Sleepover

Super Junior High

 

Chapter 2

 This is so fun! XD

Sleepover

“Hey Donghae, last to arrive like always.” I looked around Kyu’s room I saw  Kangin and  Chullie making faces at each other.

“Where’s Teukie?” I ask looking around

“Aish I forgot he was coming.”

“So I’m not the last.” I stuck my tongue out at him playfully.

Kangin’s phone began to buzz and he went in the other room to answer it.

“Kyuhyun!” it was his mother calling for him.

“Be right there Umma!” he walked quickly out of his room and downstairs.

“Leeteuk said he is bringing a friend of his to our sleep over.” Kangin mumbled while trying to not look jealous. “Where’s Kyu?”

“His mom called for him.” I said giggling at the anger on Kangin’s face.

Kyu came back up the stairs quickly and rushed into the room.  His face was red.

“Hey Kyu Teukie is bringing a friend…” he said making a fist.

“Yeah its okay…my mom just told me I have to do something. I will be right back he grabbed his coat and trotted down the steps to his front door. Then called up to us. “Leeteuk and Hyukjae are here!” he ran out the door.

“What the hell?!” His friend is Hyukjae!

“What’s wrong Donghae?” Heechul asked giggling.

“Shut it Chullie…”

Outside (Kyuhyun’s POV)

“Aish, I can’t believe her making me invite them to my sleepover. I don’t even know them that well why does she have to be friends with everyone’s mom?” I sigh and walk to Pretty Boy’s (Kim Kibum) door.

I ring the bell, Mrs. Kim comes to the door “Hello, awh well if it isn’t little Cho Kyuhyun.”

“Hello Kim-Noona, I am here to invite Kibum to my sleepover…”

“Oh I will send him over right now he is in the shower.” She smiled.

“Thank you so much.” I grit my teeth.

Next house

“Is Yes-Jongwoon home?” it was his little brother who answered the door.

“No, he’s at Wookie’s like always.”

“Thanks.” I walk over to Wookie’s and knock on the door. Wookie answers

“Hey, Wookie my mom is making me invite all the boys to a sleepover so you and Yesung should come.”

“We will be there!” Ryeowook said jumping with happiness. “I have to pack a bag first, but then I will be over.”

“Okay see you soon.”

“I don’t even know Choi Siwon!” I shout as I head to his house.

I knock on the door and his mother answers

“Look at you Cho Kyuhyun, you look just like your mother, what can I help you with today?”

“Can Siwon come to my sleepover?” I ask politely.

“He sure can, I will send him over after he gets home, he is at his voice lessons right now.”

“Okay, thank you.”

“Goodbye Kyuhyun.” She said smiling and waving.

I gulped, I have to go to his house and invite him  to my sleepover.

I rang the door bell, just my luck Sungmin was standing in the door within a matter of seconds. “Hi, Cho Kyuhyun right? You live a couple houses away from me, what brings you here?”

“Uh…uhm…” I bit my lip I was so nervous and my face was turning red. “Would you like to join me and the rest of the neighborhood boys for a sleepover?”

Sungmin had the biggest smile on his face “Yes! Wait right here I will go get my stuff.”

A few moments later he reemerged with a large pink backpack and a pair of pink bunny filled pajamas on. I smiled at his cuteness.

Back at Kyu’s house

Donghae’s POV

Hyukjae and Leeteuk entered the room

“Donghae, I didn’t know you would be here!” Said an excited Hyukjae as he leaped towards me. I inched back evading his hug.

“Stop playing hard to get Hae..” Heechul taunted.

I looked at him angrily, I only took my eyes off Hyukjae for a second and before I knew it he knocked me over and was squeezing me. I tried to wiggle free, my cheeks were on fire. Leeteuk rushed to hug Kangin, Heechul just kept laughing at my embarrassed face.

“Get off me you crazy person!” I shouted at Hyukjae, he just hugged me tighter.

“Oh now Hae, I told you I wanted to make you mine,  didn’t I?” He said while teasingly breathing on my neck.

“I am getting a bit by this display…” Leeteuk said as he looked away and covered Kangin’s eyes.

“It’s gross.” A jealous Heechul grunted and walked out of Kyu’s room, probably to go find Kyu’s little sister she’s not little She’s almost 14 but he’s almost 18 so that’s little enough.

“Were going to go find Kyu..” Leeteuk managed to say something and he dragged Kangin into the hallway.

And here I lay still pinned to the floor by this crazy handsome guy that I am in love with…

“Hyukkie…”I practically moaned.

“Oh you gave me a nickname, and here I thought you didn’t like me…” He playfully pouted as he let go of me. This time I sat up. Kyu had finally returned dragging Heechul by his collar, probably found him being a creep to his little sister. Behind Kyu were Kangin and Leeteuk. Then 5 unexpected guests showed up. Good thing Kyu’s room is Huge.

In walked Sungmin( Kyu’s crush) what was he doing here? Did Kyu invite him, is this what his mother had him do invite all the neighborhood boys?

Then after Sungmin came the inseparable Wookie and Yesung holding hands.

After them cam Choi Siwon( I don’t know much about him) and right behind him was Pretty Boy?

“Woah Kyu? Where did all these people come from?”  I say pushing Hyukjae off of me. And receiving a pout from him.

“My mom made me invite them all.”

“Hi I’m Siwon.” He said with a meek wave.

