Blue

YGOMNSTMH II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and as Mina is swirling her cup of coffee while looking over the veranda, hating on herself for the selfish decision she made last night.

 

"I just ing cheated on my boyfriend!" Mina scold herself, running her hand through her hair in exasperation, then she felt someone snakes their arms around her waist hugging her from behind, Mina sighed as she turn to face Momo who had the brightest smile ever. It's now or never.

 

"Momo, I'm already in a 1 year relationship with Chaeyoung" She told her pulling away from the hug, Momo's smile falter but she tried to laugh it off.

 

"You're kidding right?" Momo asked eyes hoping that Mina really is just messing with her but Mina stared at her seriously, just then Momo felt something broke inside of her. She walked back slowly, hand hovering her lips, can't seem to know how to act.

 

"Then why did you-" Momo stuttered. "Why did you kiss back?" Momo questioned. Mina sighed as she puts her cup on the  coffee table.

 

"I don't know okay.." Mina trailed off looking away from Momo's glossy gaze. "I was caught up in the spur of the moment."

 

"Mina I'm-" Momo choked, couldn't seem to find the words, feeling a huge lump stuck in as she fights back the tears that is threatening to fall. Mina took a deep breath, gathering the courage to face Momo knowing that her next words will hurt the other.

 

"You told me not to wait right?"

 

"A-ahh yes" Momo replied with a chuckle in hopes to cover up the pain. "I apologize for kissing you yesterday Ms Myoui. "Momo apologizes as she turn her back and starts leaving the girl be but she slowed down and clenched her fist, closing her eyes shut before she halts.

 

"Do you love him?" She asked, she needed to know so that she can fully let go. Mina stared at Momo's back then she speaks.

 

"Yes, I don't wanna hurt him" Mina replied and those words felt like knives stabbing her.

 

"How bout me?" It was stupid of Momo to still ask that question but she wants to know even if the answer will immensely hurt her. Mina remained silent, with that Momo knew the answer. "I see.." Momo croaked as her tears continuously fall while she walks away. "I'll just head on and wash up so that we can check out" Momo managed to voice out without sobbing, hoping that Mina didn't hear her voice crack. Mina sat on the chair, running her hand through her hair, looking up as she heave a sigh.

 

"You did the right thing Mina, you can't just throw the relationship you have with the person who's been there by your side." Mina convinced herself and for some reason, her eyes stings and her heart aches.

 

A gloomy atmosphere surrounds the hotel room. Mina could clearly see that the other woman cried from how puffy her eyes were but Mina could do nothing about it- maybe they are really just not meant to be.

 

 

The stereo fill up the silence throughout the car ride. 

 

"You can drop off at your house Ms Myoui, I can drive from there" Momo speaks as soon as they've entered their subdivision her voice sounded raspy. Mina reached her house. "Thank you for your hard work." She said, when she was about to go Momo held her wrist "Mina.." Momo called stopping Mina from leaving the car as she turns to her, Momo takes off the bracelet Mina gave her five years ago and placed it on Mina's palm. A sign that she'll finally let go.

 

"Take care" Momo bids and Mina knew that was her cue to leave. Mina watches the car disappear from her sight, she held the bracelet tight while her heart clenched but she kept telling herself that she did the right thing.

 

Momo got off her car, she enters her house and that's when the tears that she's been holding in during the ride flow out.

 

"Stop crying" She told herself, chuckling bitterly as she wipe the tears that won't stop. "It's your fault anyway you pabo" she scolds in between sobs while repeatedly knocking on her head. Momo tried to stop herself from crying as she fish out her phone, dialing Jeongyeon's number. Few rings and the other girl answered, Momo calmed herself.

 

"Yo!" 

 

"Hey~" Momo tried her best so that her voice won't crack but Jeongyeon immediately sense that something is off. 

 

"What's wrong?"

 

"Am I bothering you?" Momo asked playing on the hem of her dress as she stops the sob from escaping . "Of course not. What is it?" Jeongyeon asked worriedly, her motorcycle key is within the reach.

 

"Can you come over-"

 

"I'm on my way" Jeongyeon replied before ending the call. Jeongyeon looked up at Nayeon who's preparing their dinner with an apologetic gaze. Nayeon smiled softly.

 

"It's okay, I'll wrap it up so Momo can have some too" Nayeon told her making Jeongyeon smile as she stood up and hug Nayeon, giving the other girl a cheek kiss.

 

"Thank you Nabong! You're the best." 

 

It didn't take long for Jeongyeon to arrive at Momo's doorstep. She knocked a couple of times before Momo open up. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter