Chapter 6

Our Gentle Sin

With half of his face hidden behind the phone screen, the curly haired boy just kept staring at Jongin with his big dark eyes. He didn't want to get caught in the act, but at the same time he couldn't resist the temptation of that alluring sight in front of him. Sitting beside the fireplace and dressed in his new winter clothes, Jongin looked like the most adorable thing in the world as he happily played with Baekhyun's puppy. Even the boring and outdated red checked sweater looked so elegant on Jongin. The orange-red shades coming out of the flames, illuminated that beautiful face of his, and assisted the true golden of his skin come out and shine with its full potential. The heavy bangs covered Jongin's forehead almost entirely, making the boy sitting on the couch suffer with the suppressed desire to lift them up and expose the bright skin underneath. 

"Chanyeol?" 

Kyungsoo's voice was enough to throw him straight from his most ambitious fantasy to his worst nightmare. He didn't even want to imagine the consequences of having Kyungsoo known about his secret feelings towards Jongin. But to his relief, Kyungsoo was busy counting bills in his wallet when he approached Chanyeol. 

"Yeah?" 

"We're leaving to bring Jongin's cake. You will have to look after him for a while." 

By 'we' Kyungsoo clearly referred to himself and the pretty blonde following him towards the lobby. Considering how possessive Kyungsoo was for Jongin, Chanyeol was amazed that he actually took the decision to leave him behind alone in the hands of Chanyeol. Even after the years of their strong friendship, it was still hard for Chanyeol to believe that Kyungsoo trusted him this much. Probably it was because he knew that he already was jeopardizing that faith, and subconsciously felt that he didn't deserve it. 

"But why can't you stay in? I mean...how about me and Baekhyun go and collect the cake?" 

"Oh wow, we never thought of that." 

Baekhyun had to step in with a sarcastic comment. He used it like a shield to hide his feelings towards Chanyeol, which apparently worked very well. Clueless Chanyeol ignored Baekhyun, as usual, and kept expecting an answer from the more sensible person next to them. 

"Actually I'm unable to connect to the bakery. And they won't give the cake to anybody else." 

"Why so?" 

"Because I told them to." Kyungsoo said casually. It was only after the loud sighs that he noticed that his friends were unimpressed with his overprotective behaviour towards Jongin and anything related to him. "What? That's not a big deal. The bakery isn't too far from here." 

"Okay, fine then." Chanyeol glanced at Jongin once before continuing his sentence, "...I'll look after him." 

Where Baekhyun was about to take off, Kyungsoo froze in his place when he noticed some reluctance in Chanyeol's tone. "Is there something wrong?" 

"What? No. Absolutely nothing." He knew what Kyungsoo was referring to. With a fake smile on his face he tried his best to assure Kyungsoo that he was fine being left alone with Jongin. 

"You sure? Umm...he's busy playing with Mongryong right now, so he won't bother you. Is it too much to ask?" 

Chanyeol would have felt hurt by Kyungsoo's question if the same situation had taken place a few weeks ago, when Chanyeol was not going nuts, and when life was simpler. Looking after someone he had always adored and cared for, was not a favour to be asked, especially to a best friend. But now he felt like Kyungsoo should be genuinely concerned, even more than he already was. 

"K-Kyungsoo, what are you saying? Is Jongin nothing to me?" He almost felt like he said too much. But gladly enough, Kyungsoo smiled it away and with a grateful nod let himself finally be pulled by the extremely impatient Baekhyun, who had been tugging on his woollen jacket during their whole conversation. 

Chanyeol sank back to his position. Guilt had taken over him, and with both huge hands covering his face, he questioned his tainted self as to how he should get rid of his feelings towards Jongin. All of it had started just a few weeks back when he accidentally saw Jongin , and couldn't stop thinking about it. It was kind of justified though, since he had never been in a physical relationship before, and so had never seen body of a guy especially this attractive. What disturbed him and made him feel guilty for, was the fact that he literally got off with Jongin's thoughts, and certainly more than once or twice. To think that way for an autistic kid who had just turned seventeen, and that too is technically brother of your best friend, almost felt like a taboo. He didn't want to do it, but he just couldn't get the image of that skinny structure, which looked rather graceful and y than bony, out of his head. It was impossible for him to not fall for that perfect body, perfect curves and edges, perfect skin and...more than perfect phallus. 

