four. The Session and The Cute Boy.

PCY really loves BBH.

Image result for rolling  gifs

 

It wasn't even 1:30pm and Chanyeol was already on his way out the school's front doors. Last period was over in an hour so he told himself to be back by 2:45 to pick up his "boy".  

   

Jongin was with Chanyeol, looking down at his Red iPhone XR with an annoyed look that doesn't go unnoticed to his right-hand man. 

 

"Wha happen?" He nods to Jongin pushing past the doors and making their way to his BMW in the parking lot. 

 

"Soo's in.. He saw my text with Krystal and he's tryna break up with me again." 

 

Jongin doesn't really seem bothered more so he just doesn't feel like arguing. The heartthrob knows he'll just show up to his boyfriends' house in the middle of the night all romantic or whatever and kiss him in the middle of his yelling spree which will lead to makeup . 

 

"What did you do with Krystal?" Chanyeol can't help but laugh as they enter his car and he starts it with the remote key. 

 

The bronze delinquent pulls yet another joint from behind his ear and sticks it between his lips. 

 

"All that is good for is a quick blow. I'm not sticking my in her — anyone other than Kyungsoo actually." they both laugh at Jongins' dirty statement. 

 

 

"Man, I don't even be letting her my like that anymore - she uses too much teeth, I can't even get a nut."

 

Jongin nods in approval. "Yeah bro, she's a hoe.. her sister is too." He lights his joint and takes a long hit.

 

“Jessica can throw neck (a/n; 😂) but her ’s like a cactus, I felt like I was ing a cereal box with grass in it.” Chanyeol comments. 

 

The gang members burst out in laughter at their rude remarks as Chanyeol drives away from the "Hell Hole".

 

 

"Call Minseok and ask him where he's at, he should be at Kris' by now" 

 

Chanyeol didn't really have time to blow it down with the gang at Kris' house... Okay, maybe a joint or two. 

 

Maybe the little will wait for him, it doesn't make Chanyeol any difference, anyone of those s from his school will hop in his passenger seat in a heartbeat knowing they'll be drilled by him in the next half hour. 

 

"Say less." Jongin pulled out his iPhone and scrolled through his contacts until he found "Minseok 🖖🏻"  tapping his name and putting the phone to his ear.

 

"Yeoooo." Jongin says immediately when the ringing stops, he balances his phone between his head and shoulder as he lit his joint again before passing it to Chanyeol.

 

"What's the word bro? You guys left school yet?" Minseok says through the phone. "I'm at Kris' house already, Sehun just got here too we're just waiting for y'all." 

 

"Bet, we're on our way" Jongin ends the call and Chanyeol makes his way to his longtime friends' house. 

 

“What you think those fools are doing?” 

 

“Probably high as looking for a shorty to come through and throw neck” The giant jokes, passing Jongins joint back.

 

*

 

The goon and his right-hand man arrive at the all too familiar house and knock on the door. Jongin takes one last pull of his joint and tosses the roach.

 

Seconds later Minseok is standing in front of them and moves aside so they can walk in. He quickly closes the door and locks it. 

 

The room is thick with a cloud of smoke in the air and trap music blasting through Kris' tv. They exchange their complicated dap which took about 3 minutes before settling on the couches. 

 

"Here Chanyeol this is from the work." Minseok takes off his Supreme Backpack and takes out a yellow envelope, handing it to Chanyeol. 

 

The older of the two grabbed the envelope and looked inside. There was about $9,000 cash in it. Chanyeol gives the younger about $3,500 which he puts in his backpack. 

 

“Slide by my spot on Sunday and I’ll give you another brick to flip.”

 

Minseok nods. 

 

 “I finally got this pound off, I sold my last 5 grams to Yixing earlier.” Sehun begins to roll another joint. 

 

Kris' watches as he rolls a joint on his RAW tray, he doesn't express it but he's proud of his gang, they really came along way. 

 

From selling candy in the school hallways to selling and on the streets.

 

 

After awhile everyone's either rolling a third joint or smoking their fourth one. 

 

"Why weren't you in school today ?" Chanyeol says nudging Sehuns' shoulder, almost making him drop his joint. 

 

"I woke up at 12 slime, Luhan had me up all night just sitting on my phone breathing." Sehun explains with lungs full of smoke. 

 

"For what?" Minseok questions with a sort of grossed out look.

 

"To make sure I'm not ing around or some , I don't ing know."

 

“Well, I don’t know but I’m bout to see if Jennie and her friend wanna slide and throw neck.” Minseok snickers, pulling out his phone.

 

“Who’s her friend?” Jongin pauses his rolling process.

 

“Jisoo.”

 

“YES, HIT THEM UP.” Jongin chants.

 

“Bro chill.. don’t do that.” Sehun groans, clearly not nearly as excited as his friend.

 

Chanyeol tries to hold back a laugh with lungs full of smoke, which was a fail earning laughs from his gang.

 

"What're you whipped?" Jongin teases his gang member from the other couch.

 

"No bull, you've been dealing with Luhans' insecure since you were in like 10th grade." The youngest of the group chimes in.

 

"Alrightttt stop coming at my guy." Chanyeol laughs as he slings his arm around Sehuns' shoulder. 

 

"Ion give a , he's dope and his head goes crazy!" Sehun defends himself as he puts his joint out in the ashtray.

 

 

"Chanyeol, you bussin plays later or what?" Kris interrupts, eyebrows raised as he holds up a Gucci duffel bag containing god knows how much .  

 

"Is it scaled and bagged?" 

 

"By the Drug lord himself." 

 

It's true, Kris was basically the plug. 

 

"Yeah bro, I'm about to get up out of here anyway I'll link up with y'all, hit me." Chanyeol says stretching. 

 

He's high as a kite, his eyes aren't red but their low almost as if he's tired but he's not. 

 

"Hit the group chat later er, I wanna do heist on GTA." Jongin nods to his friend.

 

"I gotchu." 

 

The gang member exchanges that complicated dap with his crew again before he heads out the door with the Gucci bag and towards his car. 

 

*

 

He checks his iPhone, 3:00, 15 minutes later than he anticipated. 

 

He's prepared to bring Wendy or maybe Tiffany home but when he pulls up in front of the school and sees the cute boy sitting on the steps patiently waiting for him, his heart does some weird he can't even explain. 

 

"Hi!" Baekhyun smiles as he approached the car. "This car is amazing! Was it expensive?" 

 

Chanyeol only chuckled before he leaned over and opens the door for Baekhyun.  "Get in, you talk a lot huh?" 

 

"Hmm, only when I'm like super comfortable with someone! Feel special! you’re my second friend." 

 

Baekhyun giggles as he stepped in the car, he put his seat belt on and settled his backpack between his legs.  

 

"So what business are you handling? You look sleepy did you just wake up?" 

 

"I gotta — make some people happy for a while and No, I just smoked." 

 

Baekhyun doesn't judge he just nods and checks out Chanyeol's interior, He thinks he found some type of Gangster Prince Charming or some . 

 

Chanyeol chuckles and turns his attention forward, driving away from the school with his "boy"

 

____________________________________________

Enjoy! 😌 I hope you like my bad boys 🤪  Oh yeah! I have nothing against the female idols mentioned 😭😂 These guys are just heads.