“And I am Kibum.” Kibum said through a forced smile, he clearly was forced here by his Umma.

“Sungmin! Call me Minnie! I know Kangin, and Kyu but I am new to the rest of you, lets be good friends.” He was smiling really cutely, this cute guy was the same one who one the school’s Judo competition last year…

“I am Donghae. Call me Hae.” I smiled trying to be friendly

“I am Lee Hyukjae, but now I have a nickname thanks to my boyfriend…” he gestured towards me “Call me Hyukkie.”

“Boy-“ But Leeteuk clasped his hand on my mouth.

“I am Junsu call me Leeteuk and this is Youngwoon, he prefers being called Kangin though, he is MY Kangin.”  Leeteuk possessively hugged Kangin. Kangin smiled

“We are YeWook!” Yesung and Ryeowook chimed happily “We’ve been a couple since primary so we earned that name it’s a combination of our names.” Yesung tried to explain. “You see I am Yesung, this is Ryeowookie. YeWook!” he giggled and they both found a seat on the floor. All the boys were in a circle now. Next to me was my….boyfriend *sigh* then on my other side was Kyu who had Minnie on his other side his face was completely red.

“So I have made couple names for the rest of you..” Kibum laughed he was actually having a good time it looked like.

I sighed again, “Really?”

“Yeah you and Hyukjae are HaeHyuk, and those two…” he pointed to Kangin and Leeteuk “KangTeuk!” Kibum seemed proud of his work.

Sungmin laughed happily I saw Kyu’s eyes follow every movement of the cute boy. I chuckled.

“KyuMin!” I say laughing.

I earned a conjoined “what?” from everyone except Kyuhyun who glared at me with rage clear in his eyes. I am not afraid of him so I laughed at my joke.

“Kyuhyun and Sungmin, KyuMin!” I smiled and winked at him, he grew angrier.

“That is so cute, but Kyu’s not my boyfriend.” Blush spread across Minnie’s face.  “I don’t think someone as handsome as Kyu would like me anyway.” His face became redder, and he looked down. Kyu shifted so that he was sitting right in front of Minnie

“You think I’m handsome?” Kyu asked trying to conceal his excitement. “I think you are the cutest boy ever and I have wanted to make you mine since the first time I laid eyes on you.” Kyu was trying to sound manly but his voice kept cracking.

I felt a bit awkward witnessing their confessions.

“Oh gee, am I the only one who is staying single after tonight?”

“What about me?” Siwon looked confused?

“Or me?” Kibum joined.

“Oh can it you two Siwon you have been eying Kibum since he walked in after you… same with Kibum. I saw him make sure he got to sit next to you.” Heechul was embarrassing the two, their cheeks were so red by the time Heechul finished his rant.

I finally spoke up for them. “Chullie I think your crazy…”

“Am not, you watch those two will end up together after tonight.” Everyone stared at Chullie with a shocked look. That said ‘shut up moron’ he listened and sat down back in his spot. Everyone smiled and then looked over to the newly formed KyuMin couple.

“Give Him a kiss to make it official.” Hyukkie suggested.

“Official, you started calling me your Boyfriend without kissing me!” I protested.

“I want to kiss Minnie…” Said a shy Kyu.

“I want to kiss Kyu…” Minnie replied

They kissed, it was official now, they are a couple

“Yay!” Ryeowook clapped and so did Yesung

“KyuMin is real!” Said a very happy Minnie.

I guess I stuck a nerve in Hyukkie because he walked out of the room.

“Hae, what are you doing your *chuckle* boyfriend is in the hall! Go get him!” Kangin jokingly demanded

“Fine, fine. I will be right back.” I said as I walked out of the room.

“Lets play the truth game…” I heard the beginning of Kibum’s suggestion to break the awkwardness that was created by Chullie.

“Hyukkie? Why did you leave? Is something wro-“

Hyukjae wrapped his arms around me and spun me around so I was facing him.

“I wanted to kiss you, but I don’t want an audience.”He whispers in my ear I feel all the hair on the back of my neck stand up. His voice was so sultry and manly. Man I really had fallen for this weirdo. Oh well. I let out a sigh.

“There is…” I begin to stutter and blush “audience now.” I shut my eyes tight waiting for his lips to finally mark their territory upon mine. I wanted his kiss badly.

“Oh I guess that is true huh..” He leaned in and I began to shake out of nervousness and fear my first kiss was being taken by the man I love I couldn’t help but be scared I was a bad kisser…

To my surprise after a few seconds I opened my eyes because he hadn’t kissed me…I felt somewhat disappointed. “Hey what gives, I thought you were going to ki-“ I was cut off by a sweet passionate kiss. That lasted mere seconds but felt like an eternity to me. He breaks the kiss and kissed my forehead.

“Okay, now you know you are mine, and only mine.” He giggled “Let’s go join the rest of them now.”

I was speechless, I couldn’t even muster an ‘okay’ or  ‘sure’ . My mind was completely blank.

A/N

Sneaky Hyukkie! Gotta love Chullie whining about being single.

Anyway I know you all were waiting for their kiss and here it is the first of many I shall add.

Oh and my little KyuMin scene was fun to write! I hope you shippers enjoyed that! ^_^

Well My Friends I’m going to bed but I promised myself I would finish this chapter for you guys tonight. I am hungry I am going to make ramen ^.^

Well Bye Bye my dears expect another chapter tomorrow I am having so much fun with this story XD

SARANGHAEYO! <3