No Way!

The Misadventures of a korean boyband in Hogwarts ~ON HIATUS~

Disclaimers and warnings and all that in chapter one :) Enjoy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dungeons were cold as usual and DBSK were surprised it wasn’t that cold. Surprisingly, yoosu was also here, due to some special arrangements.

“Sit down and turn to page 394. Today we are going to be making de-aging potions.”

         While Snape was droning on about the lesson, the magical chalk wrote down what the required ingredients and procedures were.

“Potter and Kim Jaejoong, you two will be partners. Draco and Jung, you two. Granger and Kim Junsu, you two. Weasley and Park, you two. Ginny and Changmin, you two. [A/N: Just let it slide that Ginny is with the “8th” years] and The rest of you, get to your partners.”

         DBSK just sat there while their partners got the ingredients. When they came back, they immediately started working on the potion. Natrually, Draco was the first to finish. He got up to turn the potion in, but at the same time, Harry also got up to take a Snape-approved vial (apparently Snape didn’t like the vials Harry purchased). They bumped into each other and the vial flew out of Draco’s hand. The class had faces of horror, as they knew Draco almost always had a perfect potion. They didn’t want to be de-aged before finishing their potions. Luckily, the potion was caught by Snape, but unfortunately, Draco stumbled backwards and his cauldron fell, exploded, and covered the classroom with the potion. When it seemed like no one was harmed, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. They went back to work and for a few seconds no one heard anything. Then, they all heard a distinct sound coming from Draco and Yunho’s work space.

“Appa?”

         Everyone immediately stopped working and turned to the table. Little Yunho started crying, and by then, the class figured out that all of DBSK were turned into babies except for Changmin. They were surprised and stood in shock for a minute until the wailing got louder.

         DBSK’s partners picked them up and went to the hospital wing where Madam Pomfrey led them to a room with 5 separate beds. She ran some diagnostics on them and concluded that they have been de-aged.

“But Madam Pomfrey, why was the rest of my members de-aged, but not me?”

“Well, Severus told me that de-aging potions can be designed to affect particular people. Maybe something got dropped into the pot-”

“That’s outrageous! My potions are always perfect.”

“Well, someone must’ve put the things in when you were about to give Professor Snape the potion.”

         Just then, Professor Snape and Dumbledore came into the room.

“So? How long will it take for them to return back to normal?”

“I would give it about 4 months, since they did get doused with quite an amount of potion, and the counter-potion requires it to simmer for 3 months for that amount..”

“4 MONTHS? But they were only supposed to stay for 1 month.”

“I’ll see if I can contact my manger to ask them to let us stay longer.”

         Changmin left the room to have his call.

“Well, I’ve be going now to brew the counter potion.”

         Changmin came back and told everyone that they could stay for longer. They all left after Dumbledore told them that they all can share one big dorm for the next four months.

 

-somewhere in the castle-

“everything is done?”

“yes, they are all de-aged. I do hope they can get over their stubbornness or this will never work out. Thank you.”

“No problem, I had to do this to Draco and Harry, but that’s their story to tell.”

“Thank you again. Are you sure no one suspects anything?

“Positive.”

“I’ll keep in touch.”

 

 

 

 

 

And that, folks, is chapter three. More surprises later on :)