First meeting

Damage

Chanyeol was only a teenager when sm recruited him into sm, he was so happy and they told him he could be in a rock band which was his dream, to play the drums in a rock band, but he was lied to, sm only told him later that he was going to be in an idol group after his parents had agreed, but of course he still went with it and agreed, it was all the same to him anyway.

 Chanyeol was told to learn from his sunbaes, and one of them which happened to be junmyeon ( who he followed around a lot, just to learn from him ) just crushed his soul by asking him a question not meant for children like him, so he moved on and became friends with his other sunbae sehun, which he happened to be older than, they got along pretty well, until chanyeol met jongin, who he was also older than, and saw him dance. He was fascinated by jongin's dance, because at that time he was a terrible dancer and decided to be close to him and learn from him, but jongin was not really friendly with him because he had other friends (taemin) which were also chanyeol's sunbaes, so he decided to admire jongin from afar because he had never seen such an amazing dancer like jongin, and kept on being friends with sehun who was also friends with junmyeon, so naturally he became kind of cool with junmyeon but still kept his distance because junmyeon scarred him for life.

 

 

First chapter, I hope you like it.....