Fate

YGOMNSTMH II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days and days after had passed, feelings remain bottled in not knowing when or where to spill it, the frustration is only growing.

"Myoui Mina you're acting like a teenager! Get your damn act together." She scolds herself, she just couldn't get herself to say the words she had been wanting to, the feelings she had been suppressing all this while— well how can she when the last time she said it she was left staring into an empty space, the confession she tried so hard to say was disregarded like a piece of garbage. She sighed as she lets herself sink on her couch, a glass of wine in hand. Mina fetched her phone and dialed Sana's number, few rings and she answered.

"My, how gracious~ great Myoui had spared me her grace" were the words that welcomed Mina before it erupted in a giggle. Mina rolled her eyes a small smile on her lips.

"Hello peasant" Mina respond earning a huff. "Yah!" Sana exclaimed. "Just so you know I have a fair share of stocks on your company!"

"You do?" Mina laughs she could clearly imagine the annoyed look on Sana's face. The other girl on the line could only grumble. "Anyway why did you suddenly call?" Sana asked and it felt like as if something suddenly got stuck on Mina's epiglottis, she cleared .

"W-well uhm..."

"Spill"

"You see.. there's this person and-and I badly want to say something to her but I just couldn't bring myself to.. what do I do?" Mina finally asked Sana was quiet for a moment before she reacted. "Ehh? Since when are you not straight forward? Where's the real Mina!? You imposter!" Sana yelled making Mina's left eye twitch in annoyance, she took a deep breath before speaking.

"You're not helping, I'm ending this call." Mina replied, "Wait- wait, okay. Here's the thing, if you can't use your mouth, use your hand.."

Mina's brain had stop working as her eyes landed on her hand that's holding the wine glass, she doesn't know if it's the wine but it felt as if she was set on fire.

"What in the actual hell are you talking about you ert!?" Mina scolds Sana before emptying her glass in one go.

" You're the erted one in this conversation dummy, a hand can do other amazing things than just that, you can also write and type with it, mind you." Sana responded and Mina couldn't be more than embarrassed at what she was thinking that she immediately ended the call, her phone beep once and it was a message from Sana.

Satan🐶:
ert! 🙊🙊🙊

After overcoming her embarrassment Mina has spent the night composing a hand written letter that's perfectly conveying all of her feelings and by tomorrow she'll hand it over to Momo, hope this will fix something between them.

The night had passed quickly as Mina got out of the bed early to get ready for work, she dressed up extra pretty today not that she's trying to show off to someone, nope— not at all. Mina wore her white button down sleeves top with a red blazer and a black slacks, she checked on herself on her body mirror inside her walk in closet once more before strutting out towards her bed.

"Thank you for keeping this safe for me Sunshine" She said to the stuffed toy nestled on her bed before taking the bracelet she gave to Momo off its arm. "Time to give this back." She added putting it on her purse.

"I'll be going now~ you take care." She pats its head before leaving off for work.

Mina arrived at her company with all the employees either greeting or gawking in awe on her way, Mina gave them a smile as she make her way towards the elevator where she found a familiar figure standing by the door, waiting for the lift to go down. Mina's smile got wider but she hides it the moment she's near.

"Good morning Ms Hirai~" She greeted, Momo turned to greet back and Mina almost failed to notice the sharp gasped Momo took and her gaze that lasted a bit longer before Momo managed to composed herself.

"Good morning Ms Myoui" She bowed, "You look different today." Momo told her. " What do you mean?" Mina asked.

"Red looks great on you." Momo smiled and just as Mina was about to respond the elevator ding and people started to get out of course not forgetting to greet her. They both entered the lift with Momo pressing the highest floor while she looks at the clipboard on her hand.

"You need to check on the proposal of the design team, meeting with Mr Kim at lunch then with Ms Bae for the upcoming runway show, after that you need to address the monthly progress of the company to staff and lastly sign the papers stack on the side of your table." Momo informed her as Mina held the groan from coming out, sometimes working is just so tiring.

"Uhm Ms Myoui?" Momo called out as Mina immediately gave her the attention eyeing her to continue.

"I know you're very busy but may I please talk to you after work? It's really important." Momo asked and there's something in her tone that got Mina wary but she decided to shrug it off as she gave Momo a reply. "Now that you told me it's important, how can I refuse?" 

" Thank you so much!"

" It's nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter