The Beautiful young CEO of Sapphire Empire(about her)

Destiny, Hate and Love Montage

A young lady in her early 20 just entered the Sapphire Empire premises her hair was done neatly and she is wearing a fashionable coat.

Guy employee: omo daebak!!! Who is that girl? She is so beautiful. I have never seen such a beautiful face my entire life.

 

The lady whom he was talking to turned her head and saw that "beautiful lady". She is walking like a model on her runway with her fashionable and yet casual outfit and her eyes was not fierce but a bit of chic and you can see a mystery aura around her.

 

GUY EMPLOYEE: Is she an actress? I know!!! I know!!! she must be and idol and she is going to endorse our company? omo!!(he clapped his hand out of excitement)

 

The lady smiled and said:" I see you that you have not met her yet because she was busy these past few months ? She is Miss Chu she is our ceo she is Mr. Marcus Daniel Daughter.

 

Guy: But she is so young!!!(eyes widen)

The lady: Yes indeed she is i think she is still in college but given that she is gifted and genius her father gave her authority to run this company

Guy: An heir? woow she is so lucky but wouldn’t it be hard to work in a company where the shareholder are 2x or 3x your age?

LAdy: Don’t get fooled she may be the most beautiful face you have ever seen but her presence is very overwhelming and scary . The fact that she is a genius she was able to answer back everyone’s query without blinking and no hesitation .Actually she too much to handle because she is very poker face she does not show much of her emotion .

LAdy 2:(suddenly butting in the conversation) i bet she don’t have any emotion because she is like a robot. wooah she is like an alien... Whenever she looks at you or evaluates your work the chills run through your spine... Did you know how she fiercely answered back Mr. Jonathan Kang one of the Executives of our company. She also gave off sarcasm and in threat between her words. So if you read between the line she is just simply telling you to be careful on your words and actions… She is very scary

Guy : Really

LAdy: enough we should go back to work we might be seen here by the CEO and if she finds out I’m not sure where we would be finding ourselves ...

 

Tzuyu Blair Kim is a very young Ceo who manages a big successful company at the very young age her father let her manage to the company because of her natural gift in managing the business. When she took over the company the company is at its lowest and very close to shutting down but she manages to turn the table and made all the business under sapphire empire one of the leading business in the country. Though the popularity of the company is wide well known almost all of the people knew and thought that the company is run by her father Marcus Daniel Kim who is the chairman of the Kona Group of companies in which the sapphire empire belongs to.

 

Inside the office

Talking over the phone is Tzuyu and her father long competitor but at the same time business associate and her friend Patrick Jeon [President owner of Bighit Company]

Tzuyu: Like what I have said earlier Mr. Jeon No one dictates what should I do. I have my own decision and it doesn’t matter if you talked this out with my father, mother and with the whole clan nothing will change

Mr. Patrick: I understand that Ms.Dy but you see

Tzuyu prefer to called Miss Chu/Tzu than miss Kim or Miss tzuyu since her real maiden name and her mother last name was originally “CHOU” she is the youngest daughter of Daniel Kim .Her father Marcus Daniel Kim have 6 daughters including her but she is the only one with different mother. The fourth daughter namely Yiieun is a year older than her apparently her father and her mother had affair and left his family just when the youngest daughter *Yiieun then was only 10 months old because her father got her mother pregnant leaving the original family left alone. Unfortunately, her mother died conceiving her so her father gets back together with his wife Athena. She actually doesn’t mind since Mrs. Kim adopt and took care of her well and her stepmother is very nice to her and treated her like her very own daughter. Apparently, that is not the case with all her sister the 2nd daughter and the 4th daughter is very aloof to her. The 2nd daughter Jiyeon was then 7 years old so the memories is still vivid on her young mind afterall Jiyeon was closest to her father and when he left them for her and her mother she have despise them(Tzuyu, her mother and her father specifically) that is the reason she can feel from the core that her sister does not like her .Same goes with Yieeun she is very different as to her and to her other sisters , the treatment is strangely different. (Don’t hate the 2 though everything else will make sense at the right time)

 

Mr. Patrick: Ms.Chu are you still there?

Tzuyu finally snapped back from her deep thought. 'Its definitely not like her to daydream. she blinked her eyes and

Tzuyu: Yes Mr. Jung I am still here I was just looking through a document and was immersed with it … as you were saying?

Mr. Patrick: as I was saying I already talked with your mother and she also agreed to let you marry my 2nd son

TZUYU: Look Mr Jung I understand what you are trying to do but you do know that I am an illegitimate child of Marcus Daniel Kim from another Woman .

Mr. Patrick: Ofcourse how could I not know such details? but still you are of the heir and successors of Kona Group of Companies and you have an outstanding business reputation look how far the Sapphire empire have achieve.

TZUYU: I am the current CEO but it does not mean that this company will belong to me I still have my other siblings

Mr. Patrick: Don’t be humble I don’t think that you would let that happen so easily

TZUYU: If they wished to have it, I will do give them all of it.

Mr. Patrick: Really? aren’t you the sweetest sister.

TZUYU: I am not(she bluntly said) I am just doing the right thing. I am taking over the company for the sake of business and nothing else. It is my business to make the family business successful It doesn’t matter who would own it or who would be the president plus it is boring to just stay at home.

Mr. Patrick:And that is the reason I want you to marry my son Gabrielle James

TZUYU: Can you not choose on the other Heiress? (she is pertaining to the other legitimate daughter of her father)

Mr. Patrick: But they dont have the outstanding background like you Dy. you may be the 2nd to the youngest but you are an excellent candidate. The merger of our companies will make our family the most powerful and biggest company in the country.

Tzuyu(sigh): we will see about that I will have to get back to you and I will have to study the proposal of "merger"

 

It was not long after the call when she received a message from her stepmother

Baby Tzu!I want you to marry the 2nd son of Patrick he is very very handsome and such a fine man. This is the only wish that I have for you I hope you will fulfill this wish of mine I have never ask anything from you so pretty please?

 

She sigh and just stared at her phone for a very long time. She know that Her stepmother does not mean any harm to her but even if she dejected the idea and stepmother will keep on pestering her unless she can meet the guy and find an excuse that they really don’t match and she is pretty sure her stepmom will just let it go just like what happens to her other sisters. Apparently, her stepmother like to play cupid to all of them. Her eldest sister is just got lucky because she and her fiancé eventually fall in love with each other but likewise it will never be the same case for every each of them but nonetheless she don’t have the will to say no to the person that took care of her.she gives up and just reply " Fine. I will check him out"

Her mother replied " Thankie dear" her stepmother is surely having a weird personality but she is very looking too young for her age so acting really cute and childlike still fits her stepmom’s personality. She is at her early 50’s but she looks like on her early 30’s . Even people would mistaken her to be same age as her eldest daughter Soeun.

 

TZUYU: Mr. Anderson (she is pertaining to her secretary he is on his early 30's single but surely reliable.

Mr.A: Yes miss dy.

TZUYU: Inform mr jeon that I agree to meet his son.

Mr. A:You are agreeing to the marriage proposal?

Mr Anderson are well aware of the proposal he knows almost everything about the young lady and her business.

TZUYU: a blunt statement of a fact., it does not really matter to me I just want to get it over with.( she said with the lack of the interest in the topic)

Mr Anderson have known the young ceo for quite some time and she can definitely say that she knows her pretty well she does not made decision that is not reasonable and have not thought thoroughly so he knows that the young lady have taken this a consideration for a good reason

TZUYU: And Mr anderson kindly check the background of the 2nd son of Big Hit Company and also prepare the disadvantage and advantage of the merger of both companies.

Mr. Anderson: I have already prepared it ahead I have put it along with the documents that you need to sign

TZUYU: I see. alright and have you already prepared everything...

  1. Anderson: yes, merger report and the background of the 2nd son

TZUYU: i am talking about my food

Mr. Anderson: and also, that I will bring the food to you one moment