Sleepover Continued

Super Junior High

 

Chapter 3

Sleepover  Continued.

A/N

Yay more Sleepover and Then what all you have been asking for  ;3! Don’t worry it’s coming.

“Hey are you guys done making out?” It was Kangin who spoke and made a kissing face, as Hyukkie and I silently walked in I still was being completely  quiet.

“Yeah, were done.” Hyukkie winked at him. That shut Kangin up. “So how is the game going?”

“We haven’t started yet…” Kyu spoke quietly “We all wanted to wait for you two.”

“Okay then lets play!” I cant believe the words that came out of my mouth.

“Sounds good, lets start.” Kibum eagerly  cheered.

“I want to spin first!”  Siwon finally spoke. Kibum placed the bottle in the center of their circle.

“Okay Siwon, then you spin.” Kibum smiled at him.

Siwon’s POV

PLEASE LAND ON KIBUM! I want to ask him if he likes anyone…I hope he doesn’t okay so now I’m going to spin

The bottle began to spin and spin but just to Siwon’s luck it landed on Ryeowook. Who was giggling while whispering something to Yesung.

“Okay so what should I ask Ryeowook?” I looked at everyone.

“Hey, call me Wookie!” Wookie said pouting. I nodded

“So what do I ask Wookie?”

“How bout if he liked anyone before he met Yesung?” Kangin suggested

“That’s good. I want to know that too.” Leeteuk agreed.

“Okay so Wookie, did you like anyone before you met Yesung?” I asked anticipating an answer.

I saw Wookie look at Yesung to make sure it would be okay. Yesung kissed his forehead.

“Go on Wookie, I promise not to get too jealous.” He replied in his sarcastic voice.

“Okay, well before Yesung moved in I had a crush on Kyu…” His face was red now.

“Kyu is mine!” Sungmin said as he wrapped his arms around Kyu, Kyu blushed.

“Don’t worry Minnie, he is all yours I have my Yesung and he is all I need.” I thought this scene was very cute, made me jealous of their love.

“Haha, Kyu clearly I am more handsome and I stole Wookie’s heart!” He stuck his tongue out at Kyu. Who was to embarrassed by his new boyfriend’s clinginess.

“That’s right!” Wookie giggled “that wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, you are the best Yesungie!” He then kissed Yesung. Yesung began to blush at his boyfriend’s praise.

Normal (Donghae’s POV)

Oh no looks like Wookie is going to spin the bottle next I really hope it lands nowhere near my or Hyukkie because who knows what’s in that kids brain. I sigh, Hyukkie lovingly wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder. My cheeks were becoming warm. Just yesterday this handsome man was just a secret crush… What the heck happened. I watched Ryeowook spin the bottle it landed on Kibum. Who was flustered for some reason.

“Kibum-ah!” Wookie smiled in surprise “Do you have a crush on anyone right now?” He didn’t even think before he spoke.

“I think we all want to know…” Heechul said looking at Kibum seriously.

“I will take punishment..” He said blushing, and hiding his face.

I laughed. “Okay guys what should his punishment be?”

“I get to chose since it was my turn.” Wookie giggles “okay, Kibum your punishment will be to kiss anyone of us on the lips for 7 seconds.” Wookie seemed proud of his punishment because now he was smiling really big.

Siwon looked away from Kibum and blushed.

“Oh just go and kiss Siwon already, everyone of us knows you want to.” Heechul taunted.

‘Is it okay if I kiss you, Siwon?” Kibum asked in almost a whisper his face had turned all the way red.

“Yeah…” Siwon stuttered. “It’s fine. He gulped nervously. Kibum  grabbed his shoulders and made Siwon face him. Both were still blushing. Siwon closed his eyes so did Kibum and then he placed his lips on Siwon’s. And to our surprise Siwon leaned into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Kibum’s neck

“Do we need to count?” Yesung chuckled. “Hey you guys, its been more than 7 seconds!” But the two were to engrossed in the kiss to hear so Leeteuk tapped Kibum on the shoulder and he broke the kiss instantly. Blushing and trying to catch his breath.

“Told you!” Heechul burst out laughing “I knew it. “Look they are already holding hands.”He pointed to them and they immediately let go of one an others hands and blushed.

I felt bad so I decided to say something “Good for them,  Heechul-hyung is just jealous.” I laughed and everyone joined in. Heechul pouted.

“Kyuhyun! Its getting late…” she was right it was almost midnight. “Time for lights out you guys can watch a movie or something, but be quiet.” Kyu’s mom called up the stairs

“Aish, alright Umma!” he called down to her.

