Extra extra scenes

Destiny, Hate and Love Montage

Tzuyu already booked her stylish for the said marriage Meeting

Violet: Omo!!Isnt it the beautiful Tzuyu my favorite client. So goddess..

TZUYU: I have to prepare for the event that I am going

VIOLET: Woow.. so what kind of style do you want. I already prepared some clothes perhaps formal?

TZUYU: Neh.. Make me a person that would catch the attention in a red carpet

VIOLET: Redcarpet? that extravagant?okay

Violet prepared the dress and some accessories that she already wear perfectly. She is now doing her hair and makeup to match the outfit overall.. She have chosen a mini dress in wait with a mixed of pearl and diamond beads all over and she have chosen dangling earring and hat so she can definitely glow.

VIOLET: So Tzuyu where is this red carpet ?

TZUYU: Red Carpet? (he smiled lightly)neh I will walk in a red carpet of the hotel...

VIOLET: Red carpet in a hotel? is there any movie festival today? I haven't heard anything.. Is it a premier?

TZUYU: Anniyo...Marriage meeting in a hotel...

Violet was shocked and her eyes widen.

VIOLET: then I think you are way over the top dear. The outfit that I have chosen is a little over the top.. You are overdress..

TZUYU: That is okay..

VIOLET: But your marriage partner might get offguard .. I think it is too much you want to change

TZUYU: Chinja unnie.. gwaenchanna....

VIOLET: Your future husband might get turned off

TZUYU: Really? (she smiled)That is the whole point....

Tzuyu looked at her reflection satisfyingly

VIOLET: he must be really ugly..? (violet smiled to her while wrinkling her nose)

TZUYU: Anni he is actually not bad...

VIOLET: then why?

TZUYU: Just because...........................

-----------------In the restaurant-----------

It was the 3rd time that someone approached Tzuyu... and now it is a foreigner.. she rolled her eyes..

Foreigner: are you sort of celebrity?? My name is Kris

Tzuyu just looked at him without responding. The foreigner even seated in the same table and keep on talking and talking she is already tired and he annoys her so much...

TZUYU: Sorry.. no English... (then Tzuyu waived her hand gesturing for him to leave)

-------------END---------------------------

hahaha extra extra....