Chapter 11: First Class

Destiny, Hate and Love Montage

Tzuyu is walking at the corridor when she saw Nayeon who seems to be in a rush

Nayeon: Kim Tzuyu!!! (grasping her breathe)

Tzuyu just stared at her with a questioning look

Nayeon: haven't the class started yet?

Tzuyu crosses her arms and looked at Nayeon suspiciously

Tzuyu: you mean the "dating" class that you and Sana ask me to enroll???

Nayeon: ahh ha ha ha..(Smiled awkwardly and scratch her head lightly)

Tzuyu: why didn't you guys tell me that it was a dating class?

Nayeon: (looked away) Didn't we tell you? I thought we told you—

Tzuyu: unnie...

Nayeon: (yelled) ahh!!the class... we are late!!!

Nayeon grabbed Tzuyu's hand and run fast to the classroom but when they are near the door Tzuyu stopped Nayeon

Nayeon: why? can we discuss this later huh?? (keeps on fidgeting and looking furiously inside the classroom)

Tzuyu: I am going to drop this subject

Nayeon(eyes widen): wae?wae?waeyo?

Tzuyu: Just because...

Nayeon went closer to Tzuyu and hold both of her hands she stared as if she is begging at her. And this lasted for few seconds...

Nayeon: please don't.. I want to take this class with you... I always wanted to enroll here but no one wants to join me.. and this is an easy and fun subject..I need this subject ... please please . Do it for unnie? (pouting her lips and simultaneously blinking her eyes doing some aegyos)

Tzuyu slowly removed both of Nayeon's hands

Tzuyu: Hajima,...stop that..Its not going to work Nayeon unnie..

Nayeon: aissh (gritted her teeth) this kid!! yah!!If you dropped this subject I will tell this to your sister , Jiyeon sunbaenim how ungrateful kid you are and how disrespectful you are to those who are elder than you!!

Tzuyu just stared at her

Nayeon: I know you are afraid of your sister... I am going to tell you to your sister.. !! and I am going to tell her awful things..and...

Tzuyu: Arra.. Arraeyo...Can you just be quiet? you are way too loud....

Nayeon smiled wickedly and opened the door immediately.. She pushes Tzuyu inside .. all of the students and the professor surprisingly looked at them. They both just bowed and went to the seat beside their friend Sana. Sana smiled widely

Sana(whispering closely to Tzuyu): I thought you are really going to leave and never going to comeback.. what made you decide to comeback..

Tzuyu lifted her hands and pointed at Nayeon who is also beside her. Nayeon smiled in a naughty way and she nodded continuously then after a while she winked at Sana. Sana smiled widely in response and gave her a thumbs up...

Nayeon looked around their class

Nayeon: omo!! daebak.. isn't those 2 guys part of our Soccer team? "THE" Jungkook that is good in everything and everything he does is perfectly beautiful and "the" Jimin who the charmer and lives for the people attention like the person born to be our prince.... (still whispering)

Both Sana and Tzuyu turned to where Nayeon is pointing at . It was Jungkook Knight Jeon and supposedly the guy beside him.

Sana: I think so..

Nayeon: woow aren't we lucky to be at the same class as them..

Sana: I know right.. so good looking guys..

Tzuyu just rolled her eyes and just focus to what is the professor is discussing..

Professor D. Jung: So for today we are going to have you on pairs we are going to do it by draw.

Jimin: Sir!!(raising his hands)

Professor D. Jung: yes? (pointing at the Jimin)

Jimin: Why don't we make it fun today!!. why don't we vote for the person boy and girl who would we want to pair with and the one with matching have to pair..

Professor Jung: I bet you are sure that you will immediately have a pair right Mr.?

Jimin: Jimin park sir..

Professor Jung:I like your courage kid.. I am fine with your suggestion.. You all should point the person who you want to pair with ...I will count to 3 and you should do it so.. iam going to start...1...2...3

Students inside the class started pointing each other. Apparently only few had a pair since most of the students pointed at both Tzuyu and Jungkook. Luckily Jimin was able to pair with Nayeon whom they both choose each other. Tzuyu lifted her head slowly only to find out that most guys student choose either her, Nayeon or Sana. Sana was pointing at Jimin and Jungkook direction but quite unsure which one she was pointing at.

Professor Jung: what to do now? It seems that only you Mr Jimin Jung is happy with the result... It seems that most of the students here either chooses her or him (pointing at Jungkook and Tzuyu)... Can the both of you come here in front?

Jungkook just awkwardly stands up and scratches his head and went to the front. While Tzuyu just walks gracefully to the front

Professor Jung: would you mind introducing yourself to the class? I think you both are really good looking individual.. that is the reason why most of the student chooses you guys .. Let them know you a bit okay?? Just to stir up the class..you know?

Jungkook: My names is Jungkook Jeon

Jimin: wooo!! woo!!kyah!! ...oppa! (Jungkook just smirk and shakes his head awkwardly to Jimin)

Tzuyu: Tzuyu Kim..

{the rumors are right..so beautiful...}whispers from her classroom

Professor Jung: so Ms. Kim.. May I know who did you point a while ago

Tzuyu: a while ago...hmmm I did not even lift my hands...(shaking her head lightly)

Professor Jung: then May we all know who you wishes to be pair with then.. among your classmates?

Tzuyu looked around as if scanning the whole classroom

Tzuyu: I don't mind anyone...

Professor Jung: then can we just go to your choice Mr. jeon?

Jungkook: I also did not choose.. I don't mind anyone either

Professor Jung: hahaha what a pair that we have here ....should I just pair you both?

Tzuyu: I think we should just stick to the name draw...(she said bluntly)

Jungkook: She is right we should not waste your effort on those names you have created..

Professor: then.. both of you.. please...do the honor (pointing at the jar with probably the list of their names)..everyone.. we are going to go back to random partner selection like what the 2 suggested. Each one of you will come to the front and will have to pick a paper with names on it if the person is by any chance already have a partner you have to pick another one..

Both Jungkook and Tzuyu just walks closer to the Jar and randomly choose a paper. He looked at the name on the paper and he was really surprised .. so surprised.. while the uninterested Tzuyu did not even bother to look at her paper just yet.. She just stares at her friend Nayeon and Sana who is teasing her with gestures of their hands. 2 of them keeps on pointing on both Tzuyu and Jungkook and making a gesture of heart sign... Tzuyu just looked at them with poker face but she surely quite enjoy how cute their reactions and gestures. They sure are carefree..

Professor Jung: So ?? mr.Jeon please call on the name of your partner

Jungkook: T-Tzu-Tzuyu Kim

Tzuyu: {thats odd...did I just heard that right?}

She slowly turned her head to Jungkook and Professor jung . Professor Jung is looking at them surprisingly and with a grin on his face. Tzuyu was confused but with Jungkook , Professor Jung and their class reaction she is pretty sure that what she heard was absolutely right, It was her name. Her classmates are teasing them with expression of oohhh's and yiieeee's...Tzuyu just stared at her professor blankly..

Tzuyu: then what will happen with my partner (raising the paper on her hand)

Professor Jung: oh right you both picked names in the Jar... hmmm ...lets see.. It is your choice if you will choose Mr. jeon or the name in your hand, or you can choose both and have the activity with them..

Tzuyu just nodded and slowly opened the folded paper. She just stared at her paper..

Tzuyu: this all feels...---- just like a prank... (she mutters)

Only Professor Jung and Jungkook heard Tzuyu and they just gave her a questioning look. Tzuyu sigh and turned over the paper to her professor. Professor is amazed.

Professor Jung: (grinning) what are the odds of getting the names of each other??

Tzuyu Classmates have understand what Professor Jung is saying.. So again they tease with ohh's and yiee's.

Professor Jung: isn't this a good news Ms. Kim? You don't have to choose since you only have Mr. Jungkook Knight Jeon name as well?

Jungkook was so surprised. Both of his shoulder drops he just cant believe it.. so much for a coincidence. Tzuyu and Jungkook just stared at their professor

Professor Jung: hey.. don't you both looked at me like that.You randomly choose in the jar I did not put a magic trick on it apparently I'm not a magician.... Anyway So it is decided you both will pair for the first activity.. both of you can be seated ... let us move on to the next student....

Jungkook just annoyingly sat Jimin is grinning widely and he give him a teasing look. While Sana and Nayeon keeps on tapping Tzuyu's shoulder as a tease.

Sana: wow our Tzuyu is so lucky

Nayeon: I envy you...

<>

Professor Jung: So for your first assignment .. You and your partner have to have your "Cheap First date" you should write a report on it and we will discuss to dates you made on the next class.. So class dismiss..

Luckily Sana pair with a handsome freshman and Nayeon paired with another female student. In which Sana also teases her for being unlucky... They keep on laughing while going out the classroom and Tzuyu following both of them.

Jungkook: hey..

Tzuyu slowly turned her hands are both in her pockets. Tzuyu just stared at them

Jungkook: what do we need to do with the assignment.

Tzuyu: you don't have to worry about it.. I will write a report and send it to you...

Jungkook: are you kidding me? Are you not taking this seriously?

Tzuyu: Ofcourse I am .. I already have reference remember?

Jungkook: (sigh) whatever ....

He turned around and walk out quickly...

:) To be continue...

after credit

Main Lead:

Jungkook and Tzuyu

Supporting:

Nayeon Im 

Sana Minatozaki

Park Jimin