I Like You.

Love and Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like you."Sehun just kiss her.

Kai was there. He saw what happen. He just left them. 

"Sunbae. I really like you but now not the time for me to fall in love."Eunjung smile.

"Do you like Kai? I know you like him, that's why you can't accept my love." Sehun said.

Eunjung just walk and leave Sehun.

                                   ***************

"You look terrible today." Jiyeon said.

"My friend don't talk to me for a week already. Why he suddenly angry? I failed the test that day. Maybe he angry of that."Eunjung was upset.

"What kind of friend is that? "Jiyeon ask.

"He's my best friend. We often fight but he is my best friend."Eunjung smile.

While at Suho's office.

"Do you have time this weekend? My siblings will going to a picnic,will you joining us?" Suho forced himself to ask Qri.

"Family gathering? I will join."Qri smile. 

"Chincaa? I will pick you that day. Let's go for a lunch now."Suho smile.

At home.

"Who did you invite this weekend? "Eunjung ask Chanyeol. 

"Jieun. You? "He ask Eunjung back.

"Nobody. I don't want to invite anybody."Eunjung said.

At college.

"Kai, do you still mad at me? Mian, i have been practice for so long. You helped me but i can't control myself. Mian. I failed. It's okay if you mad at me but please talk to me. I have nobody to talk here." Eunjung said.  They meet at rooftop that day. 

"You have Sehun right? So, talk to him. You even kiss him."Kai look at her.

"He kiss me. He confess to me but i reject him. Kai, i like you."Eunjung look at him too.  

"Mian. I don't like ugly girl. Let's just stay as friend."Kai leave her.

"Yahhh. Fine. I will never like you after this. I will never. I should accept sunbae."Eunjung yelled.

Eunjung walk to the Sehun's class after that.

"Why i should confess? He said i am ugly. Yeahhh.  You will really regret."Eunjung suddenly stop.

"Why did you talk alone?" Sehun standing in front her.

"Sunbae, tomorrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter