NOT A NEW CHAPTER JUST MY DRABBLE STILL CUTE THOUGH!

Super Junior High

 

Okay so this  was just a fun thing on my part thanks to my crazy brain! And addiction to super junior!!!

Okay ready for this?

Let me know when you caught on to my joke!

THIS IS NOT A NEW CHAPTER JUST A RANDOM CUTE THING I THOUGHT YOU ALL WOULD ENJOY!

So Welcome to SJ World…

Lets get ready to Shake it Up!

So one fine Spring Day Super junior were headed to a Carnival and Leeteuk was driving.

Every time he would break unexpectedly he would say “Sorry, Sorry.”

Kangin would laugh and say “that’s Why I Like You.”

The rest of them would just Smile!

They arrived at the place. Donghae was first to get out of the bus and yelled “A-CHA!”

(A/N get it yet?!)

Next to come out of the car was Eunhyuk. He grabbed Donghae’s hand and motioned for the rest to get out of the bus quickly then he smiled and shouted. “Lets go and Rock This House!”

“Don’t turn this into an Asian Freak Show…” Kibum muttered as he stepped out into the sun. “Aish its so Sunny!”

Kyuhyun came out of the bus next. He came out and had an asleep Minnie on his back. Donghae giggled at the LOVE he saw between them then Kyu just smirked and said “Don’t be jealous of Our Love!”  he stuck his tongue out at the giggling Donghae. Donghae turned away. The sleepy Minnie awoke and Kyu set him down.  “Thank You, for carrying me.” Minnie blushed as he planted a kiss on Kyu’s cheek. “There really is No Other like you.”

Kyu blushes at the praising he is receiving. “I love you with All My Heart, Minnie.”

Sungmin smiled and hugged Kyu.

“Tic Toc, times wasting.”  Siwon wanted to play so he was being impatient.  Kibum grabbed his hand tenderly.

“Don’t – Don’-“ He stuttered out of shyness. “Worry!” he finally got the last part out. “It will be You & Me all day today.”

(A/N oh  if you don’t get the joke now, I have lost all hope  O_O)

Ryeowook and Yesung hopped off the bus they were wearing matching shirts that said “MINE” with a giant red arrow on them.

“You two look like TWINS.” Kangin giggled. As he walked off the bus after them. Leeteuk wasn’t far behind Kangin.

They blushed. “Yeah well we just like to show we are Happy Together.”

“Come on Wonder Boy and Siwon ran ahead of us already.”  Leeteuk shouted at Shindong, Hangeng and Heechul who were still on the bus. The three of them joined now all of Super Junior were Walkin’ towards the carnival’s entrance. 

“Hey Angel?” Kangin was looking at Leeteuk

“What is it Honey?” Leeteuk asked looking back at him

“I want to ride that one. Just You & I don’t tell the others.” Leeteuk nodded as they snuck away from the rest of SJ. Everyone else dispersed with their lovers except Shindong he hung out With HanChul.

“Kyu lets go to the house of Mirror’s”

“Okay Minnie, anything for my One Love!”

(I know it’s cheesy but if you picked up on my joke then it should make sense.)

“Kyu, I Love You More!”

“Not Possible Minnie. Because I have love for Only You. My Love, My Kiss and My heart only belong to U”

“What if-“ Kyu cut Minnie off by kissing him.

Eunhae were running around crazy, going on all the rides and eating tons of food.

Eunhyuk walked away to get some water but first he ran to the bathroom. Buzzzz, He had received a text message it said:

Dear Hyukkie,

Hate You

….

Love You  <3

Love Fishy!

“That dork..” Eunhyuk chuckled and replied:

Dear Fishy,

Were Over

…..

JK, you are My Everything!”

Love Hyukkie!

Buzzzzzz…This time it was Hae’s phone that buzzed he read it and giggled then he replied:

Dear Hyukkie

You’re My Endless Love!

Love Fishy!

Eunhyuk smiled at the last text and closed his phone.

YeWook had been spotted by 3 fangirls.

The girls screamed “Oppa, Oppa!” Trying to gain their attention. they smiled and hugged the girlsand chatted a little bit and then were on their way.

( A/N I seriously made it extra obvious now!)

It Began to Storm all of a sudden. So they all gathered by the bus and got on as soon as everyone had met up.

“I say we have a Pajama Party at our dorm tonight!” Ryeowook giggled! “It will be like old times!” Everyone agreed and they headed home.

END!!!

So did you catch on let me know how long it took you <3

Love you guys!

Oh and I will have the new chapter up later today!

Happy Valentines Day! <3 <3