We are friends.

Love and Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi."Kai appears in front Eunjung.

"Hummm."Eunjung look at him.

"I heard you having fun yesterday."Kai start first.

"Hummm."She look like she don't have mood to talk.

"If i accept you that day, will you invite me too?"Kai tried to make she speak. 

"Hummm. Aniyo.  I planned to invite him. I already know the answer from you. I will never confess to you." Eunjung look at him.

"Good. Don't tried to confess. Let just be a best friend. I can't fall in love with you. Mian."Kai said.

"Arasso. Kajaa."Eunjung walk to her class.

"Eunjung, do you want to enter this?" Jiwon come and give show her the competition form.

"Singing competition? You want me to enter this? You see how i ruin my performance that day?"Eunjung said.

"Just try."Kai said.

"I don't want to make myself ashamed again."Eunjung walk to her seat.

"Eunjung, please."Jiwon begging her.

"You and your boyfriend should enter. Kai is good at dance. Go and register."Eunjung said.

"I know i can dance but i want to see you fight with. Do you have a stage fright? You scared. Fight."Kai said.

"I will think about it. Seat,our class may began soon."Eunjung said.

                          *****************

"Why did you suddenly invited me for a dinner? "Jiwon ask Kai.

"Just because. I just want to spend time with you."Kai hold her hand.

"Do you like Eunjung? Both of you are so close."Jiwon ask.

"No. We are just friend. We can't be more than a friend. I will marry you after we graduate."Kai smile.

"Are we really going to marry? We will see when that day come. I love you but don't force yourself."Jiwon smile.

A week later.

"I can't believe that you willing to participate in this competition."Kai said.

"Sunbae want to enter. I will sing not for win but for prove that i can become a musician."Eunjung smile.

"You have a week to practice."Kai said.

"good luck."Jiwon smile.

                                ******************

On the day of competition.

"Hi, i am Park Eun Jung. I am a music students. I came to here to make sure i can become a better musician."She was stuttering at first.

She look at the audience. She saw Kai.

"Fighthing."Kai said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter