Eight

Stay the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"You have until tomorrow to kiss me until you get tired."

"I won't get tired of kissing your soft lips, Bae Joohyun."

"Me too, Kang Seulgi. Me too." Joohyun leans again and kissed Seulgi's lips softly. Seulgi smiled in the middle of the kiss and spoke..

"I hope you will miss these kisses when I go back."


"I know I will." Joohyun pulled away from the kiss.


They finished eating after the random kisses they give to each other.
Seulgi likes the feeling. Irene loves whatever it is they have right now.


"Staying for Netflix night?" Joohyun asked. Seulgi was busy tapping on her phone.

"I'd love to. You can turn on my laptop, we can watch there. I'll just finish this. Password's h-i capital S-e-u-l-g-i-1-0-0-2." Seulgi spells the password out.

She could trust Joohyun enough for a simple laptop password. It's not like she's hiding a lot of dirty things in her laptop though.


Joohyun gets Seulgi's laptop and set it up on the bed. She logs on to it and saw the wallpaper. It's a photo of them in Paris. Joohyun cannot remember when was it taken but it was like Seulgi set the camera up on a tripod and had the camera on timer or maybe Seulgi asked someone to snap the picture for them.

Joohyun smiled at Seulgi's simple gesture.

"I'm going to connect your laptop to my WiFi so we can watch. How do I use this?" Joohyun puts the laptop down on the bed and asked Seulgi's help. 
Seulgi smiled and sat on the bed.


"Let me." Seulgi grabbed the laptop and set the WiFi up.

"Five minutes. Just really need to finish this." Seulgi pecked Joohyun's nose and went to the small dining area.

Joohyun browsed on the movies they can watch.

 


"Hello? Sorry I was unable to go back sooner. The airline company did not let me book the flight. I'm stuck for the Wednesday flight. I'll be resting for a while then I'll report the same day." Seulgi was talking to someone over the phone.

"I know. Sorry. If I could, I would. I just can't cancel on her last minute and I already said yes for the wedding." Seulgi explained on the phone. Seulgi is really exhausted based on her facial expressions and Joohyun thinks whatever it is the person is telling Seulgi, Seulgi isn't pleased about it.

"You can just cancel on me and get a different artist instead. I can contact Seungwan or Sooyoung to be my substitute."
Seulgi exhaled loudly. Joohyun already stood up from the bed and walked to Seulgi, she back hugged the taller girl.

"It's really up to you. Cancel the contract if you want but I am not gonna pay for any fines. It's not me who breached it though. I signed that I will start a week after I return to Korea." Seulgi looked at Joohyun. Joohyun pouted and mouths 'are you okay?' Seulgi shook her head.

"You know what, I'll just talk to you on Wednesday. I had a very exhausting day and I need to rest. Have a good day." Seulgi ends the call.


"Your boss?" Joohyun asked, asking Seulgi to face her.
"Yup. My very demanding boss."
"Wanna talk about it babe?"
Seulgi cringed at 'babe'.

"Uhh. No it's fine. Let's watch a movie now. Have you chosen any?"

"Yeah. It's a romcom movie. I am not sure what movies you're into."

"I like watching thriller and horror. Guess you like romantic, sappy movies?" Seulgi drags Joohyun to the bed. They both slumped to it and Seulgi played the movie.

 

 

 

Halfway to the movie, Joohyun yawned.
"Sleepy already?" Seulgi paused the movie.
"A bit. Can we not continue with the movie. I wanna know you better." Joohyun puts Seulgi's laptop inside the nightstand drawer.

"21 questions part two?" Seulgi asked.
"No. Just typical get to know. I wanna know what are your hobbies. How many are you in the family. Do you have friends? Something like that."

 

 

"Well. I dance during my free time. Besides photography, painting and art I also sing a lot with my friends slash work mates. Not really work mates but project mates. They're my closest friends. Seungwan is from Canada, she went to Korea to study and pursue her photography career. Sooyoung is a beauty queen slash model but she got interested in photography more so she shifted. Yerim our youngest, she's a little devil, I tell you. She's like my daughter. She's just a happy go lucky student when I met her, she tried mobile photography first and eventually shifted to professional photography.. Then Krystal, well you already know her so.. Uh, what else I have an older brother, my omma and appa."


"What else? Tell me more." Joohyun pouts.

 

"I don't have anything else to say. I love to go out with my friends a lot. We also travel from time to time. Here, let me show you." Seulgi pulled out her phone and tapped on her phone's gallery.
"We've been to Japan, a lot of times. Here's Seungwan, the short haired one. This is Yerim, the cutest. Here's Sooyoung, the tallest. The others are acquaintances. The girl with violet hair is Byulyi, then there's Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jisoo. This was taken before we climb mount Fuji. We kind of enjoy hiking too. The view up the mountains are just breathtaking." Seulgi scrolls on the pictures on her gallery and showed Joohyun where they have travelled so far.


"I also enjoy traveling alone. I normally go to Japan and Hongkong alone. I also visited Macau alone, then I once went to Thailand alone too." Seulgi showed Joohyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter