgi."
"For what? I am just appreciating the beauty of everything around me." Seulgi puts her camera down and took her phone out. Seulgi checked her emails. One of her project managers for an upcoming event is already bombarding her with emails on when is she gonna go back to Korea.
Truthfully, Seulgi thinks she doesn't wanna go home yet. YET. She can't stay in the foreign land for good. She's just holding a tourist visa and she knows she won't be getting along with the people in London.

"Seulgi?" Irene called Seulgi out, they were already halfway pass the route.
"Yes?"
"Want some water or snacks?" Irene asked.
"I'm good. Go and get some for yourself, here." Seulgi handed her a couple of bills.
"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter