Accidentally kiss

Love and Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yahhh. Why did you pull me?Do you really want to kiss me? Let's kiss now" Kai .

"Kiss? Do you think i want to kiss you? Disgusting."Eunjung punch her face.

"It's hurt. Look i took our pictures when we kiss. How about i show this to Sehun?"Kai show her the picture.

"Delete. I said delete."She come close to Kai again.

"If you dare to come close. I kiss you."Kai smirk.

"Fine. Don't show to him. I will do anything."Eunjung beg.

"Be my slave for a week. Buy me breakfast and lunch. Do anything i ask."Kai smile.

"Arasso." Eunjung nod.

"Kai. Come and meet me at office now." His dad come. His dad was the chairman in that college.

"Dae. I need to go. I will text you later."Kai smile.

"Why did i pull him just now? Why did we must kiss? I need to delete the picture. How about i going to his house and delete the picture? How about i kill him? "Eunjung start to think.

"Killing him is a crime. I can't. But he really make me so mad. His slave for a week? Tsk tsk."Eunjung thinking again.

While Kai.

"Appa, why? "Kai follow his dad.

"This is Jiwon. Starting tomorrow, she will be in your class. Stay close to her since she was your future fiance." Kai's father introduce a girl in his office.

"Hi, I am Yang Jiwon. Please take care of me."Jiwon smile.

"Hi. I am Kai." They shake hand.

Eunjung walk to her part-time job.

"Hi, where are you going?" Sehun walk with her.

"Sunbae. I am going to work."Eunjung told him.

"Work? Don't you tired? You just comeback from practice and now work."Sehun ask. 

"I am used to it. I like to get my own money."Eunjung smile.

"You so hardworking. I like you. You are independent."Sehun touch her hair. She was blushing. Eunjung's phone suddenly ringing.

"What are you doing?" Kai calles her.

"Work."Eunjung said.

"Buy me coffee before that. Ppali." Kai saw Eunjung with Sehun having a good time.

"Let's start tomorrow."Eunjung said.

"Now. If not this picture will sent to Sehun."Kai ended the call.

"Sunbae. I have to go. Before that give me your number."Eunjung give her phone to Sehun. After that she run.

"She's cute."Sehun smile.

"Sehun hyung like her? Why i am hurt?" Kai look at him. 

10 minutes later Eunjung arrived at practice room to give Kai the coffee.

"Your short leg was fast."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter