Love

Damage

         Kyungsoo told jongin and chanyeol how he felt after it was just the three of them left at the dorm. He waited till everyone else was out and it was just the three of them remaining at the dorm before he told them. He did tell baekhyun about his plan, and he encouraged him, he was still a little scared of telling them, would they think he is weird, but he just needed to tell them and get it off his mind, he needed to let them know, even if he was scared of getting rejected. He told them so his mind would be clear, and even if he got rejected he could move on from them, but he doesn't think he could ever move on from them, he would just have to live with it "so you're saying you like me and chanyeol hyung??" Jongin asked "yes" kyungsoo replied "I do, and I just needed to get it off my chest, I just needed to let you know, I'm not saying you have to accept me or anything, I'm not saying that at all, I just wanted to let you know so I could hear your answer and move on, I know we're celebrities and all, and this could ruin us but I just wanted to let you know, you don't have to say anything, you don't have to feel pressured or anything, if you think I'm weird, because I am, jus please don't avoid me, let's just keep being friends, we don't have to be anything more, nothing has to change between us, I just thought I should let you know about my feelings" kyungsoo said "hyung what do you think??" Jongin turned to ask chanyeol who had been quiet from the beginning "kyungsoo are you serious about this??, this isn't some joke right??" Chanyeol asked "no it's not, I would never joke about something like this, I'm serious, I love the both of you, more than a friend should, and I would never play with you" kyungsoo replied "good, because I love you too, the both of you, I thought I was the only one who felt that way, I'm glad you feel the same too" chanyeol said and smiled "me too, I'm in too, I've actually liked you for a long time now, I'm just good at hiding" jongin said "you don't have to anymore" chanyeol told him "really?, you do?, but what about us being celebrities?" Kyungsoo asked "it doesn't matter, I love the two of you, and won't let anything separate us, never" jongin replied "I won't let it too, I've waited too long for this and I won't let anything ruin this" chanyeol said and kyungsoo smiled and nodded, he would be lying if he said he knew how this was going to work out, but he knew they would figure it out, they were in it together, they were now in a relationship, and they loved each other, that was all that mattered.

 

 

The end, new one shot coming out sooñ, school's been hectic but I'll try my best, it's a chansoo fanfic, I'm sorry for the late chapter.