First meeting ii

Damage

Chanyeol was already a regular trainee at sm, and knew the ups and down of it. He had grown closer to sehun and others and walked to sm with them, him and sehun also walked home together because they lived a street apart, they also bought food together and practiced together, sehun was his closest friend but sehun had always been closer to junmyeon because they were there longer than him. Chanyeol still admired jongin from afar and watched him dance from the back while rooting for him, you could say he was jongin's biggest fan.

After years of training, sm scouted another person from a singing competition, which he won, and he was added to their group. His name was kyungsoo, and when he was introduced to them he glared at everybody and was quiet, so everyone thought he was a snob and were afraid to talk to him. He always stayed at the back and gave off a scary aura, but chanyeol being the friendly person he is, was the only one to walk up and talk to him. Everyone thought he was going to snob chanyeol, but he didn't and instead smiled at him. 

Chanyeol, after talking to kyungsoo for five minutes realised he was a nice person and wanted to be his friend. It a while of both of them to realise they have actually met before both never spoke to each other, only having mutual friends. He regretted not talking to kyungsoo because he was actually a nice person. He became fast friends with kyungsoo and stuck to him, they walked home together everyday after practice, and chanyeol started to dicth sehun because kyungsoo became his best friend, but it was not like sehun minded anyway.

Chanyeol found kyungsoo cute just the way he found sehun cute, but even cuter. He practiced a lot with kyungsoo and they always sang together, because he loved their voices together, to him it was like a refreshing sound you could never get used to. They did everything together, and soon they started hanging out at each other's home, to the point that chanyeol's mother loved kyungsoo as a second son, and kyungsoo called her mother. Chanyeol ranted to everyone about kyungsoo, they were inseparable, but chanyeol still admired jongin, that never changed, he still watched jongin from afar and learnt from him even though they never really talked, he even brought kyungsoo into it, they would sit and watch jongin together, that kyungsoo too started admiring jongin, but of course jongin didn't know of this.

 

Second chapter......

If you somehow end up reading this book, please leave comments and tell me what you think, it is my first fanfic after all, 

Bye.