chapter 9

childish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Bit dramatic, no? A LOT of crude language, just saying. Silent readers, come crawl out of the cracks, please. I see youuuu.

 c h a p t e r  n i n e ; 

 

Not on my ing watch.

“Hi there,” Kyuhyun greeted, smiling as he stared at the two lovers kissing the absolute out of each other on the hood of a black Mazda. At the rate they were kissing, they might as well have hidden in the car to breed each other senseless, bodies , hands pressed against the glass and breaths condensing the window. Siwon and Hyukjae froze, looking up to stare quizzically at the brunet man standing next to them. Kyuhyun had had enough. “You must be Siwon, and you, Hyukjae. I’m Donghae’s friend. My name is Kyuhyun. I think Hyukjae probably knows a little about me already, don’t you, Hyukkie?”

“What do you want.” Hyukjae deadpanned. “Did Donghae send you?”

“Oh, no, no. He didn’t send me. I’m here on my own accord. I was on the way to my car when I caught you two trying to swallow each other whole.” Kyuhyun turned to Siwon and raised an eyebrow. “Mr Rich, mind if I borrow Hyukjae for a second? It’s about his best friend.”

Siwon looked from Kyuhyun to Hyukjae, nodding slowly and wiping drool off his chin as he struggled to get a hold of his breathing. He was panting so hard, his lungs were probably on the brink of a seizure. It looked like Hyukjae had the soul out of him (just his soul, nothing else… yet).

“Yeah, sure. I’ll be waiting here,” he said, gasping for air.

Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around the crook of Hyukjae’s elbow, smiling. “It’s a private matter, so I’m gonna have to bring him somewhere quiet. Sorry, Siwon. He’ll call you if anything. He’ll be back as soon as I’m done updating him about his best friend.”

“Noted. I’ll be waiting here, Hyukjae.”

“But I—”

“Shhhh, Blondie, I’m not going to harm you,” Kyuhyun reassured, making sure to sound as calm as possible. Mask your stupid sarcasm before you scare him off, Kyuhyun. Donghae’s counting on you. “I just need to talk to you for a sec. It’s really important.”

They walked towards a fountain situated in the middle of the hospital, circled by a stony pathway and stream with benches lined along it every few meters. Everything was so quiet. The area around the fountain was barely lit, and the fountain itself had been turned off, leaving the place in a deafening silence. No doctors or nurses, no ambulances or paramedics, no trolleys, mumbling, crying… none of that. Just Kyuhyun, Hyukjae and—

Kyuhyun pulled his arm back and swung it towards Hyukjae’s face, cracking his palm against his cheek so hard the latter might’ve fractured his cheekbone. The blond stumbled backwards, losing his footing at the sheer impact of the slap, yelping like a dog. He would’ve fallen into the stream if Kyuhyun hadn’t grabbed him by the collar, glaring daggers straight through his soul. Staring back at Kyuhyun, Hyukjae held his cheek, shocked and clearly pissed off. Who the did this man think he was?

“What the ?” Hyukjae shouted, almost lunging at Kyuhyun, but the latter was too agile and strong for him to defend himself against. “ is wrong with you?!”

“You mothering idiot!” Kyuhyun yelled, tugging at Hyukjae’s collar. “What in the are you even doing? Why are you leading the man on? Both of them?!”

Hyukjae gathered his saliva and spat, quite literally, in Kyuhyun’s face. “I don’t know what you’re talking about, and frankly, I don’t care. Don’t get all up in my business. Let go of me.”

“I’m not letting go of you until I beat you to a pulp and drag you to Donghae’s room by the hair, Lee Hyukjae. I’m warning you, and trust me, you wouldn’t want to with me.” Kyuhyun growled, tightening his grip on the blond’s collar. “So don’t mess with me right now. I’m pissed as hell with you and I’m going to tell you why.”

“Who the hell do you think you are? You think I’m gonna listen to some friend of Donghae’s just because he’s my best friend? outta here, !”

“And what? Leave you to kill two hearts at once? Is this a game to you?” Kyuhyun snarled. “Are you really going to do this to them?”

Hyukjae laughed, rolling his eyes. “Who the is them, you bastard? Make sense!”

Kyuhyun dug his fingers into the blond’s arm, boring holes through his fair skin. He wasn’t one to advocate for violence but god ing damnit was he at his limit. He jerked on the blond’s arm so hard the latter’s face struck the fountain, skin discoloured from the collision. “Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae, you absolute tard. I swear to god, Lee Hyukjae, if you don’t listen to what I have to say, I’ll have no choice but to murder you in cold blood. You wouldn’t want that, trust me. Now sew your lips shut and listen the up.”

Hyukjae wriggled free from the man’s grasp, adjusting his T-shirt as he waited for the er to explain himself. He glared back with contempt, forcing himself to give the man a chance even though his patience was wearing thin. There was no reason for him to stand there and listen, but he decided to entertain the man for a while. Maybe he had some interesting to say.

“Do you know who’s lying on a hospital bed covered in a neck brace and casts? Your best ing friend, Lee Donghae, that’s who. Thought you might’ve forgotten him, considering you ran off to snog the out of a man who doesn’t like you nearly as much as Donghae loves you.”

Hyukjae scoffed. “What’s your point? You’re wasting my time.”

“Shut the up and let me continue,” Kyuhyun snapped, tempted to grab the man by the neck. Or hair. Whatever physically hurt him most. “While you ran off to god knows where, selfishly wallowing in your pity when your own best friend is lying in hospital after an accident he got into on your motorbike, my cousin and I found out that Donghae, Lee Donghae, is paraplegic. Do you know what that means, you ? That means he’s lost control of some of his limbs. He’s paralysed waist down, you motherer. You’d have known if you stayed with him.”

Hyukjae swallowed. He was angry, no, livid, but he couldn’t fight how his body was reacting to the man’s words. He wanted to break down for the millionth time that night, to fold inwards and die, but he held it in. No way in hell was he going to allow himself to cry in front of this stranger. He couldn’t bring himself to say anything, so as his glare began to soften, replaced by warm tears of utter sadness, he waited for Kyuhyun to speak again. The man got the cue, and so he spoke.

“Your best friend won’t be able to walk for months, possibly years, maybe for the rest of his life, you blond . Are you choosing to abandon him now over some er who barely knows you? Is that really what you want to do? Are you gonna leave him in the dirt?”

“Don’t say that about Siwon,” Hyukjae pleaded as his voice cracked against his will. “Don’t. He has nothing to do with this.”

“Obviously. It’s you that’s the ing problem. Donghae could’ve died, Hyukjae. He could’ve ing died! You know that! Donghae told us what you said to him when you first got to see him.” Kyuhyun said through gritted teeth. His fingers were digging into his palms, hidden behind his back. He was so tempted to beat the living out of the man. “He told us what you said, so why are you acting like this now? You aren’t thinking straight, making out with Siwon out of nowhere, so here I am fixing for you! You really aren’t ing thinking straight. Something’s ed up your mind and you know it, I get it, but you decided to run away from it. If Donghae were well, if he wasn’t in hospital suffering, do you think he’d let you do this to yourself? Do you? Don’t you see?”

Grabbing Hyukjae by the wrist, Kyuhyun yanked at his arm, raising it to show the blond something he’d failed to see on his own. Dried blood.

“Do you know why there’s blood on your arms, shirt, face, hair? Do you know?”

Hyukjae frowned, trembling top down. “It’s because I hugged him when I woke up and found him bleeding to death. I… I hugged him until the paramedics came. I—”

“No,” Kyuhyun interrupted, rolling his eyes incredulously. “Let me tell you a story. You better listen to me.”

Hyukjae didn’t move. Not a centimetre.

“During dinner with my cousin and I—by the way, Yubin is his friend, my cousin, and not some buddy of Donghae’s—anyway, during dinner, Donghae started revealing things about himself to us. We didn’t see any of it coming, but we’re glad he opened up to us. This is something that even you, his best friend, doesn’t know about him. Keep listening. After our dinner, he went home by bike, thinking of you the entire journey home—”

“Why was he—”

“Shut up. I told you to listen to me,” Kyuhyun hissed. “On the journey home, he thought of you. He thought of you so much that he got distracted, bike skidding across the wet floor—there was a heavy downpour, by the way, but your ing wouldn’t have known since you were already asleep like a little . Your best friend got thrown off the bike and slammed against a truck. After he fell, do you know what he did?”

Silence. Hyukjae couldn’t say anything. He simply couldn’t bring himself to.

“After he crashed into a truck and fell onto the pavement, he whined in pain for about half an hour before getting onto his feet, pushing the bike into the car park and cussing himself out for ruining your stupid bike. All of this right after an accident that injured his spine. Now let me tell you why there’s blood on your body.”

Kyuhyun grabbed the blond by the collar again, tugging at his T-shirt.

“The er managed to make his way to your apartment on the verge of death. The moment he stepped in and tossed his helmet aside, do you know what he did? He kneeled in front of the sofa staring at you, combing his fingers through your hair, touching your skin to memorise the feeling of having you against him, kissing the absolute out of you—eyes, nose, cheeks, mouth. Do you know why he did that? Do you? I’ll tell you why.”

Kyuhyun grabbed Hyukjae by the jaw this time, and the latter didn’t even try to resist. He wasn’t intimidated, no, but he believed he deserved to get manhandled like this. He upset Kyuhyun, he upset Donghae, he upset everyone; he upset himself.

“The reason he did all of that, Lee Hyukjae, was, as he said to me and my cousin, and I ing quote, that if this was how he was going to die, if he couldn’t die in the arms of the one he loves, then he wanted to, at the very least, die feeling him against him. He was talking about you, you ing breadcrumb. You’re the one he loves, if that isn’t obvious enough for your damaged brain.”

Hyukjae shook his head. He refused to believe it.

“He doesn’t love me. He loves your cousin. I saw everything. Clothes on the floor, heard them in the room..”

“Yes, he does. He loves you, and now the ball is in your ing court. Don’t tell me whether or not you love him. Tell him yourself. If you love him, good. If you don’t, break his heart now. Stop making him wait. He’s in as much pain as it is, physically and emotionally. You know that, you imbecile. Also, let me tell you the truth about Yubin. You and Siwon are the reasons Donghae got into that mess. He was so ing hurt by what you said that he wanted to break his ity out of ing nowhere, to feel like he’s worth something. Did you know that? No, you ing don’t, because you didn’t ask. You know what happened in the end? He asked her to stop. He didn’t let her do anything. Instead, his kind ass befriended her. Know why? ‘Cause he has a ing heart of gold, you stupid !”

Hyukjae was about to protest, but Kyuhyun had his fingers wrapped around his wrist so tight he could’ve cut off the oxygen in his arm. So as Kyuhyun dragged him down the corridor, Hyukjae barely did anything to fight him off, preparing himself for what’s to come with tears in his red eyes.

They turned a sharp corner and staggered down a hallway lit only by a flickering light. It added onto the ominous feeling brewing up inside Hyukjae’s ribs, but he knew Kyuhyun was right—if he loved him he should say it, but if he didn’t he should let him go. Hyukjae didn’t want to see Donghae’s expression wither away if he decided to break his heart though.

The door slammed open, startling both Yubin and Donghae, stunned and breaking their conversation in two. Yubin stood up and took several steps back as her cousin, fuming, threw Hyukjae against the wall, clenching his jaw. The blond’s head slammed into the concrete but he barely grimaced, straightening up as both Donghae and Yubin stared at him, wide-eyed and frightened to the bone.

“Speak.”

“I d-don’t… I d-don’t know—”

“Do you want me to slap the out of you again, Lee Hyukjae?” Kyuhyun asked, warning him with his index finger. “Speak.”

Donghae frowned, anxious and worried about what had happened between the two. All he wanted was for Kyuhyun to bring Hyukjae to him safe and sound, but the man in front of him, the blond he’d fallen in love with was shaking so terribly, eyes wide, red and puffy.

“Hyukjae? What’s wrong, Hyukkie? Come here.”

Hyukjae’s feet were rooted to the ground, a ground that was swallowing him like quicksand, slowly, slowly.. he couldn’t move. He couldn’t think, he couldn’t speak, he couldn’t reach his hand out.. All he could do was cry silently, quivering with an intensity that heightened with every passing second.

“Go on, speak! You had the energy to almost bang the living daylights out of Siwon earlier, so why are you silent now? Spent all your energy on him?”

“Do not f-ing talk ab-b-out Siwon,” Hyukjae gnarled. “Siwon has n-nothing to do with th-this. I said th-this already.”

Kyuhyun laughed, shaking his head. “Then tell Donghae what you need to before I start describing what I came across earlier.”

“H-hyukkie, what’s he talking about? What did you d-do with Siwon?”

“He did many, many things, Donghae. We’re about to check if he’s remorseful about it.”

“Kyu, stop.” Yubin intervened, but she knew that once her cousin was livid, there was no turning back.

“Hyukkie?” Donghae called out. The blond wasn’t moving at all, but he lowered his head, shoulders shaking. “Hyukkie, don’t cry. Please don’t cry. It hurts me when you do.”

Kyuhyun had had it. He literally grabbed Hyukjae by the hair, dragging him towards the side of Donghae’s bed, yanking him into place. He knew it was rude of him. He knew he shouldn’t have done that. He knew Donghae wouldn't have liked it, but did he care? Little to none. He put Donghae’s happiness first.

“Tell him how you feel or break his heart. Now.” Kyuhyun turned around. “Yubin, out.”

Yubin was quick to comply, swiftly grabbing her purse to bolt out the room, shutting the door behind her. Kyuhyun turned back to the blond, tightening his fingers in his hair.

“I’m giving you one last chance before I kill you. Speak.”

Donghae panicked, helpless and sad as he watched his best friend cry with Kyuhyun tugging on his hair mercilessly. He was mad at Kyuhyun for treating Hyukjae this way, but he knew he had his reasons. Kyuhyun was rarely this enraged, but when he was, his anger was completely justified. He never showed his fury unless it made complete sense to be pissed. Donghae wondered what it was that made him so mad. “One last chance, Lee Hyuk—”

“I love you,” Hyukjae cried out. “I love you, Donghae, I love you.”

Kyuhyun let go of his hair and threw Hyukjae aside, shoving the blond into a cupboard, smirking. “Took you long enough you dumb. I’ll wait outside.” He walked towards the door, stealing one last glance at his friend and his best friend, shaking his head.

“If you hurt him,” Kyuhyun began, “I’ll hurt you.” He walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

“Hyukkie?” Donghae called out, staring at his best friend through teary eyes. He couldn’t bear to see how red the blond’s eyes and nose were, how badly his shoulders were quivering, how his lips were parted and only shallow gasps made it through… and that bruise on his cheek. Why was there a bruise on his cheek? Did Kyuhyun do something to him? “Come here, Hyukkie. Please?”

Hyukjae swallowed walking towards the bed. He bent over the bed rail so Donghae could see him.

“What happened to your face…” the latter asked, grimacing. “Did Kyuhyun do this to you? What did he do?”

“Nothing.”

“What do you mean nothing? Your face is bruised. Tell me what he did.”

“He did nothing. It was my fault.”

Donghae frowned. “What was your fault? Hyukjae, please tell me what he did.”

“Doesn’t matter.”

“Why? Why doesn’t it matter?” Donghae asked, genuinely worried. He wanted to reach out and hug the blond so, so badly but alas…

“I don’t deserve you.” Hyukjae uttered softly. The tears began to fall, drenching Donghae’s shoulder. “I really don’t deserve you.”

Donghae sulked. Why was Hyukjae acting like this? “Why not? Please tell me what Kyuhyun did to you.”

“He made me admit.”

Donghae’s heartbeat doubled in pace. Fear began to blacken his insides like soot in a chimney. Kyuhyun was an and he was fully aware of that, so what exactly did he do to him? Did he hurt him physically? Did he really have to? “Admit what?”

“You,” Hyukjae said softly, leaning in. He closed his eyes, letting out nothing but shaky breaths and endless tears. Should he tell him? Should he really tell him, confirm it and set it in stone?

“Me? What—”

“You,” the blond repeated, opening his eyes to read the unspoken words in Donghae’s eyes and take in the glimmering diamonds in them, diamonds that he’d ignored all this while. Tell him. “I love you.”

“I know you do, but—”

“More than a friend.”

“What?” Donghae choked. He wiggled his fingers, desperate to hold the blond and ask him to repeat himself in his arms, but alas all he could do was to convey his emotions through the letters and words that poured out of him, and the colours swirling in his eyes. What was happening? He couldn’t understand and he wasn’t sure he wanted to. He swallowed. Maybe he was mistaken. “What did you say?”

Hyukjae smiled sadly, planting a soft and sweet kiss against Donghae’s forehead, a kiss that conveyed a feeling so deep no amount of diving could reach its bottom. No point hiding anymore.

“I love you,” he whispered, breathing in his best friend’s scent, “as more than a friend.”

“H-hyukjae, I don’t—”

“Please don’t say anything,” Hyukjae mumbled against his lips, seconds before kissing Donghae’s whole soul. Two bodies meshing into one, they breathed against each other for the first time in twenty years and fell in love, over and over and over—joined at the lips, joined at the heart. It was so natural to them, like they were born to love each other, and no one else, ever. If Hyukjae was an angel then Donghae was his halo, and vice versa. They were the reason the other glowed and from now on, they prayed it would remain this way. They would make sure of it.

“I love you,” Hyukjae whispered against Donghae, biting and on his lower lip. “I love you so much. I wish I’d realised and told you sooner.”

Donghae pouted, gasping for air as Hyukjae pulled away. “No, come back.”

And so Hyukjae did, nuzzling their noses against each other. “Why?”

“Let me kiss you a little while longer,” Donghae said softly, “I want to feel you against me.”

Hyukjae nuzzled his best friend’s—yes, they were still best friends—nose and philtrum, parting his lips to feel the one he loved, moistening each other’s lips as they moved their jaws in sync, hearts beating as one as they tasted each other slowly. There was no rush; no one to hush them or break them apart, and even if there were, they wouldn’t let them. They were too lost in each other’s worlds, two halves of a moon finally becoming one. Speaking of which—

“Hae.”

Donghae frowned at the break of contact. “Mm?”

“Where’s your necklace?” Hyukjae asked, instinctively holding onto his.

Donghae froze. “Oh. Oh no, Hyukkie. I don’t know. We’ll… we’ll ask the nurse in the morning, alright? How ‘bout that?”

Hyukjae hesitated, darting his eyes worriedly. “What if we don’t get it back?”

“Then we’ll buy a new one,” Donghae laughed softly. “We’ll buy a new one, Hyukkie. We don’t need necklaces to remind us we have each other anymore, Hyukkie. Now, c’mere. I swear to god, if you pull away one more time—”

“Shut up,” Hyukjae grinned against Donghae’s lips, giving it a peck. “You taste really good, by the way. Didn’t think I’d spent the last twenty years never knowing my best friend tasted this good. Shame. Should’ve realised earlier.”

“You too,” Donghae tittered, puckering his lips so the blond would kiss him, but Hyukjae shook his head, placing a soft kiss on his cold nose instead. “I want a kiss.”

“No.”

“Aw, please?”

“No, Hae. We’ve kissed twice. We’ve fulfilled our kissing quota for the day.”

“But I want a third one. Maybe a fourth one. Fifth? Can we just, never stop kissing? I like your lips against mine.”

Hyukjae clicked his tongue. “I heard someone stole kisses in my sleep while he was bleeding half to death. I wonder who.”

Donghae sulked, jutting his lower lip out like an upset child. He was one, in some kind of way. “I was worried I would never get to feel you ever again.”

“And you think I wouldn’t have felt the same way?” Hyukjae sighed, kissing the man’s cheek. He hovered over him, blowing hot breaths against Donghae’s cheek as he whispered. “You should’ve woken me up. You should’ve, but… it doesn’t matter now. I’m so happy that you’re here. Never leave me.”

Donghae smiled. “I’ll never leave you. I promise.”

“And I’m sorry, Hae.”

Donghae quirked a brow, confused. “What for?”

“I’m…” Hyukjae paused, holding back the tears and cracks that threatened to flow out of him like the lava of a once dormant volcano, hot and painful. “I’m the reason you’re in this mess.”

“No, you’re not…”

“I am. Kyuhyun told me everything. He told me what you said you were thinking of before the crash,” Hyukjae said sadly, avoiding his best friend’s eyes as tears began to gather in the corners of his eyes again. He didn’t want to cry for the millionth time that day. It was so, so tiring. “I don’t deserve you.”

Donghae pursed his lips. “Come here so I can whisper something in your ear, Hyukkie. Come really, really close.” He waited and watched as the blond leaned forward again, almost pressing his ear against his mouth. He took in the strong, everlasting scent of his best friend’s shampoo (and sweat), breathing it in as the blond lingered above him. “You deserve every part of me, and I deserve every part of you, y'know? Never forget that, and—”

“Donghae!” Hyukjae yelped, pulling away as soon as Donghae a strip down his jaw. “Why’d you me? You’re not a dog!”

“I am,” Donghae beamed, winking cheekily. “I’m your little golden retriever, remember? Or have you forgotten? Or—oh my god. Did you replace me with another dog?!”

“I—what in the hell are you talking about?! God! Did the accident mess with your brain?!”

“Maybe,” Donghae said softly, “but it didn’t mess with my heart.” He winked at the blond again, giggling like a child.

Hyukjae couldn’t help it. As he held onto the bed rails, straightening his back, his cheeks and ears warmed up like a vintage lamp. “You’re very smooth.”

“I try. See, this is the side of me you’d have known if you didn’t call me a clingy brat all the time. .”

“But it’s true! You are a clingy br—”

“Hyukjae?”

Hyukjae froze. For some reason, hearing his first name instead of the nickname Donghae had given him when they were children now scared him, because he knew that whatever followed was typically a serious conversation, sometimes devastating even. Perhaps that was exactly the case this time. Or not.

“When Kyuhyun said you had the energy to bang the living daylights out of Siwon, what did he mean?”

The blond winced, taken aback and unsure of how to explain himself. He thought he’d been let off the hook since it didn’t seem like Donghae had paid attention to that little mention earlier on, but alas, he forgot how attentive his best friend had always been when it came to the knitty-gritty details of everything.

“I…” Hyukjae began, taking half-a-step back, fearing for his life. He didn’t want to hurt his love. “I may have… I m-may have…”

“Did you have with him?”

“Wha—no! I didn’t! Why w-would you—”

Donghae swallowed. “I don’t want to… I don’t want to bring up the past, but there was a time you resorted to that to cope with your trauma and… I don’t want you doing that ever again.”

Hyukjae stuttered, panicking. “I didn’t! I d-didn’t, I swear! I only kissed him! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to, but it’s just… I was so confused and everything was so overwhelming and I needed the warmth, to feel someone because everything hurt and he happened to be there when I was losing it, and I just—I couldn’t hold back! I don’t know why I did it but I regret everything! I regret every—”

“Hyukjae, it’s okay,” Donghae intercepted, flashing his best friend a soft, affectionate smile. “It’s okay. I know you. I know you like the back of my hand. You’re rash sometimes, but I know you didn’t mean to do it. I know how much you need physical contact when you’re hurt… I’m just sorry I wasn’t the one who could give it to you. I can’t cuddle you for a while. Will you wait for me?”

Hyukjae’s breaths began to quicken, loud and shallow. He was darting his eyes, searching for something to hold onto, to keep himself on his feet. There it was; that infamous that tore him apart every now and then—a panic attack. He began to whimper, clawing and rubbing at his chest to calm himself down and try to regain power over his breathing. It hurt Donghae so badly.

“Hyukjae,” Donghae called out, chewing on his lip. ing hell, why can’t I move? “Hyukjae, I’m here. I’m right here. Come to me.”

Hyukjae’s shoulders shook, but he tried his best to keep them still, timing their rise and fall with his breathing to sync them as they began to slow down. He held onto the railing and stared at his best friend with hot tears streaming down his face, his white T-shirt transitioning, now slightly translucent.

“Lean over the bar so you can feel my cheek against you. I know I can’t move much, but I want to keep you warm, even if it’s just our cheeks. Come,” Donghae beckoned, waiting for Hyukjae to do as told. The blond gripped the bar tight, leaning over it to rub his cheek against Donghae’s as told, ever so pliant for his best friend. He calmed down as Donghae smiled against his cheek, relishing the way the blond rubbed up against him like a kitten. Hyukjae’s breathing slowed, body slackening with every second he felt Donghae’s warm skin against his. That was Donghae—he always knew what to do, happy or sad. He was his haven. Hyukjae was his.

“I love you,” Donghae whispered. “I love you so much. The person I love is so, so beautiful to me. You’re beautiful, y'know? I hope no one else has told you this. I want to be the only one.”

Siwon. Oh no. Is he still waiting for me?

“I really wish I could feel you against me, but… I’m gonna have to wait a few months, I guess. Or… wait. You know what?”

Hyukjae frowned. “W-what?”

“Sit on me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter