fourteen. Hide and Go Away

PCY really loves BBH.

Image result for baekhyun hiding

 

Finally, it was the end of the school day, Baekhyun and Jongdae were standing at Baeks locker. The platinum-haired was putting his books away while Jongdae was rambling about his newfound crush.

 

"Should I like — text him twice? Or just wait and see if he texts me twice?" Jongdae asks, scoping out the crowd of students for that particular short brunette.

 

"If he doesn't text you twice then you text him. Just say what's up or something like that." Baekhyun responds. "You have hours to plan this and I'm here to help."

 

"I think I'm overreacting, I just met him." Jongdae sighs, ending his search and leaning against a locker.

 

"Hey, life's too short to wait around for guys to come to you. I went eighteen years without even a crush... Well, until I met big head.." Baekhyun frowns, closing his locker. "What I'm saying is, it's okay to have a crush on someone after a short period of time."

 

Jongdae gives his best friend a soft smile as they begin to walk down the hall. "Thanks, Baek. I hope he likes me too... I don't know, I think it's the way he looked at me." he says dreamily.

 

Baekhyun giggles at his best friend's dreamy voice, it sounded so foreign to him. It's been a long time since Jongdae has spoken this way about anyone and Baek was so happy for him. Only hoping Jongdae's little crush is a nice guy and doesn't hurt his feelings.

 

"You said he's Chanyeols friend? I hope he's nothing like him." the platinum-haired rolls his eyes. 

 

"I didn't even think of that! I really hope not either.. You know, I wonder why Chanyeol is the way he is — everything happens for a re- BESTIE THERE HE IS..!" Jongdae whispers and shouts at the same time.

 

Baekhyun turns his head in Minseoks' direction, he was with Sehun and Jongin also making their way out of the building.

 

"Which one is he?"

 

"The one with the brown hair... Don't be so obvious!"

 

Baekhyun ignores his best friend's comment and examines the boy's hair colors, he looks in Jongins' direction.

 

'Jet black, that's not him.'

 

Then he looks in Sehuns' direction.

 

'Black and Blonde? Not him either - so it's obviously that one — if he wasn't so short I could've noticed him sooner.'

 

Baekhyun scopes Minseok out, being sure not to stare too long. The first thing he notices is the boys' eyes, they were very sharp, no makeup needed although he had a slight bit of eyeliner under his eyelids, his brown locks full of volume and his smile could save a life. Baekhyun had to admit, he was cute. He thought he and Jongdae would make the cutest couple.

 

"He's cute! I've never seen him in any of our classes... Is he in our grade?" Baekhyun asks as they continue to follow the trio since they were going in the same direction.

 

"You know what? I don't think so, I think he's a Sophomore." Jongdae says, stepping outside and away from the school. He watches Minseok and his gang members make their way to the parking lot. "I don't know but what I do know is that he's super cute! and we'd be super duper cute together!"

 

Jongdae looks back, he notices Baekhyun has stopped in the middle of the doorway. He frowns a bit, taking a few steps back and waves his hand in front of Baeks face. "Yoohoo, Earth to Baek?" 

 

The platinum-haired sat frozen in place, eyes glued on that all too familiar BMW in the parking lot. "T-that's... his c-car." he stutters, turning pale as if he had just seen a ghost.

 

"Huh? Really?" Jongdae looks forward, just in time to catch Jongin slipping in the passenger seat. "Wow, well we can stay right here until they drive off."

 

Baekhyun only nodded, standing close behind his best friend, peeking over his shoulder here and there. His heartbeat was rapid, it annoyed him because he thought was over everything but clearly his heart wasn't, it still wanted attention from the gangster. Baekhyun was stubborn though.

 

*

 

The HeartBreak kids sat in Chanyeols car, rolling up their own personal joints as they sat in the parking lot. Yeol was a bit distracted as he rolled his, too busy scoping out the students wandering around in search of his cry baby. All he wanted to do was see him, just once. It's been two days already.

 

"I'm never staying a full day again, that was lame. I could've been getting money."  Jongin scoffs, pulling a lighter from his pocket and lighting his joint.