“Who’s everyone’s sleeping partner?” Before he could say anything else. Sungmin grabbed his hand

“Kyu is mine.”

“Hae is mine!” I hear Hyukkie declare as he ruffled my hair.

“Yesungie is mine!” Wookie hugged Yesung.

“I want Siwon.” A timid Kibum said in a low voice.

“Junsu is all mine!” Kangin grabbed his lover by the waist and smiled.

“I want to be by myself, so this is perfect.” Heechul grinned. He hated to share.

“What movie should we watch?”  Kyu asked.

“Lets get our pajamas on first.” Chullie spoke again.

“We can take turns in the bathroom changing.” I said nervously because of the presence of all the couples.

“Yesungie and I can change together.” Wookie butted in.

“Hae and I can change together we have known each other  forever.” Kyu suggested a pairings thing like the sleeping but is too shy to change in front of Sungmin, you could tell by the look in his eyes.

“But Kyu is mine! Hae you better not steal him!” Sungmin whined.

“Don’t worry Hae is completely in love with me.”Hyukkie seductively spoke. “He is so shy though so he wont change in front of me, same with Kyu he is shy around you..”

“Okay fine, I will change with Hyukkie then.”  Sungmin surrendered it was clear he would not win this fight.

“No one but me will change with Junsu.” Kangin declared.

“I don’t mind changing with Siwon…” Kibum blushed.

“We will go first.” Kyu said and he dragged me by my arm.

“Ow Kyu!”

Kyu and I emerged in our pajamas. Mine are Blue with lime green bones and dogs on them. Kyu’s were black with red stripes. 

“Kyu you are handsome even in pajamas.” Sungmin marveled at his boyfriend. Kyu turned pink and sat next to Sungmin in his sleeping bag.

“Hae come cuddle with me, you look so cute right now!” I bit my lip.

“Alright I’m coming.” As soon as I sat next to him he wrapped his arms around me my face felt warm. Why does he keep doing embarrassing things like this?

“Hyukkie, let’s change now I wanna cuddle with my Kyu.”

“Okay Minnie.” They walk into the bathroom. I look around at a very strange scene all of us with the exception of Heechul had a boyfriend now. It wasn’t official between Siwon and Kibum but we all knew.

Hyukkie comes out first he is wearing purple pajamas with puppies on them. “Look Hae we match, both have puppies.” I blush. This was insane.

“Look at mine!” Sungmin leaps out from behind Hyukkie and he was wearing you guessed it neon pink pajamas with bunnieson them. He hadthem on under his clothes Kyu made him cover them upbefore he came over. He ran over and snuggled close with Kyu.

“Do I look cute Kyu?” Minnie asked looking at the ever so shy Kyu.

“You-you always look cute Minnie.” He blushed and hugged Sungmin.

I looked back to see Hyukkie headed towards me. “Hyukkie you better not jump on me! I will kill you!” but it was to late. This dork had jumped on me and was hugging me so tight I could barely breathe. “What *cough* did I just say Hyukkie! Get off you are crushing me!” He lessened his hold

“We’re changing now.” YeWook walked over to the bathroom.

“Okay, hurry Kangin and I still have to change and Heechul and SiBum.”

“SiBum?”We all asked sounding confused.

Leeteuk let out a small giggle “Siwon and Kibum’s couple name.

“Hey that sounds cute, I like it.” Hyukkie let go of me, sat up and smiled at Leeteuk. For some reason this made me really jealous and I pulled Hyukkie into a hug. HE IS MINE! Back off! Aish what was wrong with me.  I was acting really strange. This boy does this to me I guess. I let out a sigh.

YeWook came out in matching pajamas they were blue with rabbits on them.

“You guys have couples pajamas?” I asked a bit jealous. Hyukkie must have noticed my jealousy

“We will get some don’t worry Hae.” I blush, damn this moron!

“Our turn!” KangTeuk hurried into the bathroom. Teukie cam out first he was wearing white pajamas with a black flower on the front. Then Kangin came out with black pajamas that had a white flower on the front. Matching. Again made me jealous, but this time I said nothing.

“Alright SiBum, go change then I can after you guys.” It only took a few minutes for them to change. They came out holding hands, wearing similar Japanese style black pajamas. They found their spot on the floor and cuddled. Those two seem so relaxed about PDA. *sigh*

Heechul Came out of the Bathroom in his favorite color purple from head to toe literally he was wearing a purple hat and purple slippers. And of course purple pajamas with rainbows.

“Alright what movie guys?”

Altogether we replied  “Lets go to sleep!” We were actually all really tired it was almost 2AM now.

“Fine, lets sleep then.” Kyu got up and turned the lights off.

“Hae, can I have a kiss goodnight?” Hyukkie pouted.

Without saying anything I kissed him passionately, I didn’t want the kiss to end. But he pulled away. I frowned at him. “Why?” I asked sadly

“There’s an audience and you know how I feel about them…” I nodded and fell asleep in my lover’s arms.

Next Day

Everyone wakes up.. Heechul and Leeteuk were the first up so they had the task of waking the rest.

Heechul  sauntered over to the cuddling YeWook couple and jumped on them. “Wake up lovebirds, time to get ready for school!”

The two sprang up still hugging each other. “Hyung, get off!” they pushed Heechul off.

Leeteuk went over to where Kangin was and leaned over him and kissed his cheek. He was a loving boyfriend after all. “Youngwoonie, its time to wake up school starts in an hour, come on honey..” Kangin yawned as he pulled Leeteuk into a hug

“I love you, Junsu.” This declaration made Leeteuk turn pink.

“I know I love you too. So wake up and give me my good morning kiss.”

Kangin sprang up fully awake. He planted a kiss filled with so much love on Teukie’s lips. “I’m awake.”

After waking YeWook Heechul lazily jumped on the KyuMin couple who were cuddling close. Sungmin had his head on Kyu’s chest.

“Aish Chullie! Leave me and my Minnie alone!” Kyu sounded really annoyed.

“It’s time for school babo.”

 Kyu glanced at his clock and shook Minnie awake. “Shoot alright everyone time to get up, Umma will be mad if we don’t get to school on time.”

Leeteuk and Kangin jumped on Donghae and Hyukjae. Waking them up immediately

Kyuhyun leaped on SiBum and shook them awake. Everyone was awake now.

They got dressed hurriedly and headed down stairs. They thanked Kyu’s Umma and were headed toward school.

Sungmin ran up to Kyu and  grasped his hand “I want everyone to know you are my boyfriend Kyu.” Kyu blushed but was smiling.

(A/N this is back in Hae’s POV… since he’s awake)

Hyuk slinked his arm around my waist while we walked. Again with the embarrassing stuff who does he think he is this punk. I watched and YeWook held hands. Wookie was swinging their arms back and forth playfully while Yesung smiled. Then a very shy Siwon offered his hand to Kibum who happily intertwined his fingers with the shy boy.  Kangin was piggy backing Leeteuk. Heechul dragged behind the couples. We all hurried to school.

At School.

“Phew, we were almost late.” I said sighing. Everyone took their seat. Kangin, Leeteuk, Heechul rushed to their class too.

“Listen up class, I have important news to share with you.”  The teacher chirped excitedly. We could only imagine why she was excited. “I have the pleasure of introducing 2 new students to your class this is Henry Lau he is from Canada, and to my left is Shin Donghee, he transferred here from  Mungyeong. Please be nice to them.”

We all looked in amazement at the two new students before us.

In the other classroom

“Class this is Zhou Mi.” the teacher gestured to a tall thin diva looking man, Chullie was going to have competition.

Heechul’s POV

More students this place is already crowded. Sigh, oh no is he a diva? OH HELL NO! He is not even an ounce as fierce as me. I look at the slender mans clothes, He had on Leopard skinny jeans with a leather jacket.

HELLL NO! Trying to be the diva on your first day I think not! Just as I was about to pounce the teacher gestured another student to come in the door, I froze at the sight of a  buff, shy young man. Oh my god, I’ve found him, the one I am going to make all mine!

“This is Hangeng, Both Hangeng and Zhou Mi are from China, please be nice to them.

So the hotties name is Hangeng, I will call him Hannie, yes a cute name for an extremely cute boy.

“Hangeng there is an open seat next to Heechul, sit next to him please.” The teacher brought me back to reality, I was now sitting next to the man I was going to grow to love. I watched as he sat down in the chair and pushed his hair out of his face.

“Hi I’m Hangeng.” He had his hand out stretched to me I accepted it and shook it normally

“I am Kim Heechul, My friends call me Chullie.” I spoke confidently.

“That is a cute name.” He spoke so formally “sorry, My Korean is formal, I am just a beginner. Please teach me how to speak informally.” He smiled and that beautiful white smile made my heart race. I nodded and turned back to my desk.

A/N

Man this was so much fun! I really like writing these. I hope you al liked this chapter, I know there are my HanChul shippers who were patiently waiting for this.

LOVE YOU ALL

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME!

<3

I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO LIKE MY WORK!

BYE BYE FOR NOW

P.S. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY! <3 I HOPE YOU ALL GET YUMMY CANDY!