Prologue

Everyday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I recommend for you guys to listen to Yuri and Chaewon's cover of ‘Love will show you everything' first before reading this (if y'all just like XD). Thank you~*

********

"I'm happy… I'm happy that out of all people, they chose you."

.

.

Dear love, I can clearly recall the day you told me those words. It made me feel the butterflies, the tingling sensation. For the first time, I felt like I'm important to someone. I felt that I have a place to run to. That night, we just had fun looking at the night sky, wondering if it's already spectacular before or it is just because I have you by my side. That moment… That moment, I realized what love is and how deep I am falling into this mess.

Dear love, do you remember our first anniversary? You took me on a date, movie-like. I told you before that I want a simple celebration, but you defended the idea that I deserve better. And the serenade? That is one of the most unforgettable minutes of my life. I love how your voice speaks sincerity on its own, love how you laid out all your thoughts on the tune. And I'm happy, Love, that we fulfilled almost all of them.

That ‘Let's reach our dreams'…

 

Yuri and Chaewon went out of the venue using the backstage door. They opened the door and a familiar face surprised them.

"Kwangbae!" Yuri yelled, hugging her cousin.

Chaewon, on the other hand, high-fived Hyewon.

"Gosh, it's been a long time!"

"I know, right. But how about we start our conversation inside the car? I'm your personal driver for tonight."

"Wait… You have a car now!?" Yuri shouted in disbelief.

Hyewon just smirked at her and led them to the parking lot where a black vehicle is resting. What surprised them more, especially the former Music Club president, is the one waiting outside the car.

"Hii-chan!" Chaewon ran like a kid to her girl and hugged her as if it's the last.

"Hey, are you okay? You're tired from the concert, you shouldn't be running-"

"As long as I'm running to you, I'm fine," Chaewon assured her. "Wait, shouldn't you be the one tired? I mean, your last flight was-"

"Just hours ago," Hitomi continued. "But don't worry, I'm not tired. I'm actually energized… because I'm here with you."

Before the two can talk again, Hyewon already cleared .

"Sorry to interrupt you guys but we need to go. Maybe we can already hop on to the car?"

The two alongside Yuri nodded. They started the journey t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter