When we meet

Love and Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A weeks? Canada? Why there?" Suho look at his younger sister.

"My high school life just ended. I am going to get a new fresh air abroad. I will enter college soon. Let me go this time."She live with her brother. Their parents passed away 10 years ago.  She has another 2 brother. One is a 4 years older than her, Chanyeol and Baekhyun who is 3 years younger than her. Suho work as a manager at published company. Chanyeol work as police officer and Baekhyun is a freshman in high school. They live together.

"Let her go. She work just for going to that place."Chanyeol also with them.

"Buy me a souvenir."Baekhyun just come home.

"You can go."Suho said.

"Kumawoo Suho."Eunjung smile.

Several days later.

"Call me. Comeback as what you promised." Suho sent her to airport.

"Hummm. Don't worry. I have to go. See you soon. Bye."Eunjung going to check in.

"Since when she become this brave? Omma, appa your daughter is become a woman now."Suho smile.

Whole day spend in a flight, she finally arrived in Canada.

"The air was so fresh. It feel so great." Eunjung was arriving at hotel.

She take a rest for today.

The next day.

"I still feel jet lag. I am so tired. Where is the tour guide? He said to wait here."Eunjung look at her watch.

"Miss Park Eun Jung? " Someone approach her.

"Dae. You are."Eunjung look at him.

"Your tour guide,Kai."He smile.

"He's handsome, fair skin and tall."Eunjung talking in her mind.

"Miss? Can we go now?" He ask.

"Dae."She awake from her own day dream.

"Are you mix? But you speak fluent Korean."Eunjung ask.

"I am 100% Korean. I am living here since i am 10 years old with my family. I am doing this job for fun."He answer.

"You look so young than your age. You are 26years old? You look around my age. I am 18 and i will turn 19

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter