Acceptance

Damage

       Kyungsoo thought it was weird, liking two people at the same time, but he couldn't just help it, he knew he loved those two guys more than a friend should, but at this point he didn't even care anymore. He was kind of worried at first about feeling that way about a guy at all, talk less of two, so he had a little talk with his best friend, baekhyun, and baekhyun told him liking a guy wasn't that bad, he also liked someone, a guy, so he guessed they were in it together, but what he didn't tell baekhyun was that he liked two guys at once, it couldn't hurt right?. 

       Kyungsoo didn't know what to feel or what to do with his feelings anymore, it was only growing bigger with everyday that passed, but he knew he didn't want to stop, he liked feeling this about someone, he liked the feeling of wanting to protect someone, although kyungsoo wouldn't show it, he was really a soft guy at heart, and always cared too much, and he certainty did care for those two, he couldn't even imagine living without them anymore, as he had gotten so used to them.

      Kyungsoo was faced with two options, either tell them about his feelings because he couldn't take it anymore, or, don't tell them and try to move on from them, because it will certainly be weird if he told two guys he liked them, one, they were guys and two, you know... he couldn't like two people at once. He always found jongin cute and had a soft spot for him, everyone in the group knew how he valued jongin and cared for him, jongin always made him feel like protecting him, take care of him and just be there for him. He was most certain that he had never felt like that for anybody else, and he kind of liked it, feeling this way for someone, especially when the person is jongin. When kyungsoo first saw jongin it was love at first sight, he thought jongin was very handsome,  and he still does, so he really wanted to be his friend, he saw a opportunity to eat with jongin when he had been walking home with chanyeol, but jongin just kinda turned him down, he was really hurt by that and just kinda thought that jongin didn't like him, so he always watched jongin in the back with chanyeol, he didn't question why chanyeol watched jongin with him, he always thought it was to learn how to dance since chanyeol was a horrible dancer at that time, after all jongin was the best they'd seen at dancing. It wasn't until two days later that jongin fell sick and kyungsoo went out of his way to buy him drugs and take care of him that they became friends, and then he had totally fallen for jongin. jongin was shy and cute and lovely, and he couldn't help falling for him, he never told jongin no for anything, just always gave him what he wanted all the time and then there was chanyeol he couldn't just help saying no to all the time.

        To others chanyeol might have been a complete pain in the , with all his stupid acts, but to him chanyeol was a complete joy, he really, no really couldn't help falling for chanyeol, he was not only a pretty face and was quite friendly. He was really surprised with the fact that chanyeol was literally an angel, and a dork, despite how he looked. Chanyeol was very handsome and tall, which he was not, unfortunately, and chanyeol could rap and sing, but okay not dance, he had to admit that one, he was just perfect, so it was a little surprising that he was as nice as a fool that he wanted to keep chanyeol away from this dangerous world because he was too nice. He always thought chanyeol would be a snob, but to his surprise, he wasn't.

        When kyungsoo first came to sm he was quite shy and it didn't seem like anybody there liked him too much, which hurt his feelings, and he was too shy to talk to them, they were all so handsome and he felt like he didn't fit, maybe that's why no one liked him. He felt like that until chanyeol, tall and handsome, walked up to him, he was the only one that made an attempt to talk to kyungsoo and that spiked up something in kyungsoo, chanyeol smiled an eye blinding smile at kyungsoo that just made kyungsoo melt, it was then kyungsoo started suspecting there was indeed something wrong with him, and chanyeol asked for his name which really shocked him and made him stutter a lot, he thought chanyeol wouldn't like him anymore since he just made a fool of himself and stuttered endlessly, but to his surprise chanyeol called him cute, no one called him cute and walked away without a beating, but he couldn't just help but blush, which he normally did when he was flustered or shy, but this was different and he knew it. He knew he recognized chanyeol from somewhere before, apparently, his friends and chanyeol's friends knew each other and they had met once but never really talked, they talked through out that day and even walked home together when they had found out they lived on the same street, chanyeol had even been nice enough to introduce him to the rest, and they all got along, he was always brought into the conversation by chanyeol, and  he felt really happy by that, he even sometimes said he didn't feel handsome just so chanyeol could praise him and tell him he was the cutest thing anyone had every seen, which he did a lot, kyungsoo would be lying if he said he didn't like the attention, in fact he loved it, he loved it when everyone was focussed on him and praised him, but he didn't let anyone get out of calling him cute except chanyeol, who he couldn't help but blush at. He was always so shy around chanyeol at first until he found out chanyeol was a big dork and that helped a lot, chanyeol wasn't like jongin at all, he didn't want to just protect him and take care of him, in fact he abused chanyeol physically and emotionally a lot, and didn't complain when anyone else did, he would say no to chanyeol a lot, he was just mean to chanyeol, but that didn't mean he didn't love chanyeol, he just didn't know how to show it,  but chanyeol knew he loved him, right??.

       He knew he was so in love with the two of them. He loved jongin with all his heart and wanted to be with him and then chanyeol his best friend he just couldn't live without, at this point he was very positive he would die without chanyeol, he loved that dork more than anything else, he just loved him. Kyungsoo had to learn how to accept his feelings for them and he did even though he thought it was weird, and at the end of the day he came to a decision, he decided he would tell them how he felt, even if they didn't feel the same, he just couldn't take it anymore.

 

 

So next chapter kyungsoo tells them and I wonder what they would say???