Hae's confession!

Super Junior High

 

 

A/N: so are you liking this story I think you?! Hahah anyway please enjoy

Note: this is back to present and normal view which means its Donghae’s view

Okay?

START

I awoke to the sound of Donghwa banging on my door, I locked it last night because I did something bad…

Flash back

“yah, Donghae!” Hyukkie was calling my name I spun around happily to see my boyfriend running full speed at me

CRASH

He ran into me but I didn’t fall over, he embraced me in a hug and kissed my cheek. Then he whispered softly in my ear.

“Donghae-ssi lets have a sleep over tonight?” my face grew warm I could feel it, I was blushing, why does this moron always say such things in a whisper…

“Hyukkie, I don’t know if that is a good idea, my parents wont be home tonight..” I should have never said that, because his eyes grew wide and lust filled. “But, my older brother Donghwa will be there!” I said trying to cover my self but I was to late, Hyukkie was walking away.

“See you tonight!” he waved and blew a kiss at me, what did I do?!

~

“Donghwa! Yo Donghwa! I’m home.”

“Aish, stop with the yelling little brother. I am going out.” He walked past me and said only that, then the door shut.

I walked into my room and sat on my bed, was he really going to come? I really wanted him here.

Buzzzz

Text message:

Hey Fishy!

I see you want your loving boyfriend to come give you hugs and kisses!

Love, Hyukkie <3

“Aish what does he mean he sees?” I look out the window to my Hyukkie standing there smiling really big.

“Donghae! Let me in!” he knocks loudly on my window I opened the lock on the window and slid it open carefully.

“Hyukkie!” I was really excited to see him but I played it cool. “So you came…”

“Well of course I did!” He smiled and held my hand tenderly, his touch was so warm it made me feel too warm, my palm became sweaty. “Hae, why are you sweating are you nervous? Do you think I am that bad of a boyfriend…I am not going to force you to do anything, I promise!” he lightly kisses my forehead, I think my heart stopped.

I let go of his hand and walk over to the TV, “Want to watch a movie?” I try to be as calm as I can

“Sure, if I am with you, I am happy so anything we do is fun.” He flashed his goofy but heart warming smile towards me. Alright I couldn’t take it. I jumped him, I gave him a passionate heated kiss, he opened his mouth to allow ME to explore, he was actually letting ME take control I was shocked but I caved and began to every centimeter in his glorious mouth that tasted of strawberries. To my surprise he pulls back.

“Why?” I frowned at him… “I want more…” I pouted. I was really craving his kisses and I needed more of them! “Please Hyukkie, I just want to kiss, I promise.” Was I pleading with this bastard? What was wrong with me.

“Why are you being like this Hae? Are trying to prove something to me?” He asked looking rather annoyed.

“I just want to kiss my boyfriend…” I say whispering the last word, because the sound of it makes me blush.

“Your what?” he taunted.

“My boyfriend..”  I whispered.

“Once more.”

You! MY BOYFRIEND LEE FREAKING HYUKJAE!

“that’s all I wanted to hear.” He placed his lips teasing on top of mine then he pushed with all of his force, what could I do I loved being forced, it really .

“I think I am going crazy?” I mutter as he breaks the kiss.

“Why?”

“ I think I am completely falling deeply in love with you”

Hyuk began to blush “Hae, you say these words after I promised I wasn’t going to do anything!” he groans and covers his now overly pink face. I snuggled up to him smiling.

“Hyukkie, I think I want to wait to have ..I am most definitely not ready.”

“Good, neither am I!” he breathed a sigh of relief. I watched him sit up with me in his arms. He hugged me close, I had never felt so loved in my entire life. I started to cry. “Hae? What’s wrong…?”

“I am just so fortunate to have such a wonderful boyfriend.”

He let out another sigh. I traced a circle around his heart. Then once more I told him “Saranghaeo”

“I LOVE YOU TOO Lee Donghae!: he shouted as he kissed my lips lightly and teasingly.

…..

Aish… I am so tired, then I looked at the handsome man cuddled up to me. I kissed his forehead “ I love you Hyukkie.”

“Donghae! Get up you lazy punk!” he was banging on my door but I didn’t care I had my Hyukkie next to me and that is all I cared about. I watched him sleep. He pursed his lips I wanted to kiss him when he did that I just couldn’t bring myself to though because it would wake my sleeping monkey.

 

”Shut it Donghwa!” I replied and pulled the covers over mine and Hyukkie’s head. Donghwa had stopped pounding on the door. He couldn’t win this fight. I couldn’t stop myself this time I kissed his beautiful lips.

“Mmm, what a nice way to wake up...” Hyukkie yawned as he kissed me back.  It shocked me for a second. “Here I thought it was all a dream…”he whispered lovingly in my ear, my body shivered with each word that danced off his tongue. Then he did it he bit my neck.

“Hyukkie you better not-!” But it was too late when he released his teeth I had a hicky, and not a small one. It was HUGE! I smacked him on the back of his head

“Aish why do you treat your lover like this…” he said rubbing his head. I had almost forgotten we confessed our love to each other. We still agreed to wait to have since we are both s…I had a hard time believing mister dork next to me is a , but I know for sure he would NEVER lie to me.

“I love you.” It just flowed out of my mouth so naturally I couldn’t stop it.

“I love you more!” He exclaimed and enveloped me in a tight hug. As if he could love me more. I chuckled and squeezed him back.

…..

A/N: Cute right? I love this pairing XD

It’s my favorite right after YeWook that is <3

Well that’s it for this chapter >.<

Let me know what you think XD

I love your feed back

And to my friends who wished for me to get better my hand I slowly recovering >.<

Your kind words made the pain go away

<33333

Saranghaeo!

You guys will be seriously in love with Donghae in my next chapter; I am almost falling for him now

>.<

Sorry Hyukkie >.<

<33333