Chapter 5: X Romance

Destiny, Hate and Love Montage

---Location: Haru one day CAfe--

Jk was working at the café. He is with the owner's daughter /also a friend Chaeyeon, Jimin and Jin who also works at the café. It is summer and students are hanging out at the café there are a lot of customer. Because of the continuous ringing of his phone he decided to put it under silent mode and left it inside his locker.

Chaeyeon: Jungkook-ssi aren't you tired yet? I think you should take a rest Afterall you have another job after this right

Jin: yah yah yah Chaeyeon~ssi..what about us? You are being to biased...

Jimin: Isn't it normal? When you are in love you only see the person, you love

JIN: ihhhhhhh...

Jk just shook's off his head and Chaeyeon gritted his teeth. Jimin and Jin Continuously teasing them

Jimin: (clapped his hands) I know what is the solution to your problem JK

Chaeyeon: problem? (looked immediately at jk) You have a problem?

Jimin: yes our dear pretty Chaeyeon. You see this prince charming of yours is haunted by the greatest witch of all time. Ki Huihyeon..

Chaeyeon: "the" Ki Hyuihyeon ?? still?? (eyes widen)

Jimin: yes and...

Jk walks out and went out to get the order of customers. The 3 also follows him.. While they are serving customer, they keep on gossiping. They are actually on their break there are usually 3 people that works at the café but since it was summer almost all of the staff are presents no one dares to take a leave. Anyway, the number of customers has lowered down so they can relax a bit.

Jimin: as I was saying JK you wanted Ki Hyuihyeon and all the girls stop chasing you right ? there are like... (counting in his fingers)

JK just hit Jimin hands

JK: stop it..

Jimin: (pouted) anyway...getting back I know the solution to your problem

JK: what is your brilliant idea??(sarcastic tone)

Jimin: Why don't you and Chaeyeon pretend to be together? Boyfriend and girlfriend? (Even wink to Chaeyeon)

JK: absurd...

Jin: Then why not make it genuine then. why don't you guys date? (raised both of his eyebrows)

JK: stop Don't imposed something to us.. Chaeyeon might feel uncomfortable...

Chaeyeon looked away and looked back at JK

Chaeyeon: JK.. if that w-wo-would help you I am willing to help you

JK: anniyo .. I am fine I don't want to use your kindness for this kind of stuff.. I don't want to burden other people.

Chaeyeon: Oppa.. Im serious it is really okay...

JK: Chaeyeonie you are such a good friend. This is my problem I should face My own battle ...

he smiled and went back inside.. JK went to the locker room because he forgot to text her younger sister.

Jimin whispered to Chaeyeon: I tried to help you.. But I guess it didn't work .. Sorry...

Chaeyeon: you should have not said that it is really embarrassing (pouted)

Jimin: Omo.. (stretch his hands) Isn't it hard to get off the friendzone?? (looking and teasingly Chaeyeon)

Chaeyeon: Yah!!

Jin: That is okay Chaeyeon!!!Im still rooting for you 2.. Chaekook..Chaekook forever!!

Jin and Jimin both laugh..

Chaeyeon: Yah!!! Go back to work!! (continuously hitting both)

JK opened his phone and decided to text her sister . After a while he was surprised noticing 126 unread message

{ahh really this girl is so annoying, Delete ALL}

Then he saw a message coming from someone who he wishes not to get involved with


FROM Sapphire empire Secretary:

Mr.Jeon Good day to you. This is Mr. Anderson of Sapphire Empire our Ceo wish to l speak with you and would like to arranged a meeting with you today at 11 am at Gold Dragon Restaurant in S hotel. Can you please confirm if you are available to meet today?


He rolled his eyes.{ bwoya? Is this a job interview.. no thanks} He shakes his head but then looked at the clocked its already 1:30 pm. He decided to just ignored it

{2 and half hours have already passed they wouldn't possible still be waiting there right?}

He decided to get off the café early because he has to run some errands for his sister today... on his way to the mall was the S hotel.

Its already 2 pm they couldn't still be there right?} out of curiosity Jk went inside and saw no any kinds of shadow of the Ice princess. It is understandable I did not answered back their message he keeps on nodding,.. That is when someone tapped his shoulder. He was surprised when he turned around and found out who it is. His eyes widen to see the Ice princess He couldn't believe it..

Tzuyu: Mr Jeon?

JK:{sh*t.. why is she still here.. }

Tzuyu: You are lucky I went to the Ladies room if not we wouldn't run into each other

JK:{but its freaking 2 pm..}

Tzuyu: Is it okay if we just walk outside? I have been done eating and I supposed you have taken your lunch already?

Jk just slowly nodded he is still confused,

Tzuyu: Ahh you see I have been seating here for a long time I would like to have a fresh air instead

They went out just near the man made river that was built in near..

JK: why are you still here?

Tzuyu: Cause we have to talked to each other

JK: there is nothing to talk about

Tzuyu: sure there is

JK: and it is already 2 pm don't you have any other "meeting"to go to?

Tzuyu: I do... but I also have a meeting with you now.

JK{ahh this ice princess}: This might be important since you waited this long. You should have left

Tzuyu: That is okay you might have read the message late since we requested an urgent meeting

JK: you really did wait

Tzuyu: Yes we did,,, but you should not worried since I was supposed to have my lunch in S hotel and if you will come then you will come..

JK{ahh really this girl I have really have nothing to say}

Jk: You see Miss Kim I just came in here to let you know that I am not interested ... and lets stop this B*sh*t.. marriage meeting

Tzuyu: relax.. I mean no harm to you.. About the marriage arrangement it was just agreement that Mr. Patrick Jeon and I have decided with of course the opinions of all the elders, parents and major stockholders of both companies the benefits for both companies is a great potential but our compatibility is surely a mistake. It is just a matter of business engagement

Jk was surprised and did not see that coming...

JK: I see you will gain nothing from me because I have zero interest in my father companies. I have no interest before, not now and not in the near future.

Tzuyu: you are still a part of the family .. Carrying that last name of yours "JEON" already involved you in the business of your family .. nevertheless, the marriage was just a formality of business ties between 2 party

JK: so you both already decided my future without asking for my opinion?

JK smiled sarcastically { she surely makes a way to make me annoyed so much}

Tzuyu: : It was just a matter of preemptive measure.

JK: so you are using me.. to enable to use my father?

Tzuyu: : Your father and I will benefit to the deal so it is a win win situation for both parties

JK: really absurd,... let me ask you Miss kim.. Is that really what you want? Are you pretty satisfied and contented with the life that you have right now? Don't you wish to have other life? To be happy or something?

Tzuyu: : what are you saying

JK: let me ask you Miss Cassiedy if you are not a CEO of sapphire empire... who would a Tzuyu Kim wanted to be?

Tzuyu thought deeply she know that it is an indirect insult. She knows that What jk was simply saying was that she is nothing if she doesn't have the company. She smirked sarcastically

Tzuyu: : Mr Jeon you must have gotten wrongly about me.. I am not an ordinary person we are nothing alike ..I have ambition you have this unrealistic dreams conducted in your head.

JK: I just simply think you are not happy with your life.. You are not enjoying life ..

Tzuyu: : Enjoying life? Its not on the choices that I have right now... Can you stop imposing the way how you live your life to me? Im just not interested really ..WE should stop wasting our time I still have other meeting to attend to..

JK: I just don't really get the idea of the benefits for both you guys for this marriage, and you seem to be uninterested on this engagement. At the first place you weren't really interested in pursuing this marriage, aren't you?

Tzuyu smirk..

JK: you are just a bait to get me back to our house? Did my father asked you to do this?

Tzuyu: : You don't have to worry Mr Jungkook Jeon I don't have that kind of intention and I don't let anyone control me like that if that is what you are saying..

JK: I see... then hope you could pass down my message to my father to get off my back... and for your information I did not intend to ask you those question for you to be offended. I really am curious what you would wanted to be if you are not a ceo.For a change I really wished for your happiness and contentment in your life.. Goodbye then Miss Tzuyu Kim

Tzuyu smiled wickedly...

Tzuyu: okay See you around

JK: ok... what?I thought we made ourselves cleared?

Tzuyu: we did..

JK: Im sorry but I already said to you I am not going to pursue to marriage ..engagement or whatever,,

Tzuyu: Really?

JK: I thought you hated this deal.. based on what you have said earlier... I thought we already understand each other's opinion on this.

Tzuyu turned around and walked away while smiling

Tzuyu: oh really? I just changed my mind... I want it Afterall...

>>>> to be continued<<<