SiBum fighting

Super Junior High

 

A/N: Yep this will be like a prequel to the sleep over, Kinda like a giant flash back to where Kibum falls for Siwon  XD

Ready?!

GO!

 

Kibum’s POV

Every guy keeps hitting on me… Can’t they see I have no interest… they all just like me for my handsome face anyway, shallow jerks.

“Kibum?” a voice called my name it sounded familiar I just couldn’t remember who’s it was.. “Yo, Kim Kibum?! I know that’s you, I would know that pretty boy face anywhere!” Then it hit me I know that voice its my friend from primary school in my old hometown, Choi Siwon, why was he here?

“Siwon?!” I called to him as he ran over to me and gave me a huge hug. “Siwon, le-let me go…can’t..breathe” He let go and I breathed in.

“Sorry, I forgot how small you were! You still have the same face though!” He attempted to hug me again I dodged it this time. “Why are you being so mean…” he pouted.

“Siwon, people don’t hug this much in high school…well not the boys and this is an all boy’s school so they are going to think something is going on between us…” I scolded him, he looked at me with puppy dog eyes. We used to be REALLY close before I moved. “fine, one more hug and that’s-“ before I could finish he had his arms around me and he snuggled me. “Aish, enough!”I pushed him of, I cleared my throat and tried to hide my flushed face.

“Sorry..” He mumbled still looking upset.

“Don’t be?” I said regaining my cool “so why are you here?”

“My dad got a job close to here…and I had to switch schools because this is the school funded by the company.”

“Oh, so did you move here then too?”I asked full of curiosity.

“Yep just a block away from school on Bonamana St.”

My street?! “You know I live on that street too right?” He got excited and was about to hug me again, I stopped him and he gave me a frown. “what did I say about this place…” I mutter trying to ignore the glances from the couple of guys in the corner.

“Bummie…”

“Don’t  call me that…I am older now, that kind of name is for a baby.”

“Kibum, you have changed so much..you are so different from when we were in primary school together…”

“Well duh, I’m older now…so I was bound to change with age…” I face palmed. I turned to leave

“Bumm-I mean Kibum, we’re in the same class…”

Oh great, this immature fool will be in my class probably ask me tons of questions. I sigh and motion for him to follow me.  He happily smiles and follows behind.

“So Wonn-I mean Siwon” I blush at my slip of the tongue I almost called him by his primary school name.

“Unlike you I don’t mind my nickname, call me Wonnie!” He declared and gave me a thumbs up. I chuckled, man this guy…such a dork.

“Hah! I made you laugh!” he smiled at me.

“Yeah, Wonnie, it reminds me of our school days…” I had a look of sadness now

“I know you miss it Bummie…” I didn’t even mind him using that name anymore, but he is the ONLY ONE I will allow to use it!

“Yeah, but moving on this is our classroom, and that will most likely be your desk I pointed to the one by the window. “It’s the only empty one.” “You came at the end of the day, its study period, so you wont technically be starting till tomorrow.” For some reason I choked on my words. I was staring at Siwon who was glancing out the window, it was the first time in a long time I realized how handsome he actually is, he has a very manly face and a thin waist, no it wasn’t too thin because he had abs..his muscles were his greatest feature..I bet he has girls falling all over him.

“Yah, Bummie, why are you staring at me?” I snapped back to the real world.

“sorry I just started to think about something and…” He put his arm around me and patted my shoulder.

“I REALLY missed you.” He whispered into my ear.

“I missed you too.” I whispered back. “Why are we whispering?” I joked.

“I only want you to hear what I say..” He whispered that then released his arm from around me and walked to the door waving for me to follow “Lets walk home together.” All I could do was nod.

“Bummie, want to come over?” He said as we started walking toward my-our street.

“Sure, sounds fun.” I really did I haven’t seen his family in so long, they used to be like my family.

“Good.” We walk all the way down the street, we pass my house and I couldn’t believe it his house was the one right next to mine! My heart began to race.

“So where do you live?” he said looking back at the houses. I pointed to the one next to his, while I covered my face. I felt him embrace me, know one was around so I hugged him back.

“Wonnie!” I started to tear up. We used to be next door neighbors before I moved, too.

“I know Bummie, it’s alright.” He has such a calming voice, and, I hate to admit it but his touch calms me down as well.

“Wonnie..” I was still crying, he just tightened his hold.

“Bummie, I’m here so its okay to cry because I will always be here now to wipe away your tears..” he says as he gently glides his hand along my cheek pushing the tears away. “Let’s go inside, I will make you tea.” He smiled at me and let go of his hold, which saddened me but then he grabbed my hand and held it tight so that was enough for now…

“Wonnie, I really miss primary school days..”I finally was able to hold in my tears and speak a full sentence.

“Me too, Bummie, but were here now and we made a promise to always be friends, don’t forget!” He hugged me again I felt better now I did remember that promise. BEST-PROMISE-OF-MY-LIFE!

“Siwon! Is that you?” I heard his mother call from the kitchen.

“Yeah it’s me! You wont believe who I found!”

We walked into the kitchen I waved hello

“Oh my goodness, if it isn’t Kim Kibum, you have grown abut look you still have that pretty face!” She gave me a huge hug. “Siwon help me make some tea.” He nodded and they both started preparing the stuff for tea, I watched on the scene, and thought back to all the time I used to spend with this family. It made me truly happy.

It was getting late so I said I was leaving. “I am going now, thank you for the tea, Siwon I will see you tomorrow.”

“Hey lets walk to school tomorrow morning!” He called to me.

I nodded “Sure, see you in the morning then.” I walked back to my house

My heart began to race, this time I couldn’t stop it, I couldn’t wait to see him the next morning.

“I’m home.” no one answered, I forgot dad is working late… I felt kind of silly saying ‘I’m home’ to an empty house. I sigh and walk to my room.

Wonnie, am i falling for you all over again? I lean my head into my pillow and fall asleep.

….

A/N here you go this is my SiBum chapter

Hope you liked it XD

<3

Continue to love my stories

<3