Chapter 5 (PART 2)

Our Gentle Sin

"What the is this?" 

The tone of his voice was low, it was shaking and desperately trying to be steady. It was not just because of the shock of his life that was in front of him, but also the cries that were building inside, another disaster Kyungsoo couldn't protect Jongin from. 

"Oh ", Sehun shouted as soon as he saw Kyungsoo. He immediately let go of Jongin's sharp pelvis and pulled out of him. Most probably, Kyungsoo did notice the small whimper that escaped Jongin's mouth at the sudden emptiness. Hastily forcing Jongin to sit in a better position and throwing the blanket over his body, Sehun went on to wear his own sweatpants as he spoke in the utter state of panic, "You were not supposed to find out about it this way." 

Kyungsoo, who had been struggling to accept the reality in front of his eyes, had just been looking at Sehun all the while with a white face, dropped jaw and teary eyes. The last statement that came out of Sehun's ugly mouth finally helped him get over the shock. He growled with anger and picked up the next thing he saw to hit Sehun with, which happened to be a baseball bat. The man sure was tiny, but he had a lot of power, now also supplemented with the immense amount of rage. Kyungsoo was not thinking, he just sprang over the huge man and started hitting him with the heavy bat, which could seriously injure him. 

"Ow...Kyungsoo. Stop this." Sehun was continuously pleading Kyungsoo to stop, because of course he was getting hurt. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, stop it please." 

Kyungsoo did not heed to Sehun's loud cries, only until Sehun pointed his hand in Jongin's direction and said, "Look at him." 

And Kyungsoo did. All his anger was washed away within a blink of an eye. Jongin had both his hands covering each of his ears and was curled up in a ball. Kyungsoo knew that Jongin couldn't stand loud noises, it bothered him too much, and now he clearly was suffering. But Kyungsoo was not done with Sehun yet. He pulled the man under him by his hair and dragged him out of the room. Right when he was about to get ready to give a large blow to Sehun's leg again, the latter caught the hold of the bat just in time. Then using his strength, he pulled the bat out from Kyungsoo's hold and threw it away. "Have you gone crazy?" 

"YES, I HAVE." Kyungsoo screamed at the top of his lungs, "What the were you doing to my Jongin? How dare you touch him? I had already warned you to keep your ing hands away from him. Why did you do this to him? Why?" 

"Kyungsoo, I'm sorry. I just couldn't...I like him too much." 

"You bastard", Kyungsoo hissed with gritted teeth, and then started kicking Sehun's torso with his hard boot cladded feet. 

It was hurting no less than the bat. Sehun still managed to accumulate all his courage and was able to push Kyungsoo away. He then quickly stood up and said, "Look, I said that I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let this happen. I know you love Jongin too much and...I- I'm just so sorry." 

"No need for that. You're dead. I'm calling the police right now. You're going to get jailed for my step brother." 

"WHAT?" Sehun looked like he was not scared but rather disgusted by what Kyungsoo just said, "What the actual ? I did not  Jongin. Why- why would I ever do that?" 

"Because your ert wanted to take my Jongin's innocence away from him." 

"That's ridiculous. I would never do that, I never forced Jongin. He always did it because he wanted to do it just as much as I did." 

"Wait a minute." It was impossible for Kyungsoo to believe what Sehun was saying, but the thing that disturbed him the most was something else, "Have you done this to him before?" 

Sehun gulped. It was at that moment he realised what he had gotten himself into, and now he was drenched in sweat, "N-No." 

It was way too clear that he was lying. Kyungsoo pinned him against the wall and with a hand near his neck as a threat to choke him, he said with a face all red, "How long have you been doing this to my Jongin? Tell me, ing tell me." 

There was no way out. Sehun had to confess, "T-Two months." 

It was all Kyungsoo had to hear before he kneed Sehun hard right between his legs. Sehun crumbled down to the floor as he shrieked due to the extreme pain. 

Kyungsoo couldn't stand the sight of that contemptible person lying in front of him. He himself was shedding silent tears of anger and other thousands of emotions. "Get the out of here before I kill you." 

Sehun wanted to get up and finally escape the hell. But one, he was in too much pain, and two, he had no clothes on other than his loose sweatpants, and going back inside Jongin's room to fetch his clothes meant the death of him. While he was thinking over this, Kyungsoo ran out of patience and yelled, "I SAID GET OUT." 

Sehun quickly grabbed his bag from the sofa nearby and took to his heels, barefoot and with exposed chest.

*************************

"Kyungsoo, you need to calm down." 

"How the hell can I calm down? I trusted you, I put all my faith in you and your decisions, and that is why I let that prick in too, despite the fact that I had already noticed his ill intentions from the day one." 

"I know. And I'm extremely ashamed about it. But you don't have to go as far as to file a police case against him. I know Sehun. He really wanted to learn from me and would never do anything that would risk his career. I can say with full confidence that he didn't force Jongin into doing anything. Plus, I've already fired him for breaking the rules and getting involved with a client, so I think that's enough of a punishment for him." Jongdae sighed, he had been trying to explain the same thing to Kyungsoo over and over again in various ways since about an hour, but the man in front was not ready to buy any explanation. The young doctor put a hand over Kyungsoo's from over the desk as he said, "Kyungsoo, you need to understand. Jongin did it out of his own will." 

"No", the answer was immediate. Kyungsoo pulled his hand back and was ready to fight each and every one of Jongdae's claims, "Jongin could never. He's innocent, he probably didn't even know what he was coaxed to do." 

"Even if he didn't know, he didn't mind doing it, did he?" 

"Who knows? What if he actually was forced or harmed but was too afraid to tell?" 

Even one of the most patient human beings on the earth, Jongdae, was losing his mind by now, he decided to elucidate everything, so that Kyungsoo could accept the reality. "Kyungsoo, the boy flips out at every unwanted touch. He might not be mentally or physically strong enough to defend himself, but he sure can protest. Even if he did not tell you directly, you could totally have noticed if something was actually wrong with him, if he was being harassed or abused. He just can't hide his displeasure. Now, I don't know if he liked having , or liked Sehun or anything, but one thing is for sure and that is he did not dislike it." 

Finally, Kyungsoo seemed somewhat convinced. Ever since he unveiled the horrible truth (which was a night before), he had been blaming himself for everything that happened. He thought that he had failed to protect Jongin yet again, but all that Jongdae stated were facts that could not be overlooked. Where it made Kyungsoo feel better that Jongin did not actually suffer because of his negligence, on the other side it was awfully weird for Kyungsoo to believe that Jongin willingly consented to have with Sehun. Jongin, who Kyungsoo thought didn't even know what is, not only had with someone, but also with a guy, and that too as a bottom. It was beyond Kyungsoo's ability to accept all this. "But...but why didn't he dislike it?" 

Jongdae mockingly scoffed, "That's a ridiculous question. Who doesn't like ?" 

"But Jongin is not like others. I've kept him shielded from such stuff since his childhood. Why would he want to have at all?" 

"Because...", Jongdae's frustration was showing, "...because Jongin is not a nine year old kid that you're making him. He is a twenty five years old grown up man. He's a fricking adult who can make his own choices, who can have his own desires, who can like having , get attracted to someone or even fall in love with someone."

The reality hit him hard. Kyungsoo just kept looking at Jongdae pondering over the words that just left his mouth. Kyungsoo had never thought of Jongin as an 'adult' before that day. He had never imagined Jongin enjoying getting involved in ual activities, Jongin was just too innocent and soft for that. He had indeed, always treated Jongin as a child who needed to be taught that all this stuff was bad and not for him. That is why he never let Jongin watch anything other than kids' or science channel on television, and even had applied parental controls over Jongin's iPad. Let alone the adult content, Jongin couldn't even play games including violence (obviously except for when he was left alone with Baekhyun...when they were friends with him). And to think of the same Jongin who was not even taught the human reproduction chapter from eighth grade, to be having and actually enjoying it, seemed obscene to Kyungsoo. 

"I know its hard for you to accept. But that's the reality and you can do nothing to keep Jongin from behaving like an adult that he is." 

*************************

"Hey baby." 

Jongin wasn't writing in his journal, nor was he happy and carefree while playing with Sehun, so he did not respond to Kyungsoo's depressed address. Kyungsoo, who had been preparing himself on his way back home from Jongdae's clinic to behave as normal and happy around Jongin as possible, was already losing his strength. He came closer to Jongin. The talented boy was working on a new slulpture made of colourful magnetic balls, with full concentration. Kyungsoo's tensions were starting to ease when he saw Jongin's focussed gaze and skilled hands moving swiftly to build amazing shapes out of little spheres, and playing with the attractions and repulsions of those magnets. Jongin usually didn't mind being clinged to while he was busy doing something, and how could Kyungsoo miss this opportunity? He started playing with Jongin's dense, silky and long hair as he tried to start a conversation with him. "What are you making this time?" 

No answer. Sigh. Kyungsoo decided to wait until the new masterpiece was ready. He simply took the advantage of Jongin's disregard and planted a light kiss under his ear. As usual, Jongin wiped off the area by his wrist. Kyungsoo giggled at the adorable move and hugged Jongin from behind with his chin resting on Jongin's shoulder. It was just then he noticed a deep-red mark on Jongin's neck. Kyungsoo instantly got worried, "Oh my god. Jongin, what is this? Did something bite you?" 

The tiny balls dropped from Jongin's hand and he hurried to cover the side of his neck. The blush on his face gave him away. Yes something bit him, Sehun. 

"Oh", the realisation that it was actually a hickey, made Kyungsoo feel entirely different towards Jongin at that moment. It was weird to baby a full grown adult who got laid just a night before. "Umm...you must be hungry, right? I'll go make lunch for you." and with that, Kyungsoo went on his way out of the room. But right when he had his hand on the doorknob- 

"K-Kyungsoo"

Kyungsoo turned around with a quick swirl, like in a dramatic of a cheesy movie. Except, he was genuinely moved to the core when he heard his name in Jongin's sweet and melting voice. Of course he'd be surprised, because he couldn't even remember when he heard Jongin saying his name the last time, months ago or even years ago, who remembered? And like a jumbo bonus, Kyungsoo found Jongin looking at him, making a goddamn eye contact. Kyungsoo had almost forgotten how beautiful those eyes were, he literally wanted the time to stop at that very moment. 

But how could that happen? Jongin turned back around with his face down, waiting for Kyungsoo to come back to him as he tore his cuticles. And Kyungsoo did. With a hand running down Jongin's nape, an almost broken down Kyungsoo said, "Yes baby?" 

"I...I am...I'm sorry." 

For the very first time in his entire life, Kyungsoo felt that it was not his autism that delayed Jongin's speech, but rather it was due to hesitation. 

"Sorry? Sorry for what baby? You didn't do anything." 

Jongin shook his head, but he had something to say, and Kyungsoo was up with all his patience for Jongin. "I s-saw you...c-", now, Jongin was having problem to complete the word, but after struggles of a few seconds, "crying...crying yesterday." 

Kyungsoo almost felt guilty for turning on the waterworks again, but he just couldn't help it. Kyungsoo had not taken the time to think how the situation was affecting Jongin, and now he knew. He immediately bent down and wrapped Jongin in his arms. 

"Oh no Jongin. I was not crying because of you. I was crying because...", he had to pause because of the heavy sobs, "...because I was angry at myself, for not being able to protect you from that bad boy. That Sehun. He hurt you and I couldn't-" 

Jongin pushed Kyungsoo away from himself and aggressively shook his head. "No"

"Jong-" 

"No. No, no, no. Sehun...Sehun's not...he's not bad. Not bad." 

"But he did hurt you, right?" 

Jongin's chair recoiled a little as he hit the floor hard with his feet, and with hands on his ears yelled a loud, "NO". 

Before Jongin would start crying out of anger, Kyungsoo hugged him as tightly as he could and while rubbing his back, rocked his body back and forth like he usually would do to calm Jongin down. "He didn't, he didn't. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for saying that." 

After minutes of rubbing and rocking, Kyungsoo finally felt Jongin's body relaxing in his arms. He still took some more time before asking a question that was eating him alive.

"Jongin? Do you...do you like Sehun?" 

Not verbally, but the boy did respond. Jongin flinched, he dug his face deeper into Kyungsoo's chest and tightened his hold around the tiny waist. Kyungsoo didn't know what to make out of that answer, but it definitely was there, he just couldn't see it. 

 

___________________________________________________

 

Hey everyone !!

So...a lot happened, right? I hope its not too overwhelming, or even complicated. 

I want to thank all of you following this fiction with such patience. It really means a lot. Especially because I didn't think that this story would get much attention. Because most people prefer to read some light-hearted or fluffy content. But this one is "dark" or say, it needs a lot of pondering. And the story would be boring for one who is unable to connect well with the characters. It will build gradually, trust me. I just hope not to lose you guys before that ㅠㅠ 

Once again, thank you so much