Our Fated

Love and Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Korea

Eunjung just arrived at Airport. She got a phone call. 

"Yeobuseeyo? Tour guide?but you already sent me one. I already pay him. You said to pay by hand not by transfers. So i pay him. He's good. He look too young. Ahh, you don't sent me? But who that man? "Eunjung feel curious.

"Eunjung."Suho come to pick her.

"Suho, hi."Eunjung smile.

"Kajaa. Chanyeol and Hyun is at home. They miss you."Suho smile.

"Hummm."She forget about the call just now.

 

A week later.

"I thought you become a rich man after coming back from Canada. Pay back my money. You take my money for flight ticket. How did you get so much money? You asked your parents?"Xiumin said.

"No. I meet Korean girl that day. I think that was first time she going abroad. She write her name on a board while waiting for tour guide. So, i just approach her but she look at me. I said that i am her tour guide. She was 18 years old. I meet her by coincidence when i sent my uncle at airport. I used his car. What a travel agency that ask their customers to pay cash to them not transfer to account bank."Kai laugh.

"Pity that girl. You lied to her. Lucky you know each place there since your uncle living there. Is she pretty? "Xiumin ask.

"Not at all. But she's cute."Kai smile.

"Look like you fall in love."He look so happy.

"I hope i never meet her again. Because she will hate me."Kai said.

"Your family was so rich but why did you do that to that girl? "Xiumin ask again.

"I don't know."Kai said.

"In 3 months we are going to enter College. So, have you decided where you want to go?" They also 18 years old.

"KT College. Faculty of Performing arts."Kai smile.

"Music? You take music?"Xiumin look at Kai again.

"Hummmm. Music. "Kai said.

While Eunjung.

"You can sing? dance?" Baekhyun look at his sister.

"Dae. I can."Eunjung answer.

"But your face and body doesn't match for this department. You should choose sport. Going to sport college."Chanyeol don't agree with Eunjung.

"I already choose and i got that. Hyun, believe in your sister. Beauty is not everything. Talent is everything in music."She touch Baekhyun shoulder.

"Fine."Baekhyun can't stop his sister.

Eunjung still work before she going to college. All of her money was finished when going to Canda. She just know that she meet the wrong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter