Schedules and Breakfast

The Misadventures of a korean boyband in Hogwarts ~ON HIATUS~

Disclaimers and warnings and all that is in the first chapter :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excited chatter started at the tables. It seemed like everyone wanted to get to know the new transfers that were going to stay for a month.

-Gryffindor table-

“Hi! I’m Ron, Ron Weasly, and this is Hermione, we’re pleased to meet you”

“Hello. We’re pleased to meet you too.”

-Hufflepuff table-

“Oh my gosh HI! Welcome to hufflepuff, we do hope you will enjoy you’re stay at Hogwarts!”

“Oh I’m sure we will.”

-Slytherin table”

“Hi, Changmin? I’m Harry, and this is Draco. I don’t belong to this house, but Dumbledore made an exception today because of you guys.”

“Hello, pleased to meet you.”

 

         When everyone began filing out of the great hall, the DBSK members gathered to one side of the double doors and wished each other good night and went their separate ways. Harry went to Gryffindor tower after saying good night to Draco and ran to catch up to Ron and Hermione.

“Hi guys!”

“Hi Harry, we’re showing Yunho and Jaejoong here the school before we head up to the tower. You want to join us?”

“Sure, let’s go.”

“… and here is the library, where Madam Pince is in charge. You don’t want to get too loud in here or she WILL kick you out.”

         That concluded the quick tour and the five of them headed to Grffindor tower to sleep.

 

         The next day, Yunho and Jaejoong showered and dressed for breakfast. They were surprised that the trio waited for them.

“How nice of them,” they thought.

“Come on, we get out schedules today, and I want to get there before they run out of food” said Ron, who was impatiently tapping his foot.

         Everyone headed to the Great Hall and greeted the others good morning.

“Are we allowed to sit with other house students?” Jaejoong asked.

“Well, normally, no, but we get or schedules today and when everyone gets them, we can sit with our friends.”

“Oh, okay.”

         Professor McGonagall handed the Gryffindors their schedules, Professor Flitwick handed out the Ravenclaws their schedules, Professor Sprout handed the Hufflepuffs their schedules, and Professor Snape handed the Slytherins their schedules. After Dumbledore made sure everyone got their schedules, he allowed the students to sit with their friends and compare their schedules.

         “Changmin! Yoochun! Junsu! Over Here!”

         The five members of DBSK grouped together and compared their schedules. They were disappointed that Yoosu didn’t have much classes with them, but were happy that they at least had the same lunch period and last free. Harry, Draco, Ron, and Hermione came over and compared schedules. It wasn’t surprising that the Slythindors had first double potions with Snape together. After breakfast, they got ready to start the first day of Hogwarts.

 

 

 

 

Well, this is my second chapter. Not much, I know, but it gets interesting in the next chapter, I promise :)