 

"No bull, Luhans been texting and calling me all day he doesn't even believe I stayed." Sehun chimes in, rolling his eyes as he scrolled down his call log. "Why didn't you come?" he looks at Chanyeol.

 

"I ing hate school, I got better to do like count money... Yo, was Wendy there today?" 

 

"Nah." Jongin shakes his head. "I thought she was with you."

 

" that ." Chanyeol frowns.

 

"Call Luhan, I wanna say Hi." Minseok changes the subject, placing his joint between his lips.

 

"I'm not calling him because you wanna say Hi, I'm returning his call." Sehun states before FaceTiming his boyfriend.

 

Luhans pretty face immediately filled his screen, Sehun flashes a half-smile at his long-time love. "Hey, baby." he says. "What're you doing?"

 

"LUHAAN!" Minseok shouts, pushing against Sehun so the older could see him. "Hii!"

 

Luhan smiles a cheeky smile and waves, he brings the phone close to his face. "Hi babe! Hi Minseok!"

 

Minseok waves ecstatically before maneuvering back to his own personal space. Sehun stares lovingly at his annoying boyfriend, It was his fault Luhan was so insecure after all. The fact that Luhan still loved him despite all the ed up things he did during their relationship is the reason he always begs for him back during arguments that lead to breakups.

 

"I just got home from work, I miss you, baaabe." Luhan pouts. "Are you still coming with me to the mall? I need a bag to match my new shoes."

 

"Yeah baby, I told you I'd buy it for you." Sehun says before placing a joint between his lips and sparking it.

 

"Okay! I love you, see you later. ~ Don't be too high when you get here babe! You'll fall asleep." Sehuns pretty baby rolls his eyes upon seeing his boyfriend light the joint.

 

"I won't baby. I love you too." Sehun chuckles before ending the call.

 

Minseok suddenly springs uprights causing Sehun and Jongin to whip their heads in his direction and Chanyeol to look at him through the review mirror. "Oh ! Chanyeol!"

 

Chanyeol frowns a bit, not breaking his eyes off the younger through the review mirror. "What?"

 

"Jongdae said to bring Baekhyun his duffel bag later? some like that Ion know... he's so ing hot I just wanna -"

 

Minseok leans back in his seat and seductively bites his lower lip, closing his eyes. The lovestruck boy tilts his head to the side as he wined his hips in a ual manner, imagining Jongdaes body in front of him, he grabs onto the back on Chanyeols seat only stopping after being nudged by Sehun.

 

"Bro, you're in' buggin' out! " Sehun laughs along with the rest of his gang.

 

"Facts, don't nut on my seat bro." Chanyeol chuckles before placing his joint between his lips, lighting it and returning his gaze out the windshield. "Who's Jongdae?" 

 

"Must be his friend or some .." Minseok inhales a cloud of smoke and looks out the window and at the school. "Oh, he's right there, at the door!" he points.

 

The gangster looks over at the front door, he sees Jongdae through a couple of female students.

 

"Why're we still sitting here bro? Let's go to Kris'." Jongin says upon realizing they were still in the school's parking lot.

 

The goon holds his joint between his fingertips as he put his car in drive, pulling out of the lot. As he drove by, he peeks over at Jongdae one more time but this time he was facing the other way talking to someone, he immediately recognizes that mop of platinum hair. It was his cry baby, still looking as if he saw a ghost. Chanyeol sighs, he quickly came to the conclusion that he couldn't find Baekhyun because he found him first.. and he was obviously avoiding him.

 

'I ed up.. bad. I gotta try to work this out... I need him back in my life..' 

 

The gang member steps on the gas wanting to get away from the school as quickly as possible, anything to give Baekhyun peace of mind.

Image result for xiumin dance gif

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have stuffs in mind , so please bare with meh (▰˘︹˘▰) my xiuchen feels are going wilddddd. D: Baekhyun and Chanyeol need to stop being so stubborn! (ᓄಠ_ಠ)ᓄ