Sorry

Shadow Of The Past

Yuan & Junkai's father started getting closer. The man would call him whenever his son wasn't home. And Yuan would always bring him much food & stuff for the house, even if the man told him he didn't need to.

They had just finished eating, when the elder asked "Yuan, answer me honestly. Did Junkai do something to you?". Unintentionally tears fell from Yuan's eyes "I...I can't tell you, if he..." he wiped his tears, sipping some water. The father friendly placed his hand on his shoulder "Take your time, but tell me. He's my son, I need to know", the younger shook his head "If he hasn't told you, then I can't".

The door opened & Junkai walked in, his eyes were ready to pop out when he saw Yuan "What is he doing here again, dad?" his voice low and threatening. The elder answered "I called him here", Yuan stood up "I gotta go".

He tried to walk pass Junkai, but he grabbed his arm harshly "Stop coming here! You & your father took what you wanted from us. What more you want?!". Yuan's lower lip trembled, his eyes watered "You're disgusting! Do you have the guts to tell your dad what you did, huh?! You're so proud of yourself, so tell him! Show him the video!" Yuan had raised his voice. Junkai's grip tightened, obviously ready to do worse "You're hurting me...!" said Yuan through his teeth "...let me go!" he slightly raised his voice again.

The father pulled his son's wrist "Let him go, Junkai" that moment he broke his hold. Yuan looked at his arm, knowing it will be blue by tomorrow "Bastard..." he mumbled & left.

The father complained "What's wrong with you?", Junkai looked at him deeply in the eyes "How long have you been talking? Stop calling him here, dad. Mum wouldn't like that". Tears were ready to fall from his eyes, so the man sat him on the couch "Junkai, your mother would love to talk to that boy. He's not a bad person, he felt bad for his father's mistake, but he has done nothing wrong. He doesn't have to pay for someone else's mistakes".

Junkai couldn't hold it anymore, tears started running down his face. He never meant to hurt Yuan, hatred blinded him.

The father remembered Qianxi teasing him about a boy he liked, so he took the risk to ask. He tenderly caressed his son's back "You liked him & felt betrayed when you realized who he was?!" it sounded both like a question & statement. Junkai nodded without looking at him "I still feel awful that I have feelings for him". The man chuckled "Calm down. Don't treat him like this. Try to be gentle, good...". Junkai stood up "You don't understand & you can't! There is no going back, dad" with that he locked himself in his room once again.

Next day, Yuan couldn't stop thinking about what happened with Junkai. He looked at his arm, exhaling when he saw small blue spots.

His phone started ringing, it was Junkai's father. He really wasn't in the mood, but he answered anyway 'Hello sir...'. As always the man offered him to come by, this time it was different 'I can't. Things got too messy yesterday...' he looked at his arm before continuing '...maybe it's not such a good idea'.

Cold Silence.

'Whenever you want to visit me, you're welcome' said the man, before they goodbyed each other. He felt bad for rejecting his offer, but he couldn't accept it, not yet at least. 

He softly closed his eyes, he still liked Junkai the same. He would always wonder why? There was no answer, no matter how hard he tried to understand. Maybe it was his first love, his ideal type. Even if the other destroyed him, his heart always beat fast not only in fear, but also in love. 

Junkai passed many days in his room, he got out of it only for few minutes for necessary things. He was only laying, looking blankly at the ceiling. Yuan was in his mind, flooding it with both good & bad memories. 

Qianxi visited him, sitting across him on a chair "Your dad told me you're doing nothing, only laying like this days now..." he didn't receive any answer so he continued "...why are you such a coward? Go apologize to him".

Junkai sat up "How? He hates me Qianxi! And...he's right to do so", the younger shook his head "When will you apologize then?". Junkai fell back again, not answering "Junkai! Get up! Go talk to him!", the other chuckled "There is no point".

Qianxi tapped his fingers on his knees "You still like him, huh?", Junkai hid his face under his palms "There is no point to this conversation" he repeated himself. The younger chuckled "If there is no point why are you wreck days now?" still no response.

He knew how to make him stand up, he just wished it worked "He's too cute & sweet, maybe I should hang out with him". Junkai shot him a deadly look, making the younger laugh a bit "What? You said there is no point..." he stood up "...apologize to him as long as you have time" with that he left.

Junkai looked himself in the mirror, it was time to get it together. He decided not to tell anyone that he would visit Yuan. 

He sneaked out of the house around 18:00, while his father was still asleep. It was of course risky to visit the younger, mostly after his latest behaviour, but he had to do it. 

He really hesitated to knock, knowing well enough that he would earn a negative answer. He exhaled heavily ringing the bell. He didn't wait for long to see Yuan's sweet & sad face, his eyes full in fear looking at him "What are you doing here?". Junkai tried to gather courage "Can we talk? I wanna...", the younger cut him off "Talk what? You did what you did & threw me out of your house, leaving blue marks on my arm".

Junkai frowned his eyebrows in sadness "Yuan, I...I'm..." words weren't coming out. The other ironically chuckled, shaking his head "You can't even apologize. It would hurt your ego, huh?". Junkai's eyes watered, he felt so lost. Yuan looked at him directly in the eyes "Get out of my face" with that he shut the door with a loud bang.

He was shaking, as uncontrollable tears run down his face. He screamed loudly in pain, slowly falling on his knees on the floor. He became a nothing.