Blinded

Shadow Of The Past

Yuan thought of it, maybe Junkai wasn't crazy. Maybe his father indeed did something to Junkai's mother. That thought was killing.

Junkai was sitting on his bed, holding the camera in his hands. Qianxi walked in "Are you done?", the older only looked at him with his eyes before standing up "Did you get his father's e-mail?". The other nodded "Follow me", before leaving the father asked his son "Junkai! You're lately acting weird & distant. Is everything alright?". Junkai stared at him for a moment "Things will be fine" with that he walked out.

They both headed to an old man Qianxi knew well, his son had left a computer as he left for university. With that they would anonymously sent the video to Yuan's father.

It was still loading when Qianxi turned to his friend "May I watch it?", without a second thought Junkai responded "No". The younger knew something big happened "Did you kill him?", Junkai looked at him only with his eyes "Shut up already!".

 When the video was finally sent, a mischievous smirk formed on Junkai's face "And here we go" he mumbled to himself.

The man was sitting in his office home, today he hadn't work, he was just checking stuff. A clingy sound was heard, making him understand he had an e-mail. He suspiciously played the video, knowing it was from an anonymous admin.

His eyes shot open, he started trembling in anger. A man was abusing his precious son. He watched the video until the end, too shocked to move. As it came to the end, he slammed his fist on the table, immediately calling Yuan 'Son! Come over! Now!', he hang up. They had to make things clear. 

Yuan wasn't in the mood, his body hurt, his feelings were hurt. He was a wreck, but his father's words were always an order. He gathered courage & headed there with a taxi.

The first thing the father did was to hug him. 'He had to do that since he became 8' thought Yuan. The father tenderly caressed his head "I saw the video. I saw what he did to you", Yuan broke the hug. His eyes turned red & got watery "How?" words barely coming out of his mouth. 

The father wiped his own tears "They sent me a video. Let's go to the police". Yuan quickly stopped him "Dad, is it real? Have you killed a woman?". The man froze, looking at him in utter shock "What are you saying? Who told you that?". Yuan wanted a clear answer "Answer my question. Have you killed a woman?", the man shook his head "No, why would I do that?!". 

Yuan knew that if he speaks his father will find Junkai, but he risked it "That man didn't steal anything. He didn't kill me. He said he did it because you killed that woman". The father's expression changed, like he remembered something.

Yuan's eyes shot open "So you killed that woman? Why dad? Why did you do that?", the man looked down in shame. Yuan felt betrayed, disgusted, disappointed. He loved a man who was a killer. "You disgust me" he said through his teeth & walked away. 

His vision got blurry, as tears started falling. He got in the taxi "Drive" he tried not to crack more. He looked the rain that hit the window. Things had changed for Yuan forever. 

Junkai once in his life felt relieved. He could breath. He could even smile. He bought good food, they usually hadn't money to spend on & of course they invited their family friend, Qianxi. 

The father was really happy seeing Junkai at last joking around, smiling. He looked like his life started to change in a great way. 

Qianxi had seen the video, he felt awful. He could barely sleep or eat. He had helped in a crime, that didn't believe it was right. He never thought Yuan as a criminal or even a bad person, he was just caught in the middle. 

They started eating & the father noticed that the youngest hadn't touched the food "Qianxi, why aren't you eating?". The younger looked at Junkai & said "I'm not really hungry", the man let his chopsticks "First Junkai was like this & now you. What's wrong? Can you tell me?". Qianxi didn't look up, his head was fully turned down to the food, instead Junkai clenched his jaw "Nothing dad. It's probably a bad period". 

They quickly finished eating, all cleaning together. Junkai could understand that his friend was avoiding eye contact, but he would talk to him no matter what. Qianxi said "Good night" to the father, who greeted him back & went in his room.

Without a second thought Qianxi walked out, avoiding to face his friend, but Junkai called his name once they were out. He turned to look at him "Did you see it?", Qianxi exhaled heavily through his nose "Yes Junkai, I watched it".

The older passed his hand on his head "I told you...", the younger quickly cut him off "How could you?! What were you thinking?". Junkai said angrily "You know what he did", Qianxi clenched his teeth, approaching him "Not Yuan, you idiot! He's innocent". 

The older chuckled "How do you know?", their faces were now inches away, the other said boldly "How do you know then?! His father did what he did, you know nothing about Yuan. You only liked him, just like he liked you" he was breathing heavily in anger. 

For the first time, Junkai looked down "Things won't change now, Qianxi". The younger backed away, he shook his head "You disappointed me. Not only because you put me to your pointless revenge, but because you couldn't see clearly & I know you still don't" with that he walked away. 

Junkai trembled in anger, that family had managed to win again even after his revenge.

 

Hope you liked it cause things will get messy to the next chapters :p!! Damn, i could barely upload it cause the programme got stuck 3 times