Helpful Potion

The Misadventures of a korean boyband in Hogwarts ~ON HIATUS~

Disclaimer and warnings and all that in the first chapter ;)

A/N: sorry I haven’t been updating. Just discovered BBC’s Sherlock and I kind of had a Sherlock marathon. While doing my homework. Yeah, the ending made my cry, and I didn’t feel like doing anything. SORRY AGAIN ;-;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         After the group got some clothes and baby equipment, they headed back to Hogwarts. But first, they stopped at Honeydukes and bought some candy. Arriving at Hogwarts, the group went to the rooms that Dumbledore provided them for this situation. They put the DBSK babies down and started to take out the things they bought that day. They took out some coloring books and crayons to keep the babies busy. As the group chewed on the candy they bought in Honeydukes, the group took the clothes and put them neatly into the respective closets [Draco and Hermione got carried away with buying clothes].

“How do you think DBSK is going to classes? I mean, they are babies, I don’t think they can learn all this advanced stuff and report back to Korea, can they?”

“Well, I discovered a potion to help with that. All DBSK needs to do is take the potion every day, in the morning and come to class with us. The potion will help retain all they will ‘learn’ when in class. So by the time they are grown, they will have all the lessons, just like they actually went to lesson.”

“BRILLIANT, HERMIONE. I hope this won’t affect our relationships with DBSK.”

“Oh, I’m sure my hyungs won’t mind. They are very nice people, they just seem a little distant – that’s what happens when you start and idol life young.”

“Well, how long does it take to brew the potion?”

“About a week, so I’m thinking we should start now.”

         Since it was the start of the school year, most teachers did not teach much or assign much homework, except for Snape. Typical. Well, the group had enough time to brew the potion just in time for the vigorous lessons the professors were about to put them through.

“Excuse me, I will get something to eat – yes, I know about house elves, but I want some fresh air.”

         With that, Changmin walked out of the dormitory and headed to the kitchens. When he almost reached the kitchens, a hand suddenly grabbed him and pulled him into a nearby classroom.

“So what are we going to do about Draco and Harry?”

“Well, I don’t think they will mind much. I will tell them about the plan and then hopefully they will agree.”

“We’re supposed to prank them, which is why I even helped you in the first place.”

“Well, my plan was not a prank – it was to get my idiot hyungs over their stubbornness.”

“Fine, fine, we’ll do it your way. I don’t want Ron or Hermione freaking out because Harry got pranked.”

“Okay. That’s it, right? I still need to get food and drinks for them. I’ll talk to you later, to devise the plan.”

“Okay, but make sure to search for a strong enough potion that might last a while – I know it’s not supposed to be a prank, but what’s the harm if we’re going to do it on a weekend?”

“I got it. Bye.”

         Changmin walked out of the classroom feeling better, and went to the kitchens to get the food.

“Finally, what took you so long?”

“Took the long way, enjoyed some scenery, sorry I took so long.”

“Okay. We found the potion. I think we can get some from Hogsmead. We’ll go tomorrow, since it’s a Saturday and we really need to start brewing soon.”

“Okay.”

         The group went to their respective rooms and slept, anticipating the next day to come.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N2: Sorry if this chapter is a little short – I still have some Reichenbach Fall angst ;-;