Chapter 3: Hate at first sught

Destiny, Hate and Love Montage

Chapter 3 image:

Jungkook was at his phone with his father

 

Authornim remarks : {} quotations are their thought brace yourself its a long chapter

------------------------------------------------

Mr. 'P. Jeon: Where are you now?

JK: I'm almost there.. I am on my way up to "the terrace"

Mr Jeon: Very good. It is always a right gesture for the man to come in earlier than the lady

JK: Arraeyo....(i understand)

He then disconnected the call and looked himself in the reflection inside the elevator he touched his necktie

JK: Aiish suits are really too stuffy was this really necessary to be this formal...

He sighs to himself. It was not long until the elevator opened, he is already at the top of the hotel. He immediately saw the restaurants signed "the terrace"

He immediately saw the city view. That place was majestic. He stands there for a few seconds and start scanning the whole area there are already few guests that he believes are all in the upper-class but they all have companions.

Perhaps she hasn't arrived yet Afterall it is still early so he decided to just take a sit he chooses a seat that is near fountain but he still can see the city view. Just near him is a lady who he thinks is a bit overdress as well. He can't see her entire face because it is covered by a large hat, she is talking to a foreigner so he just brushed it off. After a while a waitress went to him

waitress: Good day sir... Do you want to take your order?

JK: Maybe a little bit of later? I was waiting for someone...

Waitress: how about drink sir?

JK: water is good.

the waitress just smiled and went to fetch water.

??: You should try their tea

JK immediately turned his head to where the voice is coming from, it is the lady in hat. She is already alone now. He did not even notice that the guy that she was talking to earlier was already gone.

JK: Im sorry?

??: Their tea is very good you should try it Mr. Jeon

JK: Miss Kim?

He saw that she made a little nod so he immediately stands up and went to the her table.

Jk was a bit confused so he pulled out his phone and checked the time . Perhaps his watch was not working properly.

Tzuyu: Don't worry you are not late I am just of sort of early

JK: {sort of?? you are early!!!}

Jk still can't get to see her entire face it is covered by her hat he can only see her lips and tip of her nose.

Tzuyu: I believe it is rightful to do an introduction though we may already know each other by name...My name is Tzuyu Kim

After introducing herself she removed her hat. And finally, Jk can see her entire face. He stared at her face for quite a while he stared intently...

Tzuyu: {bwoya? did he just space-out...or is he just ignoring me?}

Tzuyu was confused so her eyebrow arch

Tzuyu: Mr Jeon?

Jk snapped back

Tzuyu: I have already introduced myself

Jk: my name is Jungkook James Jeon you can call me JK.

Tzuyu just nod and point her hands towards the seat for jk to seat.

Jk: I did not know you would come so early if I only knew I should have come much earlier.

Tzuyu: Don't be bother I am just used to coming early it was already a forced habit.

Jk: I've heard a lot about you from my father

Tzuyu: Really?

Jk: We are going through the same academy? How come i don't see you around the campus?

Tzuyu: Neh.. we are both in the same year. I am taking business but I rarely come to school that's why we have not bumped to each other yet.

Jk{was she always like this?? monotone? soooo weird }

Jk: It must have been really hard to run a big company and going to school at the same time

Tzuyu: Actually, not quite that hard. all you need is a handful of discipline, a goal and a determination.

Jk: You must be a tough cookie...

Tzuyu: What about you Mr. Jeon? what are your plans? Do you want to took over the Big Hit company?

JK: My brother is the successor for that company

Tzuyu: are you just going to let it go like that? you both are legitimate son of Patrick Jeon

JK: So?

Tzuyu: You should fight for your place and give your brother a good fight.. After all I've heard a lot of complimenting words to describe you and I must say you are quite an outstanding person

Jk: you yourself is very outstanding

Tzuyu: Not really..

Jk: you see Ms. Kim I am not interested at all to inherit any of our family business especially Big Hit Company

Tzuyu smiled bitterly she didn't know what she doesn't like the most the way he called her or the way he said those words He sounded like no ambition kind of person. She wanted to show her frowning reaction but she remained pokerfaced.

Tzuyu: Why not? Such a waste

JK: Well it is just simple, managing business is my older brother's forte and Afterall I'm already pursuing music ..an artist...

Tzuyu: Music? What can you get from music? You wanted to be a singer? composer? You wanted to be an idol? But until when? Don't you think you should be thinking about your future?

Jk fixated her eyes on her. He doesn't like what he is hearing

Tzuyu: I mean its good alright but practically speaking being an artist wont give you so much stable future. Until when you are being sure that you will succeed in being a musician? Until when this kind of career will give you a stable income? Why not make it a hobby instead? It is actually a baseless ambition (she said bluntly)

JK: .... (sarcastic smile and he took a sip of the wine that was serve)

Tzuyu: Did I offended you? I am just saying the truth

JK: Don't worry its not the first time I heard that from someone.

Tzuyu: Really? Then don't you think it is time to focus on running your family business instead?

