Hogsmead

The Misadventures of a korean boyband in Hogwarts ~ON HIATUS~

Warnings, disclaimers, and all that is in the first chapter :)

Enjoy~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Minnie? Why you so tall?”

“Well, someone caused Draco to knock over a cauldron with a de-aging potion in it.”

“Was a de-aging poshun?”

“It causes you to become younger. All of you are actually 18.”

“Weally?”

“Yes. I’m going to go bring some people here to introduce you, okay? We’ll be living with them for the time being.”

“Wae Minnie?”

“Well, these are the people you know from before the accident. They were our potions partners.”

“Poshuns?”

“You know how our parents always said we were special?”

“uh huh umma alwashu say we are magikwal.”

“Well, we are wizards and potions is a class we take in this new school.”

“Ohkay Minnie.”

“Ready to meet them?”

“Dae, Minnie.”

         Harry first came in, followed by Ron, Hermione, and Draco.

“Hello, I am Harry Potter.”

“Hi Hawwy” chorused the babies.

[A/N: I’m going to say they are about 4 years old]

“Hello, I am Draco Malfoy.

“Herrow Dwaco”

“Hello, I am Hermione Granger and this is Ron Weasly.”

“HEY! Why didn’t I get to introduce myself?”

“Because, we need to speed things up and go to hogsmead to get them some things.”

“Fine.” Ron kept grumbling all the way to hogsmead.

         Dumbledore decided to give the entire school the day off from the unforeseen complication. Fortunately, he only allowed the 10 of them [Ginny went too] to go hogsmead since it wasn’t the hogsmead weekend. First, they went to The Three Broomsticks for a quick lunch. Then, they each took a baby and went their separate ways.

         With the spilt up, they didn’t notice two people slipping away from them.

 

“So, what are we going to do to Draco and Harry?”

“Well, we can turn them into puppies for them to play with.”

“Can’t Fred and George, my brothers, already tried that. They made a candy that turned you into a dog, and needless to say, Draco was not amused.”

“Well, then how about cats? I’ve known Draco for about a day and I’m pretty sure he would make a good cat – with him being like his is.”

“That’s a great idea! We work so well together!”

“Yes, yes. Now, where's the candies and authentic Korean food you promised me?”

“Whoa, I heard about you and food, but I didn’t think you would still be hungry after what we ate. You’re going to deplete my galleons faster than I can say Gringotts.”

“Well, I told you my price before we started to work together. Now you’re just going to have to pay.”

“Fine, let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

A/N2: So? How was it? I don’t think it was much of a surprise lol. Now what is the Draco and Harry business they are talking about?