We are each other first love.

Love and Friendship
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's meet."Kai called Eunjung.

"Okay. I have something to ask you too. Meet at playground near my house." Eunjung said.

They meet that night.

"Why?"Kai ask Eunjung.

"I heard your name so many time. Now i know why i said before that i seem to know you. Kim Jong In,saranghamida. That's you right? My first love?" Eunjung stand in front him.

"That day when we first meet, i don't know you. I don't have any memory about you. When Xiumin told me who are you, i remember you. So, you are Eunjung who like me so much. Who protect me when i get bullied."Kai smile.

"I heard you like me."Eunjung look at him.

"That's was before. Now, i already got a girlfriend. Jiwon is my girlfriend. She's pretty."Kai smile.

"Am i pretty? I heard you always said things upside down. Pretty mean ugly, ugly mean pretty."Eunjung ask Kai.

"Nonsense. Did Xiumin told you? He lied."Kai said.

"Really? so,  i am really ugly? "Eunjung ask.

"Hummm. Back then i like you because you are my life saver. That's all. You are totally ugly."Kai laugh.

"Fine. I just come here to hear you said i am ugly. I am going back."Eunjung leaving him. 

"Do you like Sehun hyung now?" Kai ask. 

"hummm."Eunjung nod.

Kai going home after meet Eunjung. 

"Where did you go?" Sehun ask Kai.

"Can i come in?"Kai enter Sehun's room.

"Sure. Do you have something to say? "Sehun ask again.

"Hyung, do have feelings for Eunjung?"Kai ask.

"I like her. Why did you ask so sudden?" Sehun look at Kai. Kai don't say anything. He going to his room.

While Eunjung.

"Suho, can i come to your room?"Eunjung knock the door.

"Why, you look so sad."Suho look at her face.

"I just want to meet you."She quickly hug Suho.

"Why?" He know something is not right.

"About you and Qri unnie,did you told her? "Eunjung ask.

"I don't have strength to told her. Maybe i don't have talent in love."Suho smile.

"Want me to help?"Eunjung smile.

"It's okay. I am good now." Suho said. 

"Everyone need love. You like her for so long. You are not too young. You need to have your own family. About Chanyeol and Hyun, don't worry. I can take care of them."Eunjung smile.

"I love my family. About getting married,i will think about it. Go and sleep."Suho said.

Eunjung going back to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter