Feelings

Damage

   They had debuted, under sm, and their group name, exo. They had become big and had eyes watching them, people fell for all of them, especially jongin who was a dancing machine, and of course chanyeol had fallen more for jongin, and gave jongin all his attention. 

    Jongin didn't know what to do with all of chanyeol's attention, and love, of course he loves it, it makes feel just a little bit special, who wouldn't feel special, getting the attention from a handsome, cheerful and kind person like chanyeol. He felt drawn to chanyeol and his beautiful smile, but of course he never told anyone that, because it would be extremely weird, the only thing he could do was ignore all of chanyeol's compliments and attention, he wouldn't want things to be weird, chanyeol was his fan after all.

    There was also kyungsoo, who takes care of him and he can't help feel special. When he first saw kyungsoo, he judged him like every other person, because kyungsoo glared at everyone, he was so scared of kyungsoo, and even went as far as saying he didn't want to eat with kyungsoo, but after three days he started talking to kyungsoo, when others were, and realised kyungsoo wasn't that bad, in fact he realised more than that, he realised kyungsoo was amazing and loved the way he smiled, he didn't know why he felt this way for him, but he definately did, his heart fluttered anytime he was around kyungsoo and chanyeol, but of course he wouldn't say anything.

     Jongin loved the way chanyeol would give him his attention and the way kyungsoo would take care of him and treat him, kyungsoo would cook for him anytime he asked, he would go out and buy drugs for him anytime he was sick and would treat him specially among all the members. Jongin wouldn't say this but it was chanyeol who made him feel confident about himself, who made him believe he could go out there and perform in front of everyone, and amazingly, he always encouraged jongin and jongin felt special, he didn't know about anything for sure but he knew he could always rely on these two guys and would always be with them.