JK: (sigh) I don't know If you are not listening or what but as I have said earlier, I don't have interested in running our company. It must have been really easy on you running the business and all and make tons of money I bet that you have already reached top of your ambition. It is R-E-A-L-L-Y a..mazing.. (he said sarcastically)

Tzuyu: Not really.. in fact, I don't consider to be on the top of my game I think I am only at the starting line I'm not even at the peak

Jk cannot believed how ambitious and blunt this girl in front of him. He feels like he is not talking to a young lady but more like an Old business man. Is she an alien? he thought it can't be real. She think highly of herself and just say whatever she wants . He felt like he is on a job interview and he is being criticized in everything that he does. She is not even gentle, her eyes shows no mercy as if she is darting look at him in an odd way, She seems to be provoking him, she is not even polite, arrogant is the perfect way to describe her, rude, egocentric, ambitious....He was on a battle with his thoughts when Jk notice the oddly familiar back view of the girl just near their table. It is her!!Not again...Huihyeon Ki?? With the exact timing he saw her legs stretch out and have tripped the waitress that is carrying several glasses of water and it fell exactly on Tzuyu. Her face, dress and food are all covered by the water. She is dripping wet. He wishes she was wearing the oddly hat he was really surprised and it just so happened so fast he was already late to react.

Waitress: Omo Miss .. Im so sorry she gave immediately a lot of tissues

Tzuyu just blinked her eyes and looked at the waitress intently. She can tell how scared and sorry she is.

Tzuyu: Where is your manager?

Waitress: Mam I'm so sorry,..( Trembling with fear)

Tzuyu: you have to get your manager...

JK: she did not intent to do that..

Tzuyu: then who did this to me ? do you see someone else that spilled out the all these water on me? I don't see anyone. I can only see her So Go get your manager..

Jk glared at The girl who tripped the waitress.. That is when the girl stands up

Huihyeon: : wait.. it is not entirely necessary it is my fault I think she 'accidentally' tripped over my legs when I stretch it a little bit but I did not notice her..

Tzuyu:{is she trying to be cute??}

Tzuyu: Ahh really? Then it is still her fault you just "accidentally stretch your legs" right?

{a liar ...your guilty face says otherwise} she thought

Huihyeon can see how Jk was angry and disappointed

Huihyeon: Arraeyo....It is my fault.. Can we just passed and let this incident go?

Tzuyu: Anni.. it cause so much intrusion

Huihyeon: I will pay for everything.. how mu----

Tzuyu: (wiping her face with her handkerchief)its not about money ... dress, food, ambiance, my date, the restaurant reputation and the waitress job . I don't think money is enough to compensate that

Huihyeon:then what do you want?

Tzuyu: I want you to apologized with 360 bow you may also kneel down to the crew, the guest and the waitress for the scene that you have cause

Huihyeon: bwo? Why should I? (her eyes widen)

Tzuyu: then should I do it?

Huihyeon: yah!!! (her voice shriek)

Tzuyu glared at her . She already sensed that the lady is a stubborn one...

JK: Yah!! Ki Huihyeon!!

Huihyeon did not know what to do she never saw Jk this angry.. really angry... She doesn't have a choice she is on a burst to cry. She just made a small bow to the waitress and she ran away as fast as possible.

JK removed her coat and gave it to Tzuyu

Tzuyu: You don't have to give it to me I can just change my clothes.

She gave back again the coat.

Jk: I just want to apologized for what happened.

Tzuyu: ahhh is it because of your girlfriend making a scene? Or for not being able to control her on your marriage date?

Jk: you are oddly calm for someone who have been spilled all over by water.

Tzuyu: why shouldn't I be??then should I panicked? (she even tilted her head and raised her eyebrows)

JK: bwo (he was surprised on how arrogant she is)

Tzuyu: I understand it cant be helped. When we get married, I won't even restrict you from seeing other women. Just make sure that you talked to them intently and not to do anymore public scenes.

Jk: Are you even for real?

Tzuyu: neh, I don't mind as long as you are discreet with having affairs..

Jk: (he was already pissed so she glared at her) why do you want to get married to me?

Tzuyu: A marriage of convenience a two way benefit for both parties just like that (she bluntly said)

JK:.. Bwo? A marriage for convenience? You think this is all a business??

Tzuyu: what is wrong with that?

JK: Just wow(he rolled his eyes) are you still going to marry me if I don't inherit my family's business? Even if I will become musician? Composer no ambition?

Tzuyu: Even if you don't inherit the business nor become a singer after marriage the agreement and the merger with our company and your father company will still take place.

Jk: Marriage is not just by paper not just by agreement... You will have to spend your life with the person you decided to married. How long do you think the marriage for convenience will last? Does it also have a contract period? An expiration date?

Tzuyu: You are being narrow minded about this whole marriage business .. And I do believe that marriage out of convenience is the only thing that could probably work out all the reason who chooses marriage.

Jk: Woow .. you are out of this world...

Tzuyu: But I am just staying a Fact..

Jk gave up and just sigh then he went closer to her and whisper

JK: look hate to break to you...but... Sweetheart... I hate people of your kind, in fact that is the reason why I left home. Go found someone you could buy to be your husband ... I am done

Then Jk just left her just like that leaving the her dumbfounded. She is literally speechless...

<<<<<<<<< TO BE CONTINUED>>>>>>>>