The "Wow" Date part 2

Super Junior High

Hae POV

Hyukkie is so mean telling me I can't help him get dressed I think that tube top looked great on him. I sat on his bed and looked around his room, he really is a neat freak... I shook my head chuckling.

"Hae I'm ready!" Hyuk jumped out of his closet in a tight white v-neck and red skin tight jeans, and a matching red beanie, he put on his black cardigan and choker necklace that looked a bit like a collar. I bit my lip and looked at him. "What does it look bad? I can go change..."

"Aniyo you look so good, come on lets go before I decide to ravage you right here." I loved to and see his cute face turn completely red. I draped my arm around his shoulder and held him close kissing his cheek.

"Hae..." Hyuk moved his hand to mine and interlaced our fingers I smiled he was finally admitting defeat to me. "So where are we going...hm?" I smiled.

"It's a surprise!"

Hyuk's POV

When I heard the word all the color drained from my face...I HATE surprises.  "Lee Donghae, this better not be anything erted." He held his hands up in defense and shook his head.

"Don't worry princess I wouldn't want to upset you in any way!" I just sighed and gave in letting him lead me out of the house his arm around my middle. "Princess are you okay to walk or do you want me to get a cab, or perhaps I could carry you on my back!" I shook my head.

"no walking is fine don't worry I'm tough I can handle it, stop calling me princess it feels weird! Just because my muscles aren't as big as yours doesn't make me any less of a man!" He looked a bit shocked at my reaction. "Mian... I didn't mean to scare you, I just want you to know I'm a man too!" Hae nodded.

"But to me you're a fragile doll that needs me to hold him tight and protect his precious delicate heart." I looked at him I could not believe my ears.

Is this fish serious? I really don't know how to respond back to a confession like that... I just smiled at him and nodded. "Hae that is really sweet of you...maybe there is hope for you yet." I chuckled and held his hand tight letting him lead the way we came up to a small restaurant, I looked at him. "Hae this place looks really expensive." He shook his head.

"Nothing is too good for you I mean if could've arranged it, I would've flew us to Paris!" I looked at him blinking back to reality. How does he know I want to go there, it's my dream to see the Eiffel tower in person at least once...this guy is really amazing did I finally pick someone that will be good for me? This is so exciting! I eternally screamed with joy.

Hae's POV

He's so cute look how excited he is, I just wanna cuddle him forever and never let go of him! "Stop being so cute, you make me want to snuggle you" I saw him smile a bit and he walked into the restaurant grabbing my hand pulling me in with him. We were seated at a table that was facing a window and I could see it started to rain. I cursed under my breath. "..." Hyuk looked up at me from his menu.

"Something wrong Hae?" I shook my head smiling at him "okay...weirdo." he went back to looking at his menu and I sighed in relief.

"Ready to order my precious Hyukkie?" he looked so flustered every time I called him precious or my princess. I loved the way he stuttered out his order.  The truth is simply this I love everything about this guy, his hair, the way it tucks perfectly behind his ear, his small but enticing eyes, one stare can put an arrow through my heart, those lips that are plump and always moist with the flavor of sweet strawberries. I don't think I could ever find anyone as perfect as my Hyukjae. I reached my hand out and held his kissing his slightly smaller hand.

"Omo, Hae... you are being awfully sweet today aren't you?" I shook my head.

"I'm always sweet to my Hyukjae he is the one who chose me after all but baby if you didn't choose me I would've convinced you to because damn you are perfect." I his cheek lightly sliding my fingers under his chin holding it lightly leaning in and kissing his plump lips, I could taste the strawberries the taste that intoxicates me so. "I Love you, Hyukjae."

"I love you, too." His cheeks turned a light shade of pink and looked back down at his menu.

"Hyuk-ah did you decide what you want?" I poked his hand. He nodded, just in time the waiter had returned to our table.

"I'll have the Kimchi fried rice and a side of kimbap, please." The waiter smiled at him and asked what he wanted to drink, my precious Hyukkie blushed realizing he forgot to order one. "I'll have the strawberry milk." I held his hand and smiled softly at him.

"And for you sir?"

"I think I'll have the ddukbokki and a side of rice please, with regular milk." I rubbed Hyuk's hand with my thumb not wanting to take my eyes off of him.

"Yah...pabo why are you staring at me?" he bit his lip trying to cover his face.

"Hyukkie I promise ill marry you one day okay?" I eye smiled at him.

"You're a crazy fish you know that?" I nodded chuckling softly.

Hyuk's POV

I'm going crazy he won't stop looking at me and that smile he keeps giving me...what's his deal? does he really want me to ride him that bad... aish what a ert, seriously... he keep staring. I'm gonna say something. "Yah...pabo why are you staring at me?" I bit my lip trying to cover my face with my hands.

"Hyukkie I promise ill marry you one day okay?" I looked up my face completely red. What kind of guy just blurts that out, I mean we haven't even been dating a year, Omo... what am I going to do with this guy.

"You're a crazy fish you know that?" he laughed and just kept smiling at me. I threw a bread stick at his head. "pabo."

He rubbed his head pretending like it hurt. "Hyukkie kiss it better for me~" he cooed at me, I groaned and pecked his forehead where the stick hit and stepped on his toe for being a weirdo.

"Yah Hyukkie why do you hurt your handsome boyfriend so much?"

Hae's POV

I rubbed my foot and pouted at Hyuk. The waiter came and set the food down. We both thanked him as he left. I watched as Hyukkie nervously ate his kimbap, my eyes watching each piece graze his lips. He blushed when he saw me staring and kneed me in the shin. I just kept my face calm even though it really freaking hurt!

"Hyukkie can I feed you some of my food?" I smiled trying to be cute.

"No way keep your erted hands away from me." Hyuk replied in a cold tone. I felt as if I had a black cloud hovering above my head, you know like when a character in anime gets depressed or shot down, color leaving their faces. My lips curved into a frown as I ate in silence glancing at Hyukkie every now and then. Hyuk must have seen my dark sad face because he smiled at me and opened his mouth blushing, eyes closed. I blinked but fed him a bite of my dinner and he chewed it his face getting redder with each bite I could tell he was just being a little shy maybe embarrassed?

"Hyukkie-ah you don't have to be so embarrassed, okay? no one is staring at you weirdly don't worry!" I smiled at him.

Hyuk's POV

He smiled at me and I could feel my heart beat in my ears loudly pumping the blood in and out, I nodded to him still a little uneasy about the whole thing. He's just so bold when we are on public, it's not fair I wish I had his confidence to be like that, I'm scared everyone will look at me funny or treat me differently... I sighed and took another bite of my food eye smiling at him so he would think I'm alright.

~~~~~

WELP SORRY ITS SO MUSHY GAWD IT TOOK SO LONG TO FINALLY FINISH THIS 2nd PART! SOBS THANK YOU FOR BEARING WITH ME!

~Ari Out