five. Whatever

PCY really loves BBH.

15c75ebb37cb5045343741416616.jpg

 

Baekhyun was like a kid in their favorite candy store, it didn't make sense how excited he was to be riding in an expensive car with like the most handsome boy from his school. 

 

He didn't know much — actually anything about Chanyeol but he figured he could learn more during their little ride.

 

"So, Chanyeol." he says over the trap music. "Tell me about yourself, Here I am in your car and all I know is your name." 

 

Chanyeol chuckled, left hand on the steering wheel the right relaxed in his lap. 

 

"What is it you'd like to know?" He doesn't even bother making eye contact. 

 

Baekhyun doesn't wanna be fast but he's super attracted to the man, I mean c'mon he's ing gorgeous. 

 

This is his last year of high school and he could not forgive himself if he graduates without at least having his first kiss. 

 

"Welllllll, what do you do during your free time? How did you afford to buy this nice car? How come this is my first time seeing you in school? How old are you?" 

 

For the first time, Chanyeol glances at him before turning his attention back to the road. 

 

'He really does talk a lot.. It’s cute though.' 

 

"Open my glove compartment and pass me the joint that's in there." 

 

Baekhyun does as he's told, a little surprised but he keeps his composure. He's never been around drugs before let alone hold them. This is exciting.

 

"I'm 18 years old and I'm a drug dealer. I can afford to buy this car because I sell drugs, You don't see me around school cause I'm too busy selling drugs." Chanyeol said sternly.

 

He took the joint from Baekhyun and lit it, taking a long hit and doing a ghost inhale. 

 

Baekhyun watches the gang member smoke, the smell is weird but tolerable. Chanyeol is considerate though, he cracks all four windows so he doesn't hotbox the car. 

 

"Ah — School is very important, I'm glad you decided to show up today.." Baekhyun decides not to ask any more questions about Chanyeols life. 

 

"What do you have planned after this little ride?" 

 

In reality, all Chanyeol wanted to do was take Baekhyun to his house and watch him wrap his pretty pink lips around his — but instead, he says. 

 

"I just gotta make a few stops then we can do whatever you want." 

 

Wait what?

 

"Really? Honestly, I'm a little tired, I kinda just want to relax.." Baeks voice trails off, he can feel his cheeks getting hot. 

 

'Don't blush, idiot, Don't blush!.. Too late.' 

 

"You want me to bring you home?" Chanyeol questions as he pulls into the driveway of a rundown looking house and reaches in the backseat grabbing decent size bag of out the Gucci duffel bag. 

 

"No!" Baekhyun answers quickly. 

 

"Sorry.. — no, I wanna hang out with you.. C - Can we go to .. your place?" At this point, his cheeks are burning. 

 

"Oh.. Yeah, whatever you want, Pretty." Chanyeol says shrugging. 

 

 

He then turns his attention out the window where a man was standing, he was raggedy and smelled awful. 

 

"A buck fifty." He said coldly and the man gave him $150 to which Chanyeol tossed him the bag of after he counted the bills. 

 

"Now off, you never saw me." The gangster stated before driving away from the man.

 

Baekhyun couldn't believe he just witnessed a — he didn't even know what to call it, a transaction? He didn't say anything after that, he had to collect his thoughts — like why on earth did that turn him on so much? 

 

He's never been so attracted to a bad boy before — Now that he thinks about it he's never been attracted to anyone like this. 

 

He stopped himself from thinking so much by pulling out his phone and texting his mother, reminding her it's Friday night and he'll be at Jongdae's for a while, which was a lie to which she replied "Okay." 

 

The rest of the ride went by as Chanyeol made what felt like a dozen more stops before he pulled into the driveway of his home, Baekhyun knew it had to be his house because it looked nothing like the houses he's been to earlier. 

 

He felt his heart racing as The Giant turnt off the car and grabbed the duffel bag, his weed and his phone. 

 

This is it.

 

_________________________________________

Short chapter because I’m lame 🙄 I have 9 chapters written so far but I’m trying to edit and make them a bit longer.. anyway I hope you guys are enjoying my fic so far! 🥰❤️❤️❤️ Chanyeol has brown hair in this flic because I'm a lazy bum! he's a blonde in this fic.