seven. Cry Baby

PCY really loves BBH.

15c75f16093c5471525739383580.jpg

 

It was almost 11pm, Baekhyun and Chanyeol had just finished watching Toy Story, which was one of Baekhyuns favorites. 

 

Chanyeol has seen it a few times already, nothing to cry over, unlike Baek who was mewling in his arms when Andy couldn't find Buzz — and that wasn't even the saddest scene. Personally, he prefers horror movies, but if Baekhyun wants to watch Toy Story and then that's what they're watching.

 

Chanyeol won't admit it, but he's already sort of fallen for the sweet boy he met at school earlier today.

 

The gangster was so accustomed to his reputation and so was the whole school, excluding Baekhyun of course.

 

It actually felt good not being talked to like you were just some walking bag, although that's what Chanyeol owned up to — he wasn't complaining or anything but it was foreign to the gang member for someone to be interested in something in him other than his ... it was.. captivating.

 

"It's late, I can drive you home whenever you're ready." Chanyeol says sliding from under Baekhyun and out his bed, stretching.

 

He glances over at the cute boy who looks so comfortable still snuggled up in his bed, Baek was already staring back with half-lidded eyes.

 

The goon has seen this look before -- but it wasn't that "I wanna swallow your and ride you till the sun goes down" look he's all too familiar with, no, he can tell Baekhyun was just very sleepy.

 

Chanyeol doesn't know if it's the boys' voice, his pretty face, his warm vanilla scent or his sweet innocence that makes him wanna protect him from all the (other?) boys that walk the halls of Seoul High.

 

He doesn't understand it because he's hasn't felt this way about anyone since — her. It feels good but it's kind of frustrating at the same time.

 

"Ah - Yes, please.." Baekhyun sits up and unravels himself from Chanyeols blanket, getting up fixing it afterward.

 

The shy boy blushes, kind of embarrassed, he hadn't realized how comfortable he got.

 

If Chanyeol knew better, he could've sworn he heard the disappointment in Baekhyuns voice but he quickly brushes the thought off, proceeding to pick up his car remote, phone and puts a black cap on backward.

 

The platinum-haired lazily slides into his black hoodie and picks up his backpack, following Chanyeol to the front door and putting their identical shoes on.

 

They could obviously differ the two with Chanyeols shoes being 3 sizes bigger.

 

"It's late but are your parents home? I would like to say Goodbye.." Baekhyun asks shyly, awkwardly standing at the front door.

 

"Another time?" Chanyeol raises an eyebrow.

 

The invitation causes Baekhyuns cheeks to turn rosy.

 

"O - okay." He stutters, smiling that beautiful smile that makes Chanyeols heart do that weird it's been doing all day.

 

Stepping out into the darkness, the taller checks his sweater pockets for his keys before shutting the door behind them and guiding his crush, yes crush, to his already unlocked BMW.

 

The pair climb in and Baekhyun slumps into the passenger seat. He wasn't intentionally making it obvious that he wants to stay at Chanyeols house but a small pout formed on his lips anyway.

 

"Where is your house?" Chanyeol asks, ignoring the smaller ones adorable pout.

 

Baekhyun says nothing, he just pulls out his phone and types his address in the GPS. He places his phone on Chanyeols dashboard and turns his attention back out the window.

 

Chanyeol chuckles a little at Baeks behavior before he started his car, following the GPS directions.

 

Its obvious Baekhyun is upset he had to go home, but Chanyeol knows himself.

 

He's still that mother er who wants to dig in Baekhyuns guts with his (not literally), but he knows how innocent the little is.

 

Baeks thoughts and his own are definitely not the same.. Baekhyun probably wants to cuddle and watch more movies all night — actually that IS what he wants to do and Chanyeol doesn't have a problem with that but he doesn't feel like hiding his anymore. 

 

Wait - Chanyeol? Hide his ?

 

After a short, quiet car ride, they arrive in front of the Byun residence according to the GPS. Chanyeol leans back in his seat as he parked in front of the house, he looks over at Baekhyun who's taking off his seatbelt and picking his backpack up from between his legs.

 

"Thank you.. I had a lot of fun." Baek says, breaking the silence with his sweet voice, still avoiding eye contact with Chanyeol.

 

"I'll pick you up tomorrow, cry baby." Chanyeol jokes, reaching over and grabbing Baekhyuns phone off the dashboard.

 

He taps on the contacts icon and adds his own under "Chanyeol" handing it to the small boy afterward.

 

The nicknames makes Baekhyun blush, he takes his phone and looks at the new contact.

 

'He's into me.. He's really into me!!' He shouts internally.

 

"Yahhhh ~ I'm not a crybaby, Yeollie..." He whines trying to sound cute, he finally faces Chanyeol and that cute pout formed on his pink lips again, his cheeks rosy after giving the Gang member a cute nickname.

 

Chanyeol could just melt in his seat, he wants to lean over and kiss those beautiful lips so ing bad.

 

"Okay okay, I'm sorry, beautiful.." Chanyeols voice is low, a half-smile appearing on his plump lips, his dark orbs staring intently into Baekhyuns light brown ones.

 

He observes the beauty's unique hair color, those messy but somehow perfect bangs that hang over his beautiful eyes but just enough so you can still see his perfect face. He adores his cute little nose and pretty pink lips that he wants to kiss over and over again.

 

The (former?) heartbreaker doesn't know what the these weird feelings are.. but he isn't complaining not one bit.

 

The smaller feels his face getting hotter, he feels like he's melting on the inside. He couldn't hide the blush spread across his face if he wanted to.

 

Baekhyun shared the same desire as the gang member, he was craving his lips, but it was too soon, he didn't want the taller to look at him like he was just one of those s from school.

 

"I'll see you tomorrow, Yeollie." He coos, opening the car door and stepping out.

 

Chanyeol stays parked until he sees the smaller one turn back and wave before stepping into his house. He puts his car in drive and made his way back home.

 

'What has gotten into you.. When have you ever been so captivated by ones beauty? What the are these weird feelings in my chest?'

_________________________________________
Helllo! I love seeing Chan with a soft spot for that one special person 🥺 ANYWAY, I'm trying to become a better writer, I hope you enjoy ❤️