nine. Bestie to the Recue

PCY really loves BBH.

Image result for chen facetime

 

It was about 2:30pm, Baekhyun was already packed and ready for Chanyeol to text him, telling him to come outside. The image repeating in his head over and over just waiting for it to happen. 

 

Baekhyun had over an hour to spare so he decides to go in the kitchen and make a Samsaek sandwich.

 

His mother was still sitting at the kitchen table but this time going through emails on her phone.

 

"What time are you leaving?" Mrs.Byun says breaking the silence, eyes still glued to her phone.

 

"Around 4-ish." Baekhyun lies, taking a bite of his sandwich.

 

"Okay, Well, I'm heading to work now. I'll be home by Midnight, text me if you decide you want to come home and need a ride." Mrs.Byun says before standing up and kissing her son on top of his soft hair.

 

She then rinses her mug and heads for the door, making sure she has her car keys.

 

"Okay, bye! I love you!" He shouts as his mother is walking out.

 

"I love you, too!" Mrs.Byun shouts back, blowing a kiss before she shuts the door.

 

Baekhyun takes his phone out of his pocket and lays it on the table, using his free hand to take another bite of his sandwich.

 

'It's only 3pm, still so much time to spare..'

 

After what felt like hours (but was actually minutes) of scrolling down Instagram, his phone vibrates. The platinum-haired boy's stomach always flows with butterflies when Chanyeols' name pops up on his screen, especially the nickname he gave him.

 

3:30pm - Yeollie 🥰🤞🏻: I'll be there soon beautiful 😘

 

Baekhyun exhales yet again — like a ing school girl. He figures Chanyeol was out doing his transaction thing again or whatever its called.

 

Before he could reply back, his phone starts ringing, his own pretty face appearing on the screen. His best friend was FaceTiming him. He quickly accepted the call and Jongdaes kitten smile replaced his rectangular one.

 

"Hi, Bestie!" Baekhyun shouts as soon as the call connects.

 

"Hey, y! What're you doing? Look at you looking all fancy and ." Jongdae wiggles his eyebrows.

 

He knows his best friend would usually be in his PJs snuggled in his bed on a Saturday, not all dolled up.

 

"Welllll.. you're gonna be mad at me.." Baekhyuns' voice trails off.

 

His best friend doesn't say anything, signaling for him to spill it.

 

"I told my mom I was sleeping over your house so I can sleep over someone else's house!" Baekhyun blurts out all in one breath.

 

Jongdae stares at him for a few seconds before bursting out in laughter.

 

Baek enjoys his best friends laugh so much, it could immediately turn a frown upside down in his opinion.

 

"Oh god, Baekkie! You're too much, lying to go to a party I'm used to but -"

 

"My mom is strict you know that! But she still trusts me." Baekhyun cuts his best friend off.

 

"I know.. wait — who's house are you going to, little er?" Jongdae squints his eyes.

 

"Ughhhhh, I was hoping you wouldn't ask, I met him at school.. yesterday." Baekhyuns whispering like he's at the library or something.

 

"Yesterday? I'm sorry, who am I talking to? Is this MY Baekhyun?" Jongdae jokes, he's rather shocked.

 

Baekhyun has never ever dated let alone went to someone other than Jongdaes house. Baekhyun was easy going and a sweetheart to everyone but also protective over himself, no one has ever made it to first base with him.

 

"Dae, you don't understand.." Baekhyun coos, he uses his free hand to support his head with his elbow on the table, his mom wasn't home so who cares.

 

He sighs lovingly and starts imagining Chanyeol.

 

"He's not like the other guys at school, especially not the ones in Buncheon-Si! He hasn't even hit on me.. Like — he calls me beautiful, We cuddled and watched my favorite movies all day and night... His house is really nice.. Oh! and he has a freaking car! He bought me home last night and he's picking me up in like 15 minutes!"

 

"Oh, so you've already been there? and you didn't tell me?"

 

"I know I'm the worse, I'm sorry! This is totally the second time I told my mom I was going to your house just to go to his house.."

 

"Well, He sounds like a sweetheart, is he hot? What's his name? Do I know him?"

 

"He is, Bestie.. I already like him a lot, his name is Chanyeol.. he's more than hot! He's -" 

 

"Chanyeol? Park Chanyeol?? drug dealer Park Chanyeol?" Jongdae interrupts his best friend.

 

"Yeah, him!"

 

"Baek.. He's super hot but he's like — Okay, I love you to death but he's like.. a maniac. I can't count on my fingers how many girls and guys he slept with, I wonder has he used protection.. and he sells drugs!" Jongdae is blunt with his best friend, he doesn't want him to get hurt or any diseases.

 

"I haven't .. had with him or anything. I haven't even kissed him even though I really want to... He hasn't come on to me that type of way either.. I wonder does he still do those things with other people..." Baekhyuns voice isn't as happy or excited as it was before and that doesn't go unnoticed to his best friend.

 

"Hey, I honestly think he's into you.. I mean Wendy told me he kicked her out at 1am and she had to walk home.. you should see what's up with him because it sounds like he really likes you, I've only ever heard bad stories about him until yours." Jongdae says trying to cheer his best friend up.

 

"You're right, he knows I'm not like any of those s, no offense to them.. and I know he sells drugs, I actually think it's hot." he shrugs tapping his screen to check the time.

 

4:10pm

 

'Where the heck is he?'

 

*

 

Chanyeol had finished doing his illegal activities around 2:30 and he decided to use his extra time with his gang. Jongin sat in his passenger seat, Minseok and Sehun in the back. Kris was off serving somewhere.

 

The gang members were parked in Sehuns' driveway having a session. smoke filled the car, only escaping through the two front windows that were cracked.

 

"What's the word for later?" Sehun said with smoke in his lungs.

 

"Chanyeols gonna be laid up all night.. Goodnight beautiful, muah muah!" The sun-kissed joked puckering his lips after, earning laughs from his friends.

 

Everyone laughed even harder when Chanyeol playfully punched his friend on his arm.

 

" you, You mother ers boutta be bored with nothing to do while I'm laid up." Chanyeol defended himself, laughing afterward before taking a hit of his joint.

 

"Who is it this time?" Sehun asks, passing his joint to Minseok.

 

"His name is Baekhyun ." Chanyeol said blankly, passing his joint to Jongin.

 

"The kid who transferred like what? Two, three weeks ago?" Minseok raised an eyebrow, exhaling smoke.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Ah, I saw him turn down Junmyeon a couple weeks ago.. I mean that says something, Junmyeons loaded with legal money." Jongin chimes in.

 

"Wait - what" Chanyeol whips his head in Jongins direction.

 

'That filthy son of a ...' 

 

"Yeah bro, Junmyeon asked him out on like his third day of school, it was kinda painful to watch.. was funny though."

 

'He turned down Junmyeon.. but not me? Okay calm down, you didn't even ask him out and he probably only turned him down because he was still so brand new to his surroundings.'

 

"He knows what you do?" Sehun questions.

 

"Yeah, he was with me while I was serving yesterday. He wasn't all 'oh my goddd what's thaaat oh my godddd' Like the other stupid es." Chanyeol mocks his previous s trying to imitate their whiny voices.

 

"His best friend is hot, I been trying to get with him but I think he's scared of me." Minseok shrugs.

 

"Why would he be scared of you?" Sehun looks at his crew member with a confused expression.

 

"I sell drugs..? and I'm pretty sure he saw me beat the out of that senior. I almost pulled my gun out on him." Minseok says blankly before taking another hit.

 

"Then you would've been in Juvey." Jongin laughs.

 

"Again." Sehun adds receiving a shove from the younger.

 

"Get out my car idiots." Chanyeol says jokingly but seriously. "I'll link y'all tomorrow."

 

"Bye lover boy!" Jongin teases, opening the door and rushing out before Chanyeol could punch him again.

 

Minseok and Sehun climbed out of the backseat. "Have fun, text the group chat, Slime." Sehun jokes before shutting the door and walking up to his house followed by Minseok and Jongin.

 

Chanyeol sat there for a while to air his car out and spray it so the smell doesn't give Baekhyun a contact high or some . He then pulls out his phone and texts his sweet boy.

 

To - Baekhyun 🖤: Omw, be outside in 5. 😌

 

He sends the text and drives off making his way to the Byun Residence.

 

*

 

Baekhyun squeals when he gets the text from Chanyeol letting him know to be outside soon.

 

"What happened?!" His best friend says through his speakers.

 

"He'll be here soon! How do I look?" Baekhyun stretches his arm out as far as he could so his best friend could see his outfit.

 

"Like a badass!" Jongdae smiles.

 

"Thank you, bestie! I love you. ~" Baekhyun coos.

 

Baekhyun feels his phone vibrate in his fingertips, it's a text from Chanyeol.

 

4:20pm - Yeollie 🥰🤞🏻: Come outside pretty 😘

 

"Bestie! He's here! I gotta go, I'll FaceTime you later tonight!" Baekhyun jumps up from the kitchen table rushing to grab his overnight bag, keeping the phone focused on his face.

 

"Bye Baekkie! I love you! Have fuuun." Jongdae teases before ending the call.

 

Baekhyun shoves his phone in his pocket and slides into his all-white Nikes. He brushes himself off and fixes a few strands of hair before opening his front door and stepping out, closing it tightly behind him. He takes a deep breath before happily walking towards the familiar car.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Finally a few words from Jongdae! <3 Enjoy Enjoy! Let me know what you think! <3 AGAIN! Sorry if you can't see the emoji's! I won't write much text messages anymore.