i-iii

The Descartes of Modern ery
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    THE DESCARTES OF MODERN ERY      

 

the first installment of a grand never-written, never-finished series  

 

 

 

 

 

  Dedicated to the most amazing best friend a girl could ever ask for; I don't think I will ever be capable of repaying you for the insane I've put you through over the years, from having to climb over my mountains of doubt, to having to deal with my ridiculous paranoia. I want to get all wrinkly with you. I want to be able to watch you grow into yourself more and more as each year passes by. I want to plant a garden with you, to foster puppies, to have a farm in some Nordic country, and feed the deers that come to the edge of the woods, near our house. I want us to be our witchy selves, grimoires in hands, and potions on the stove, brewing slowly. I don't want to have any regrets regarding you, or us. This is far from my best work, or my proudest, but it'll have to do for now. We've had a rough couple of years, and have certainly gone through SOME . A little laugh, will surely do us good. I love you -- now, and forever, you are my chosen soulmate.                               "The reason that bad things happen to you is because you're a ."   -That 70's Show (1998-2006)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter