An introduction of sorts

The Misadventures of a korean boyband in Hogwarts ~ON HIATUS~

Disclaimers: DBSK does not belong to me, and sadly, nor do Harry Potter characters

Warnings [though i would not consider them warnings]: dumbledore is ALIVE :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey! Did you hear?”

“Hear what?”

“Apparently, there’s going to be five transfer students from Korea coming to Hogwarts to study!”

“Really? Why would they come here?”

“I heard that it was an exchange program to try out world peace.”

“Really? Must be because Voldemort was finally defeated.”

“Harry!”

“What?”

“You know I don’t like that name.”

“Come on Draco, it’s been a year, how long are you going to be afraid.”

“With his reign of terror, I would say it would be lucky if I can ever say his name.”

“Fine.” Harry rolled his eyes at the blonde. “So about this exchange program thing -”

         Just then, Dumbledore spoke. “Ladies and gentlemen! As you may or may not know, we are having some transfer students from Korea this month – it is part of our efforts to join the wizarding world of different countries together.”

“Oh Merlin, Draco, you were so off.” Harry snickered to Draco.

“Shove off Potter.”

“For this month, we will be having five people who are famous in Korea as a boyband idol, DBSK”

         The Great Hall doors opened and the five boys strode in. When they reached the platform, they turned around and said, “anneoying haseyo. Dong bang shin ki mida. Hello, we are Dong Bang Shin Ki.”

“First, we will get them sorted – I know, sorting is for first years only, but Korea has a different system of sorting and to let them experience the sorting hat. But before that, I would like them to introduce themselves.”

[A/N: Let’s just pretend DBSK knows English already]

“Hello, we are DBSK. We are a Korean boyband group. I know, we are wizards that are still in school, but we balance things very well. I am Jung Yunho, the leader.”

“I am Kim Jaejoong, the lead vocalist.”

“I am Park Yoochun, the main rapper.”

“I am Kim Junsu, the ‘angel’ of the group.”

“I am Shim Changmin, the maknae [youngest] of the group.”

“We are happy to be in Hogwarts and we hope to have a great time here.”

“Okay, all five you come up here and we shall get you sorted.”

         Yunho strode confidently to the chair and the hat was placed on him. After a few moments, the sorting hat finally said “Gryffindor!”

[A/N 2: At this point, we will also assume they know where each house sits]

         The sorting hat placed them in the following houses:

Yunho – Gryffindor

Jaejoong – Gryffindor

Yoochun – Hufflepuff

Junsu – Hufflepuff

Changmin – Slytherin

         When they were all sorted, they sat at the respective house tables.

“Let the feast begin!”

 

 

 

 

For clarification, red and green DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT! REPRESENT CHRISTMAS COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N3: I'm making yoosumin the same age as yunjae here.