Betrayed

Shadow Of The Past

Junkai lived a harsh life after the death of his mother. His father's sickness got worse in a condition that he could barely work. He grew up working after school even if it was extremely tiring & his grades were low. Junkai demanded to know the whole truth at the age of 18 & his father didn't hide it.

A rich man loved his mother, but his mother chose him & the man killed her. The father identified the man, and Junkai knew that he was the richest CEO of one of the biggest companies, that's why he never went to jail. He always wanted to avenge his mother, but he knew it was impossible to kill such a rich & powerful man.

It was a sunny yet cool afternoon in the small town, Qianxi went to his best friend's house "There is a small food festival, Junkai. Let's go" he said with his usual poker face. The older had nothing important to do so he followed him.

The food was served from many young boys in pink & yellow t-shirts. Junkai couldn't decide which food to choose, so a boy helped him "Take this one..." he pointed it "...I made it". He raised his head seeing a beautiful yet adorable boy with a bright smile. Junkai was mesmerized by the other.

Qianxi heavily placed his hand on the other's shoulder "Haven't you chosen yet?", Junkai pointed at the food the boy showed him "I'll take this one" and the boy lost no time to give it to him.

The two friends sat on the wooden table, looking at the beautiful green view. Qianxi nodded "They cook well" he admitted, but Junkai ignored him "Hey Qianxi, isn't he really cute?!" he pointed with his head that cute boy. That exact time the boy turned to look at Junkai with a cute smile, making him shyly look at his food. Qianxi smirked & turned to his friend "Yeah, he's really cute. Why don't you ask his name?". Junkai shot him a look "How? I'll look desperate if I do that", the younger shook his head "Don't even think of making me ask him". Junkai shot him a sad look "Oh come on Qianxi...", the younger shook his head "I said no. Now eat".

Junkai ate a bit "It's good, isn't it?" asked Qianxi, but the other responded "Yeah, better than a friend who doesn't help". The other shot him an angry look "Junkai..." he was ready to argue, but a sweet voice cut them off "How's the food?". It was that cute boy again, making Junkai shy, while a sneaky smirk formed on Qianxi's face "It's great. I'll go take more" with that he stood up leaving them alone.

The boy turned his full attention to Junkai "So, is it good?", the other abruptly answered "Yes! Yes, it's amazing", he felt embarrassed for his fast answer. The other giggled "I'm Yuan" he reached for a handshake, which the older immediately accepted "I'm Junkai".

They kept eye contact for a moment "You know there is a center to the near city of this type of stuff. I volunteer there every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday" he finished by telling him the address. They both remained silent before Yuan spoke again "We do this small festival once a week for a month. Next week the same day and time". Junkai's face brightened up "Really?! I'll come again then", a wide smile formed on Yuan's face "Great! It was nice to meet you" with that he walked back to his work.

Qianxi sat back on the table "How was it?", Junkai remained silent, his eyes fixed on Yuan "I'm in love".

After that day Junkai couldn't stop thinking about Yuan, he counted the days one by one until he met him again.

The day came again, Junkai took great care of himself, spending much time in front of the mirror "You're handsome, let's go now" said Qianxi tired from the long waiting.

This time it was more full than the previous time, yet Junkai searched for the younger. He froze when they made eye contact, instead Yuan smiled signaling him to come over.The younger served him food "Hope you like it. I made it with much love" he said, Junkai looked at him in the eyes "Then I'll love it" making Yuan giggle.

That day they got to know each other, they sat all 3 together, but of course Qianxi quickly left them alone. Junkai found himself falling in love deeper with Yuan. Everything on him seemed perfect. He was sweet, gentle, adorable, beautiful, ideal body, nice voice. Everything.

Yuan decided to ask "If you want don't answer, but, are you in a relationship?". Junkai found himself blushing for the first time in his life "Eh? N-no...ehm...I'm single". Yuan understood that he embarrassed the other "Sorry for my question", the older shook his head "No, no problem".

Yuan slightly pouted "You're really handsome. How come you don't have someone", Junkai shrugged "I'm waiting for a special one...you find me handsome?". Yuan blushed and nodded "Yes..." he shyly giggled, looking down. Junkai approached his face "You're really handsome too, you know" his voice low and his eyes directly looking at the younger's. Yuan's face turned fully red, as he also couldn't take his eyes of the older.

Someone called the younger "Yuan! It's over! Come help us!", the younger stood up "It was nice talking to you. Hope you come next time too. See you, Junkai", the other felt his heart beating faster, he loved the way his name came out of the younger's mouth. He decided to say "See you, Yuan" he really hated the moment they would separate. He wanted to stay with Yuan more, to know him better.

Qianxi approached when Yuan went to clean up "Don't just look. Be a gentleman & let's help them clean up", the older's face brightened up.

They helped them with the cleaning, hearing great comments from the boy squad. Yuan and Junkai were all touchy & giggles, they were already getting closer. That moment a rich car stopped by, catching everyone's attention. A rich man with suit & glasses got out, waiting. Yuan rolled his eyes, stomping towards the man.

Qianxi asked "Is that his father?", a member quickly responded "Yes, his father is a CEO of the richest companies..." the boy continued saying more infos.

Junkai knew his face. He felt like he lost the earth under his feet, like somebody ripped off his heart. Yuan's father was the killer of his mother & the reason he lived and miserable life.

The man left & Yuan came back "Sorry for the disturbance. Let's continue...", Junkai left. He didn't say anything. He didn't even look back. He felt so betrayed. Why did it have to be Yuan? Why did he fall in love with him so easily & deeply? After that day things changed. 

 

 

I'm not the best author but I tried. There will be more chapters of course