Chapter 7: Absolute X romance

Destiny, Hate and Love Montage

--LOCATION: K-mart 24 hours convenience store------

      

Jungkook already started his shift a while ago. This would be the 3rd part time that he had and he is almost at his limit but he has to keep on going. After all he will never have the chance again to work this much of part time once school started. The wind chime rang indicating that customer entered or so he thought. Jungkook saw Tzuyu standing and looking around as if it is the first time she had entered a convenience store.

Jungkook: Don't tell me it is coincidence that you manage to drop by in this convenience store without knowing that I work here?

Tzuyu: anniyo.... Arrayeo..I know that you work here I found out from my secretary..

Jungkook: I thought so...what do you need this time?(saying through gritted teeth)

Tzuyu: I just want to see you because I am bored.

Jungkook: what? Bored?

Tzuyu: and hungry...

Jungkook: you must be kidding me?

Tzuyu: No...I am really hungry so you should eat with me

Jungkook: Can't you see I am working?

Tzuyu: But I haven't eaten anything today aside from breakfast..

Jungkook: Do you think I have time for these things?

Tzuyu: I know you are busy...but

Jungkook: don't tell me you don't have anyone to eat with?

Tzuyu: ... (blinking her eyes continuously while staring at Jungkook) yes... I don't have anyone to eat with..that is why I came here

Jungkook: what??!! You must be joking?

Suddenly something growl... no not a dog or tiger .. Jungkook surprisingly looked at Tzuyu. Tzuyu just stared briefly at her stomach and then look back at Jungkook.'

Jungkook: don't tell me?

Tzuyu: I have not eaten yet..I only had apple this morning..

Jungkook: (eyes wide open he looked at the wall clock displayed at the store) but it is already going 11..

Tzuyu: ahh yeah..

Jungkook: 11 in the evening?!!!! Don't tell me you haven't eaten yet?

Tzuyu just shakes her head calmly while looking at Jungkook. At that moment Jungkook shoulder went down defeated. He just don't understand this Ice princess.

Jungkook prepared ramen because that is the only thing he can think of to give to her that is available inside the store. He placed it at the table where Tzuyu seated quietly.

Jungkook: I am not going to apologized for I can only offer you ramen because you came in here uninvited.

Tzuyu: don't be...

Jungkook: I don't know wh---

Jungkook couldn't utter another word because Tzuyu was really seriously immerse eating ramen. She ate the ramen enthusiastically. She actually ate faster than he can even think of..She manage to finish the food quickly

Tzuyu: thank you for the wonderful food..

Jungkook: what are you saying it is just instant ramen

Tzuyu: It is very tasty ...

Jungkook: don't tell me you have not tasted instant ramen before?

Tzuyu just shake her head. Jungkook can't believe it he just scratch the back of his neck. He just doesn't know what to say..

Jungkook: (sigh) Don't tell me you really just came here because you are bored?

Tzuyu: and hungry...

Jungkook : YOU!! just cant come here or to any of my work just because you are bored.

Tzuyu: and hungry

Jungkook: Fine you just can't come here because you are bored and hungry...

Tzuyu: I understand you don't have to worry I won't do it again..

Jungkook: {that was new...} he was really confused by the sudden agreement of the fierce ice princess

Jungkook: good then if you understand you better go..

Tzuyu: As long as you agree that you will marry me?

Jungkook: again? Aren't you being to hard headed?

Tzuyu: am i? I am just stating my intention..

Jungkook: I don't have the intention to marry you Miss Tzuyu Kim.

Tzuyu: why?

Jungkook: Because I hate you.. haven't I said my point before? (shows how frustrated and exhausted he is through his facial expression)

Tzuyu: why?

Jungkook: woow...really? Haven't I rejected you enough? Don't you understand it?

Tzuyu: I understand it, I totally understand it

Jungkook: then? You will not pursue this marriage?

Tzuyu: I will still push through it. I want to marry you

Jungkook: why do you want to marry me? because of the business benefit again?

Tzuyu: Plus you don't annoy me.. I think we complement each other

Jungkook: compliment? we just keep on bickering each other whenever we are together

Tzuyu: Arent we just showing how clever we are to each other?

Jungkook: we are fighting ALL the time

Tzuyu: fighting? Are we fighting? I think we are just stating our opinion to each other? Plus I find it amusing that you always have something to say to me. You don't bore me ,you don't annoy me.. that is why I want to marry you

Jungkook: I reject the idea

Tzuyu: I reject your rejection

Jungkook just sigh out of frustration. He just cant really get even

Jungkook: I think you have to go.

 

<<>>