Five

Stay the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi flinched a bit and mumbled..
"You can always stay the night, Irene."

 

 

Irene was taken aback. Was Seulgi awake? Did Seulgi hear everything she said?
Irene pulled her face away from Seulgi

 

Seulgi slowly opened her eyes.
"S-Seulgi.."

 

Seulgi stood up and pulled Irene closer to her.
"I heard it. You can always stay by my side." Seulgi enveloped Irene in her arms.

"Why are you doing this, Seul?"

"Cause I like to." Seulgi gently pulled away from the hug. "And I think I like you."

 

 

Irene blushed.
"You had your heart broken by a man, don't worry.. I'll be the woman of your dreams." Seulgi winked.

"Are you being serious right now, Seulgi?"

"I am.." Seulgi reached for Irene's hand and intertwined their fingers. "I want to know you better. Is that okay?"

Irene can't believe what she's hearing..
"Are you drunk?" Irene asked.
"I'm being serious here, Irene-unnie. I want to know you better." Seulgi played with Irene's hand. "If that's okay with you.." Seulgi pulls her hand away from Irene's.

"Hey! I wanna know you better too, Seulgi. I don't want you to think that you're a rebound. Maybe we can start again?" Irene cutely said.

Seulgi just nodded.

 

 

"Hello. I'm Irene Bae, from Dae-gu. 28, international age. My real name's Bae Joohyun. I'm currently studying a post-medical course and I'm so interested to know you."

"I'm Kang Seulgi, from Ansan. 25, international age. I'm a freelance photographer, artist and painter, I'm planning on staying in London for a woman named Bae Joohyun." Seulgi offered a hand shake which Irene gladly accepted.

"Why are you so cheesy?" Irene asked.

Seulgi smiled after Irene hid her face on a pillow.
"I'm not, I'm saying the truth. Would you allow me to stay in London for you?"
"Until when are you gonna stay?"
"Until her wedding. Maybe? That would be enough for us to know each other better. But I need to go back in Korea by Wednesday to renew my Visa."

 

Irene would agree. It will be enough time for them to know each other better, also it'll be enough time for their hearts to fully heal from their past love and maybe start anew.

Irene smiled and removed the pillow covering her face.
She pulled Seulgi to lay down on the bed.
"Let's sleep for now. We'll go back to London tomorrow. Let's postpone our tour, I want to spend the whole day with you tomorrow."

 

 


Seulgi was certain. She wants to know Ire--Joohyun better. She thinks it will be a way for her to finally forget about Krystal and maybe it'll be a start of something new and exciting rollercoaster love life for her.


--

 

 

Seulgi was the first to wake up. She got out of the bed at around quarter to four in the morning. Joohyun was still asleep. Seulgi glanced at Joohyun's beauty. Traces of lipstick are smudged on the woman's cheeks despite that, Seulgi thinks the woman in front of her is still stunning.

Seulgi stopped staring at Joohyun when she received a notification from her phone. She looked at it and it's her project manager, asking if she could take the earliest flight back to Seoul on Tuesday.

Seulgi can't leave just yet.

 


She ignored the message and went out of the hotel room to grab something to eat.


After a few minutes of roaming around the hotel to find something to eat, Seulgi went back to the room and decided to just call room service for breakfast. They'll be leaving Paris in a few hours so why not spend every minute of City of Love with the most beautiful woman on the planet(for Seulgi).

 

When Seulgi got back on the room, Joohyun was already awake and playing with her phone.
"You went out?" Joohyun asked.

"I was trying to check if I can buy food from stalls or restaurants here but nah. Please call room service." Seulgi cutely said. She sat down beside Joohyun on the bed.

"We can just check out now and eat outside, maybe we can still stroll around after eating." Joohyun suggested.

"It's still early. How about we take our early breakfast outside, stroll a bit then go back here? Hm?" Seulgi recommended.

"Okay okay. Shower together?" Joohyun smirked and teased.

"No thanks. I wanna know you more, right? You go first."


---

 


They went out and eat on the nearest restaurant. After eating, they strolled on Pont des Arts where love locks are all over the bridge.

"I want to put a lock." Seulgi touched the locks hanging. "I want to promise you one thing, Joohyun."

"What is it?"

"We will go back here one day.. Together. And we will put another padlock.. An indication that there is already an 'us'." Seulgi smiled and asked Joohyun to stay where she's standing cause she's gonna go buy a padlock.

 


Seulgi returned shortly. She was holding a padlock and two pieces of keys.
"Do you have a sharpie or a marker?" Joohyun asked.

"I came prepared. Here. Write your name." Seulgi handed Joohyun the sharpie and the lock. While Joohyun was writing, Seulgi was busy removing the other key copy from it's holder.

After writing, Joohyun handed back to Seulgi the sharpie and the lock. Seulgi on the other hand, gave Joohyun the copy of the key and said.. "Keep this. I'll keep the other one and promise not to lose it."

 

They hang the key on a spot where there's not much padlocks.

"Let's go back?" Joohyun clung onto Seulgi's arm.

"Hold on. Pose for me please." Seulgi took out her camera and started snapping photos of Joohyun.

"Wanna take a selca?" Joohyun asked.

Seulgi handed her phone to Joohyun. They posed and took a few pictures.

"Let's go back now." Seulgi held Joohyun's hand, intertwining their fingers.

 

 


"Oh, I forgot something." Seulgi said, they stopped walking.


"What is it?" Joohyun asked.

"Here." Seulgi took out her phone and kissed Joohyun on the li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter