Chapter 8 (PART 1)

Our Gentle Sin

Without a doubt, the whole time span of the past two months was the happiest and liveliest period of Kyungsoo's life. After years of totally investing himself in the work and taking care of Jongin like a protective and insecure mother, Kyungsoo had finally discovered his own happiness, all of which lied in being with Jongin. All his life Kyungsoo had been searching for each and every possible way to see that big charming smile on Jongin's face, little did he know that it resided in his own. But the beautiful and unforgettable evening of two months before, had finally made Kyungsoo realise that all Jongin wanted was to see his elder brother happy. This mutual need of each other's happiness had led up to this small bubble of joy and contentment they both were living their best lives in. And no outsider was allowed in it lest they should burst this delicate bubble. Yes, Kyungsoo used to sleep and wake up next to Jongin before as well, but spending every single minute of his day with the latter was an entirely different experience. Kyungsoo discovered a whole new definition of family. He had already lost both his parents because of their ignorance and betrayal, but now, living alone with his step brother who wasn't even blood related to him, Kyungsoo finally felt at home after a long time. Besides that, he was now able to see the logic behind Jongin being so cheerful and comfortable around Sehun, for he was just as happy now with Kyungsoo as well (if not more than he was with Sehun), it was all about the amount of time he spent with people around him. But even after Jongin himself had affirmed that he only belonged to Kyungsoo, something inside him still feared losing Jongin to someone, be it Sehun or anyone else. 

Their bond was strengthening. They were both growing together. Helping each other to experience new joys of life and nourishing their somewhat withered relationship (which could have been a result of Kyungsoo's stress all along the crazy events they were going through), added to the relief by Jongin's consistently good medical reports and rapid improvements in his autism, the life seemed perfect, except that Kyungsoo was still chasing sleep. But it was not that bad, since it was no more his depression that led to insomnia, it was the load of work upon him which he had to submit before the deadlines. He would get so busy cherishing each moment he had with a freely interacting Jongin, that the only time he could utilise to finish up his work was when the younger was asleep at night beside him.

This Saturday was no exception, besides the fact that it was already midnight and Kyungsoo was still left with a -ton of work to complete. He knew that he would have to stay up all night long to get done with it, so he took his laptop outside in the lobby because he was afraid to wake Jongin up.

Finger cramps had started to kick in, the pain in the back and the neck was no joke, also his eyes were watering because of such a long and continuous exposure to the computer screen and that too without having a wink of sleep. But gladly enough, after entering just a few more numbers Kyungsoo was finally able to submit all the work well before his deadline. He slammed the laptop screen shut with visible frustration, and then stretched his arms while yawning. He took his black rimmed glasses off and looked at the wall clock hanging above the fireplace. 9:00 AM exact. He quickly got up and rushed to see Jongin, who usually woke up at eight in the morning all by himself. Oddly enough, Jongin was nowhere to be found in his room nor in the attached bathroom. And in no time, Kyungsoo was totally panic-stricken. 

"Jongin...Jongin!"

He ran through the whole mansion yelling Jongin's name like a madman. He was on the verge of breaking down and blaming himself for leaving Jongin alone without supervision, but then he thought of checking in the garden. He straight up ran towards Jongin's favourite place in the backyard, the fish pond. Kyungsoo was never more thankful to god than when he finally spotted Jongin. The boy was sitting on a rock beside the small pond, still dressed in his night clothes and silently observing the fishes with an almost sad expression on. 

"Jongin, what are you doing here? I've been looking for you for so long." 

Kyungsoo was kind of pissed and it was totally justified as well. There was no way that Jongin didn't hear those loud calls, but yet he did not reply. But not long after, Kyungsoo himself realised that even though Jongin gave him responses most of the times now, it was not good to expect one always. So now that he had stopped panting, he sat beside Jongin to patiently talk to him. 

"Say sweetie. What are you doing here?" 

Jongin sure heard Kyungsoo, but clearly did not want to talk since he buried his face between his arms and knees to avoid the older. Kyungsoo was confused. Jongin certainly was not okay.  But Kyungsoo was too tired and exhausted to think properly. The only guess that he could come up with was- 

"Are you bored?" 

Surprisingly, Jongin nodded. And all of a sudden Kyungsoo was feeling really bad. Of course, Jongin was bored. He had no friends, and the only ones he had, Sehun, Baekhyun and Mongryong, were all gone. Also, his improving condition only lessened his obsession with his geeky projects. And Kyungsoo was too simple to be a fun company. He'd be lying if he said that he wasn't jealous of Sehun because he wasn't as cool as that prick. He could not deny that his blood really boiled everytime Jongin had mentioned Sehun's name or tried to know his whereabouts. Although Kyungsoo was able to patiently dodge all those enquiries, he hated Sehun a lot and found it difficult to replace him in Jongin's life. 

"Umm...do you want to play video games?" 

Jongin whipped his head out and nodded aggressively with excitement, looking like an adorable fluff baby who was just offered its favourite treat. The proposal indeed was impressive, and Kyungsoo knew that it was bound to work. So everything was fine now, except that Kyungsoo had never played video games before and he knew that he would definitely at them. 

*************************

"You're not...not even trying."

"I am trying, Jongin. I just can't figure it out." 

Jongin let out a whimper. He was totally done with Kyungsoo. After disappointing failures in action and adventure games, Kyungsoo was found awfully poor even at simple racing games. It was quite reasonable though, because it was literally his first time playing on a game console and holding the remote control in his hand. But expecting Jongin to understand it was worthless. 

"Please give me another chance, baby. I swear I'll do my best this time." 

The deep frown on his face was still intact, but Jongin still aligned his remote to go for another game. 

And yet again, Kyungsoo's car left the track and crashed just as soon as it moved. Out of a reflex, Jongin banged the remote to the floor and crossed his arms over his chest as he firmly said-

"Call Sehun." 

The other remote was banged on the ground as well, but way harder. Kyungsoo stood up after the feat and started yelling at a now scared Jongin,

"Sehun is DEADYou will never see him again. And if I hear his name out of your mouth one more time, then I swear that I'll leave too. And then you'll be left all alone here. Got it?" 

*************************

Kyungsoo was too tired and stressed out to work in the night, but he was still wide awake. The events of the same evening were so disturbing and mortifying, that it felt like they would keep him up for the second night in a row. 

Both of the stepbrothers had been living together for almost their entire lives. But Kyungsoo could confidently tell that it was for the first time ever that he had scolded or yelled at Jongin. He himself was so bummed after that. He had never seen Jongin more scared and upset over anything else before. Although he was able to win him back by continuously apologising, cuddling him until he was completely normal and then cooking his favourite food as a penalty, he could not get over the incident and believe that he actually said those mean things to a totally innocent Jongin. Such mean things that he didn't even mean, like he could never even think of leaving Jongin alone, also he knew that he hated Sehun a lot but certainly not to an extent to call him dead. Those were not Kyungsoo's words, so he decided to put all of the blame on his weariness and fatigue added to the mental exertion from trying to keep up with that stupid gaming console. So he kind of forgave himself, especially after Jongin was no more crying and was doing quite well sleeping peacefully next to Kyungsoo while tightly hugging his body, just like always. But what still kept him up was a terrifying thought that had entered his mind out of nowhere. 

What if Jongin actually liked Sehun? What if he really missed him? What if Kyungsoo was just being a villain trying to keep Jongin away from a person who he really liked and wanted to be with? As much as heartbreaking and hurtful the thought was, there was a huge possibility of it being true. And Kyungsoo dreaded it because he had always tried his best to give Jongin anything and everything that made him happy, so was Sehun one of those big joys that Kyungsoo stole from Jongin? But if not, then what was the actual deal with Jongin? Was he deceived into having but ended up enjoying it, or was he just ually active and so let any random guy do him? There were endless questions and possibilities, but Kyungsoo could not think of any way to find out the answers...except one. 

The moon-shaped night lamp was still on, and so Kyungsoo was able to see Jongin clearly even though his face was partially hidden in Kyungsoo's chest. That gorgeous skin, chiseled jawline and perfect perfect natural pouty lips could attract anyone, and this was one of the major reasons why Kyungsoo was scared of letting a stranger meet Jongin. But he desperately needed answers to his questions, that whether Jongin wanted Sehun or just in general. So...better Kyungsoo himself than a stranger! 

The idea was not odd to Kyungsoo. He knew it very well that he would never get ually aroused by Jongin, because it was Jongin, the man that Kyungsoo had practically raised like his own child. He had literally seen his younger stepbrother millions of times, he had even helped Jongin bathe and clean himself in his most moody days. Even though Kyungsoo was very well aware of his own uality, he was never aroused even after noticing Jongin's morning hardness almost everyday. Moreover, it had nothing to with Kyungsoo, the whole thing was to see if Jongin approved it or not. So Kyungsoo went on with his plan. 

First, he wanted to check how awake or asleep Jongin was. Because the medicines sometimes would put him to such deep sleep that even an earthquake wouldn't be able to wake him up, let alone some gentle touching. So Kyungsoo carefully slid his body a little downwards, such that Jongin's head now rested on his shoulder. Kyungsoo was actually excited about the whole thing, even if he admitted it or not, anything that brought him closer to Jongin in any way always made him happy. He started by giving an innocent little peck on Jongin's right cheek. 

No response. 

So probably Jongin really was sleeping. But how deep? To check, Kyungsoo went closer to those beautiful lips and planted an actual kiss right next to them. 

Still no response. 

Kyungsoo was a little disappointed. He felt like the plan was about to fail. But the last step of the checking was left. Kyungsoo took a deep breath and braced himself for crossing those boundaries, which he could have never dared to do with Jongin awake and conscious. He closed his own eyes and brought his lips closer to meet Jongin's, to have his first kiss with his stepbrother, and to have his first kiss ever. The moment he felt those steady warm breaths on his skin, his heart started pounding hard and his own breath hitched. He gulped and his lips wet as he approached the other tempting pair next to his.

When the touch finally happened, everything out. It was the most divine touch Kyungsoo had ever felt in his life. For the sake of his dear life he caught hold of Jongin's arm and meanwhile tried to have a light grip on that cushiony soft lower lip between his own lips. Both the pairs fit each other perfectly, as if they were meant to be interlocked that way. Kyungsoo was not able to get over the heat rising up inside of him and the goosebumps all over his body, he couldn't think straight anymore. He just stayed like that and dwelled in that foreign touch that didn't feel foreign at all. But suddenly something literally sparked his brain back to functioning when Jongin finally responded. He almost flinched while still pretty much in sleep, and slightly pulled his head back, and Kyungsoo had no idea what to make up out of it yet. He just got so nervous. He ended up rubbing Jongin's back to calm him down and whispered in his usual tone,

"That's okay sweetie. Its just me." 

He was pretty sure that Jongin didn't hear it, but it really made him relax and he was fully back in his sleep. But the plan wasn't executed yet, was it? So Jongin was awake enough to get aroused, and Kyungsoo was ready to get in. 

After some time of rubbing Jongin's back the same way he always did, Kyungsoo slowly started to turn that into sensual caressing. The soft silk of Jongin's blue pajamas was helping a lot. Starting from his back, Kyungsoo went on to rub Jongin's arm and then his chest and then all over his upper body. There was no major reaction from Jongin except that his grip on Kyungsoo's shirt tightened. And then Kyungsoo went down. He sure had never had any ual experience, but he still was a man with a which was totally functional and so would get hard, and he did watch some casual romantic (gay , obviously) sometimes to get off mainly to avoid nightfalls. So he was aware of each step he was supposed to do to basically seduce Jongin. And thus he went on to grab the first. While fondling Jongin's tight , he got so lost again and was brought to reality by a reaction he had expected but never imagined. Jongin moaned. Kyungsoo could swear that it was the iest sound he had ever heard in his entire life. He wanted to keep doing that and appreciate that breathy low sound, but his brain told him to rush things since Jongin definitely was about to wake up. So without any further ado, Kyungsoo brought his hand to the front, and with his eyes focussed just on Jongin's expression, grabbed what felt like a hard and thick rod. Jongin hid his face in the crook of Kyungsoo's neck and shoulder, and gasped before he said in a shaking needy voice- 

"Sehun.." 

 

___________________________________________________

 

To be continued...

 

___________________________________________________

 

Hey everyone !!

​​​​​​I could not update last week due to some personal reasons. But I missed you guys a lot, hope that you all are doing fine :) 

I don't have anything in particular to say about this chapter. Although I do hope that I was able to express what exactly I had imagined. And I understand that some of you might not like the way Kaisoo is progressing currently, but I want you to know that I have a vision which will be fully executed only after a couple of chapters. So please stay with me, and keep letting me know your thoughts. 

Thank you