three. Found You

PCY really loves BBH.

15c75e5fc05e7e90871055492656.jpg

 

Chanyeol finally finds himself in the study hall, standing in the doorway scoping out the classroom looking for that head of platinum hair or at least a black hoodie amongst a couple brunettes and blondes. 

 

Bingo. 

 

He spots his target, sitting in the back row alone doing his homework. 

 

Chanyeol makes his way over to Baekhyun's lonely table and taps on the empty chair next to him with a pencil he took off someone's desk on the way over. 

 

What a jerk.

 

"Mind if I sit here?" he speaks, his voice low and ugh just y. 

 

The cute boy looks up from his paper, his face looks like it was hand carved by the goddess of beauty herself.

 

The gang member is taken back abit, Baekhyun was even prettier up close. His skin looked so milky smooth and his lips were pretty and plump —

 

'What would they look like wrapped around your ? GET IT TOGETHER, PARK.' 

 

This boy is just — perfect. I’m sorry, Seulgi who??

 

"N-No I don't mind." Baekhyun says softly, he slowly moves his backpack from the empty seat to the floor so the taller could sit and he did. 

 

Little did Baekhyun know the drug dealer wasn't there to study, ohhh that was the last thing on his mind. 

 

 

"I've never seen you around here, are you new?" Chanyeol questions, it should've been obvious he wasn't there to study.. he only has a pencil and no books, he didn't even carry a backpack. 

 

"Yes, I'm new, I transferred here from Sangil High in Bucheon-Si about three weeks ago.. Ah -- I'm Byun Baekhyun. What's your name?" 

 

His voice is so angelic and Chanyeol can't help but imagine what it would sound like his name. 

 

Okay, he really needs to get it together.

 

Chanyeol then realizes he hasn't seen the boy before because it's his first time being at school in — he doesn't know a month? He ing hates school.

 

"Nice to meet you, Baekhyun.. I'm Park Chanyeol.. How do you like it here?" He asks, he convinces himself that he doesn't really care, just trying to make small talk before making his move. 

 

"It's nice.. Pretty city and Friendly students.. Ah! The school is pretty too! I like the cafeteria." He smiles, his teeth are pearly white and that rectangular smile is just gorgeous. 

 

Chanyeol already forgot what he even asked him, this little er is too beautiful. 

 

“This school was hardly pretty before I saw you.” the gang member spits game.

 

Baekhyun blushes a little, trying to hide his cheeks with his palms. 

 

“Oh my — you’re too sweet sir ~” Baekhyun coos in a sweet but sort of flirty voice. 

 

'He called me sir? He’s testing me, I know he is.'

 

"You seem really chill, Baekhyun we should link up after school." Chanyeol says not wasting a second but not getting straight to the point. 

 

Chanyeol? Not getting straight to the point? Okay.

 

The flustered boy really likes the way his name rolls off the gang members' tongue. 

 

"Link up?" Bakehyun tilts his head with a confused look on his face - "You mean hang out?" He uses his context clue skills. "We just met.." 

 

'Who freaking cares? he's gorg! What’re you even saying? Aish! Just remember who you are! It’s not like he asked to screw your brains out or anything..'

 

Baekhyun curses himself internally.

 

His best friend Jongdae who happens to live in Seoul and attend the same school told him all the tea about the ty girls, guys, and other drama that circles the school and the platinum-haired wanted it to be known he definitely wasn't one of those s or people. 

 

He was interested in a solid relationship, not a quick . 

 

"Obviously." 

 

Chanyeol jokes but internally he's serious, he's used to having a Netflix and Chill date by now, he doesn't know why he's even trying with the little . 

 

"I can show you around Seoul more if you’d like. We could get to know each other more."

 

"Hmm, sure I just turned 18 so I can stay out later now! When I get to know the city better and make good friends I can sleepover on weekends!"  

 

Baekhyun's a little too excited but it doesn't bother Chanyeol, although the sleepover thing made him cringe before he thought about waking up to Baekhyun's body - 'Get it together, Park.. for the I don’t even knowth time.'

 

"Cool uhm, I have a little business I gotta handle but you can ride around with me while I handle it, how's that sound?" 

 

"Ride around? You have a car? Like your own?!" 

 

Baekhyun's eyes widen when he asked his last question. 

 

"Yeah, I'll come pick you up after school." 

 

Chanyeol winks before getting up from his seat and walking towards the door. 

 

"Aren't you going to study?" 

 

Baekhyun called out, he usually doesn't talk during study hall out of respect to the other students but the gang member has all his attention to the point he almost forgot where he was and the students don't seem to mind but little does he know they're just afraid to call Chanyeol and his soon-to-be boy out on talking.

 

"Nah, I got to take care of." and with that he was gone, leaving the boy waiting to see him again at the end of the school day. 

 

'He's so handsome! Jongdae said I should finally get into the dating scene.. The rest of the guys seem like jerks but he’s ... he’s a sweetheart!'

 

Baekhyun bit his bottom lip as he thought to himself. 

 

He knew it was about time to give SOMEONE a chance, he’s always complaining to his best friend about being single anyway so why not finally give some cute  guy that called him pretty instead of hot or y the time of day?

 

Obviously Baek was oblivious to the gangsters' real intentions, he didn’t approach him with a corny pick-up line or a “Let’s play 21 questions.. Do you give head?” Nope, he seemed genuinely interested in Baekhyun and wanted to become friends, even offering to take him for a ride in his car.. is this school great or what? 

 

 

_________________________________________

Hi Baekhyunnnn! Chanyeol has two types of "Rides" in mind 😩 I’m trying to make the chapters longer , I feel like they’re too short. Yahhh I know Baeks hair is Blonde in that picture.