Chanyeol was about to get a while traveling from the thoughts of contrition to that beautiful accident, but was brought out of his thoughts just in time. A loud thud caught his attention and he looked up. Jongin unintentionally had dropped an empty glass from above the table in an attempt of standing up with its support, and now had disturbed the sleep of the little puppy lying beside him. He bent back down and started patting and carressing Mongryong. After making sure that the cute puppy had dozed off again, he cautiously got up and sat on the old rocking chair a few steps away. Chanyeol kept observing Jongin for a while, who himself was observing the sleeping dog while silently rocking his chair back and forth. Chanyeol eventually figured out that the boy was bored, and felt bad for him. At the end of the day, Jongin was just a gentle kid who deserved to be happy all the time. He took a deep breath and approached Jongin. 

"Jongin?" 

Jongin was so bored that he did actually heed to Chanyeol's call with a weak "Hm", but didn't directly look at him. 

"You're getting bored, right?" 

The birthday boy replied with a tiny sad pout. Rest in peace Chanyeol's heart. 

"Umm...you could...you could go to your room and finish your movie in Baekhyun hyung's computer." 

As if complementing the great idea, Jongin raised his eyebrows partially hidden behind his bangs, and immediately ran towards his room like an adorable kid he was. Chanyeol chuckled at that, and at the same time regretted ualising that pure and innocent lad.

He waited for about fifteen minutes before checking in on Jongin. And when he did, he found Jongin sitting down on the carpet with his back rested against the bed. Jongin was immensely indulged into his movie. Chanyeol would have left without interrupting Jongin, but the intense and almost shocked expression on Jongin's face made him stay. 

"What are you watching?" 

Jongin flung away the laptop and looked away from Chanyeol. The soft velvety navy-blue rug saved the poor computer from any damage. Chanyeol sat down beside Jongin and went on to see for himself what had traumatised Jongin to this extent. 

Gay . 

"Oh ." As soon as he realised that he had cursed in front of Jongin, he covered his mouth, but his brain was still nowhere near stable. "What...what are you watching? Why are you watching this?" 

"I didn't...I didn't do it." 

Chanyeol could understand what Jongin might have been trying to comprehend. It was totally believable that Jongin didn't watch that intentionally, also the assumption was supported by the fact that it was Baekhyun's laptop. He had a ton of gay saved on his device, and Jongin must have come across one accidentally.

"Oh my god. Baekhyun's gonna die. Kyungsoo will kill him." It was no joke, and it terrified Chanyeol, "No no no, we can't afford it. Listen..." He grabbed both of Jongin's arms and looked him in the eyes as he instructed him, "...you didn't watch anything. Don't tell Kyungsoo about it. It...its nothing, just relax." Jongin would never have said anything to Kyungsoo anyway, but the state he was in would definitely have given him away and that is why he needed to relax. 

Chanyeol had completely forgotten about his dilemmas after the incident. But the way he was reminded of it was something he had never expected to happen. All of a sudden he realised how close he was to Jongin. He could almost feel Jongin's warm and steady breathing on his own skin. Shivers ran down his spine and he forgot about everything when Jongin's eyes caught his attention. He wondered how the only part of Jongin that was left unappreciated, happened to be the most attractive thing about him. He could almost stare into Jongin's soul through those eyes that were deeper than the sea. Mysterious, they had something more than just innocence, and something way less than seduction...was it lust? 

"Uh..", he let go of his hold on Jongin's arms, as if preventing a disaster from happening, and started blabbering to distract both of them from that awkward situation, "Kyungsoo should be here any minute. Are you...are you excited to see your cake? Its chocolate, your favorite, right? Umm...what gift did you-" 

He stopped talking. His heart stopped beating. His brain stopped working, right when he noticed a huge and noticeable bulge between Jongin's thighs. The cream coloured tight pants he was wearing, made that thing almost impossible to hide. 

"Oh my ing god." 

Jongin realised what Chanyeol was going crazy about. He got shy and folded his knees, he hugged his legs and looked away from Chanyeol trying to hide his embarrassed red face from him. Chanyeol himself felt heat rising within himself, and the inevitable was there in no time. The high tension between them was killing him alive. Obviously Jongin was not going to make any move. But Chanyeol, he did have choice, run away or...

"You need to...you need to get rid of it. Kyungsoo can't see it." 

Jongin looked at Chanyeol and with a significant amount of worry on his face, asked innocently, "H-How?" 

"I can help." 

With that, Chanyeol swiftly scooted way closer to Jongin, who in turn unfolded his legs, out of surprise or as a permission, who knew? Because before he could react, Chanyeol's large hand was already sliding down, starting from his neck and stopping at the hardness. Jongin's low moan came in as an approval. He let himself being touched and rubbed like that, not that he could do much about it. He did wince, but only when Chanyeol tried to nibble on his neck. Chanyeol didn't want to do anything against Jongin's will, except that he really really wanted to kiss him. Those plump red lips were too much inviting, and he couldn't hold back anymore. So he ended up grabbing Jongin's jaw in place as he attacked his lips in one go. He didn't even give Jongin a chance to protest, and just kissed him diligently. Jongin was already going insane because of the hard rubbing on his clothed member. He didn't protest, but didn't reciprocate the kiss either. He just held on to Chanyeol's jacket with both his hands all the while for his dear life. Chanyeol didn't break the kiss even while hurriedly unbottoning Jongin's pants. But eventually Jongin did, because he had to let out a loud and shaking moan when he felt cold touch down on his throbbing . The dominating one couldn't keep himself away from Jongin's lips for even a second. He had already went too far past the line and there was no way he could refrain himself from going any further. He grabbed Jongin's jaw again, this time tighter, and started kissing him roughly.

A thud sound came in. A sound that ended years of friendship, followed by dead silence. The long awaited cake smashed on the floor was just as sad as the situation in that room of four quiet people. Silence before a storm. 

*************************

*************************

"Don't you have anything to say?" 

Kyungsoo looked to his side and found Suho expecting an answer from him with his signature calm smile pasted on that gorgeous face of his. He immediately felt guilty for not having noticed Suho since the four whole hours he had been on work that day. That too when he already owed an explanation to Suho of why he got stood up at the restaurant a night ago. 

"Oh..uh yeah. Of course, I do." 

"Then...will I have to call you another hundred times to finally find out?" 

"Y-You called?" Kyungsoo reached for his phone which was left aside on silent mode since the Saturday night. But before he could even unlock the screen, the answer was here- 

"Yes. But don't worry, way less than a hundred times. I just exaggerated." And then he laughed at his own punch, but Kyungsoo looked rather unamused. Now, Suho was actually getting anxious and worried for Kyungsoo. He wheeled closer to Kyungsoo and held his hand as he asked in a concerned tone, "Kyungsoo, is everything okay?" 

"Nothing is. My whole life is a mess." Kyungsoo said straight from a totally broken and depressed heart. 

"Why? What happened?" 

Kyungsoo lifted his head up and realised who he was talking to. He couldn't disclose such personal stuff to someone so new in his life. But Suho still deserved more explanation, "I...I can't tell you." Kyungsoo then put his other hand over Suho's as he continued, "But I need you to know that, I don't think that I can continue with our...thing, you know." 

Suho still smiled as he said, "That's okay. Its totally your call. But at least tell me what happened that night. I've been so worried. You called Jongin's nurse and...then what?" 

Kyungsoo recalled the same incident and remembered that he had actually left the restaurant because he was angry with Baekhyun. He had completely forgotten about that thing due to what happened afterwards. Indeed, his life really was a total mess. Losing a best friend, losing a nurse, losing an innocent kid he loved and getting him replaced by an adult whose choices he could not manipulate any longer. But he could tell none of it to Suho, "I'm sorry. I just can't tell you." 

 

___________________________________________________

 

Hey everyone !! 

Sorry for such a delay. But I'm excited about where we're heading to. It was a hard chapter to write, but it was necessary to get through Chanyeol's point of view of that past incident. Now that you know, what do you guys think? Does he deserve to be forgiven? Does Baekhyun deserve to be forgiven? And most importantly, will Kyungsoo forgive them? Let me know in the comments. Also, please tell me if I should mark this chapter 'M​​'.

Thank you so much for 100+ subscribers. I deeply adore each one of you. ❤ ❤