Blue (Part 1)

I Woke Up With No Memories And Wake Up With A Beautiful Girl As My FiancΓ©
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been chillier for the past week.

"Oh, its winter already."

She peeped through the windowpane, opening it as she reached out her hand to see if its really snowing outside. A small snowflake slowly falls onto her hand, slightly making Chaeyeon smile at the sensation.

Wet.

With her child-like demeanor as of now, Chaeyeon felt the excitement of experiencing winter for the first time. Hurriedly she ran downstairs to go outside.

For a moment she was stunned with the magic of winter. It seemed like small droplets of white cotton candies were falling from the sky. The newly fallen snow melted upon touch to her skin. Somehow it was pleasantly beautiful to Chaeyeon's eyes.

Sweetingly warm. The cold temperature was no match for the feeling in her heart that was slowly growing. All she could right as of this moment is sharing this experience with everyone, especially with Hyewon.

Oddly even memories of winter were nowhere to be vividly seen in her memories. It was hazy and unpleasant to even think about it.

Although all she could think about is creating wonderful memories with everyone.

"Yah Lee Chaeyeon! What are you doing outside with shorts on!"

Or maybe she should first consider Eunbi's nagging.


"What are you even doing outside? Are you a child to go outside-"

Chaeyeon hushed Eunbi continuous attack of nagging to her. She could only roll her eyes with the sudden "Mom Eunbi" mode activated.

"Well, I don't remember much so technically I am a child, mom," Chaeyeon laughed slightly earning a small sigh of defeat from Eunbi. Eunbi is quite a nagger but these type of things what makes Chaeyeon appreciate Eunbi more. She has the role of containing their reckless acts and perhaps without Eunbi, she would have been in a hospital laying because of some stupid thing.

"Don't you like it?" Chaeyeon asked Eunbi too vaguely that Eunbi tilted her head for the sudden question.

"I mean the snow."

"No."

The atmosphere changed into somewhat colder. It was an honest answer that made Chaeyeon silent. Obviously, Eunbi wasn't fond of winter, her eyes look rather hesitant. All Chaeyeon could do is respect Eunbi.

"I have been living in a country with winter for years, Chae. It's not that special if it happens every year," Eunbi probably felt the need to reply to Chaeyeon and she completely understands Eunbi's point of view.

"I guess you're right," she slightly gleamed in courtesy for Eunbi.

Ah, now that she thinks of it she just wants Hyewon to back home.

It's not surprising for her anymore to miss the girl. She learned to accept Hyewon wholely in her life, including the emotions that came along with it.

Later their kiss made her wonder where her emotions stand. Subsequently, she wondered if it was love. Considering after everything, Hyewon had always made her felt bare and vulnerable. It was as if she knew Chaeyeon by every single cell on her. Perhaps that was love. Just perhaps.

She knew to herself that the current 'Chaeyeon' is the perfect mix of distrust and naivety. She is easily influenced by the people around her. But she also doubts their words.

And sometimes it was hard to be mixed between those.

"Hyewon also hates winter," Eunbi said too abruptly that it caught Chaeyeon off-guard. She didn't expect that imagining Hyewon kind of have the feeling of a person who likes winter especially the food that perfectly comes along with the season.

"Well, that's new information," Chaeyeon says and kept her eyes staring at the windowpane, admiring the beauty of the season of winter. How could even someone hate it?

"Do you know why?"

"Because of you."

"Oh," it was all she could day or per se mumble. Instead of being hurtful with Eunbi for saying that, she couldn't. "Why did you tell me in the first place if that was the answer?" Chaeyeon mulled over on asking Eunbi. It was unusual for Eunbi to be straightforward, she had always been critical to her words after all.

"It felt like you're the type to ask that when Hyewon arrives. At least it wouldn't hurt as much if I told it to you," she was unnerving as she said those words. A tone that lowkey said that topic shouldn't be pressed on. It still amazes Chaeyeon on how everyone knows how she reacts or works. But Hyewon had always been number 1 in that department.

"I guess you're right," Chaeyeon muses, trailing off her words. And that all it takes for Chaeyeon to decide to not ask regarding winter again. If it was for Hyewon's sake, her curiosity isn't of importance. That bit of information could be a painful memory for Hyewon.

"After all, Hyewon could never lie to me."

Chaeyeon saw it, maybe she wished that she never turned her head around that moment. A small fleeting moment that Eunbi tensed up when she said those words.

For now, all she could do is focus on the snow falling before her eyes, all she could say is,

"Beautiful."


Chaeyeon's spirits didn't drop as much as she thought so. Eunbi left as per the schedule and her plan for the first snow is currently in action. Nothing too extravagant it was just a simple dinner but not the usual.

She was quite excited for Hyewon to come home. This day served as an important date for her. The first snow had always been important in their country - at least for lovers. Spending it with Hyewon is the best way to celebrate the occasion.

Usually, she wouldn't even bother with such occasions but the thought of Hyewon smiling upon the surprise had always been imprinted in her mind.

Actually, conceivably this is a make-up for not greeting nor celebrating Hyewon's birthday. She just never knew it in the first place, not until Yena told her and that was the guiltiest day she had ever been.

One thing is for sure, Hyewon didn't even sulk nor disappointed. You could say she was even happy for the late greeting. It was odd but Chaeyeon definitely saw Hyewon's eyes were b with tears.

That time made Chaeyeon discover that Hyewon relishes every single small effort of hers. It made her heart undoubtedly fluttered.

Maybe at some point at that time, she made a silent promise to celebrate every occasion with Hyewon that conceivably lead her to today's attitude.

Whilst cooking all she could think about is Hyewon's expression whenever she is eating. Her eyes would glimmer every bite she would take on and the small yet evident smile that is plastered on her face. Especially the small gesture of clenching her fist in happiness, it was absolutely the most adorable thing Chaeyeon ever witne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter